7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dkmonster said...

Wow, lucky to win with that score haha, are those tournaments usually so much lower than the quarter arcade? i.e. 50-70 points lower?

That was the turbo slate

• KRD227

Nice job slpanthers24!

• JGallo1018

Tired of doing hours of research analysis and strategy and seeing people who just guess win these GPP’s lol. Shit’s ridiculous.

• viciousphilpy

Congrats SLPanthers! Stoked someone here took one down.

• KRD227

Did really well tonight although Boogie hurt me…347.5 with him. I was so close to switching him out for Jordan and going from Covington to George but I was really high on Covington and couldn’t pull the trigger. I should have at least done it in a dollar tourney or something though. At halftime of the Knicks game I was pissed at myself for taking DWill over Turner (I had $500 in salary cap left over)…that changed fast lol

• slick5000

cash line on DK for double ups, if anyone knows. Im at 274. Thanks in advance

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Going to take down the slam dunk tomorrow

• Lionfan22

@slpanthers24 said...

across a few site over 5K. About 3400 on DK.

Awesome man!

• cedric19

Could someone tell me what the winning score was in NBA main slate GPP tourneys tonight? I didn’t enter them tonight and probably should have.

• HipsterHarden

Last time I play Salah Mejri in cash games. That was scary.

• KRD227

@cedric19 said...

Could someone tell me what the winning score was in NBA main slate GPP tourneys tonight? I didn’t enter them tonight and probably should have.

On FD it was 390s for most of them

• cedric19

@KRD227 said...

On FD it was 390s for most of them

Ok thanks

Had a 354.5 so I didn’t lose out on 20k or anything

• KRD227

@cedric19 said...

Ok thanks

Had a 354.5 so I didn’t lose out on 20k or anything

Nah….you would have gone about 9x though.

• chronoxiong

Won all my 50/50s comfortably with minimum GPP cash in all the ones I entered including the Slam. Can’t complain there. I just wish I can get on a hot streak again but NBA has been too rough lately. Cousins was bound to bust and it had to be happened. Thank god he was highly owned though.

• tonytone1908

@JGallo1018 said...

Tired of doing hours of research analysis and strategy and seeing people who just guess win these GPP’s lol. Shit’s ridiculous.

people just guess and they win? I guess your new strategy will include a dart board? GL

• marvalgames

Damn DK Sharp Shooter. Too chicken too go contrarian and swapped Barea back to Mejri few minutes before Lock. Cost me 2k. Not mad though because it seemed dumb to play Barea with Felton and DWill healthy. right ??? :(

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/20138086?uc=325326712

• danbutakov26

Boogie is exhausted. Man plays 40 mins a night roughly. Singly handely scores for he entire team, getting shots fed to him with raging rondo’s 15+ assists. The other night I watched the game, he dam near looked like he was going to cry from pure exhaustion alone. Sweat pouring, out of breath, prolly dehydrated. And STILL scoring 55+ fantasy points a game.

• danbutakov26

Got my first ever 1st place finish. In the 10k nba swat late night slate. Lol tied with like 10 some people, but 1$ into 111 bucks I’ll take it :D

The one and only lineup where I played plumlee instead of cousins. Thanks to a the one article I read on rotogrinders about imrpobable probabilities.

• viciousphilpy

nice job dan!

changing topics, my win tonight allows me to play in the $100 entry slam dunk.

I don’t like entering these contests, but when they come around, you pretty much have to. You will never have a better chance of winning 100k. My lineup is so contrarian, it’s ridiculous.

• tprokopenko

@KRD227 said...

Did really well tonight although Boogie hurt me…347.5 with him. I was so close to switching him out for Jordan and going from Covington to George but I was really high on Covington and couldn’t pull the trigger. I should have at least done it in a dollar tourney or something though. At halftime of the Knicks game I was pissed at myself for taking DWill over Turner (I had $500 in salary cap left over)…that changed fast lol

Haha, did we have the same lineup? Sounds exactly like my thought process (including being mad about Turner at halftime), and the exact same score.

Lillard, Goodwin, Booker, Wade, Durant, Covington, D Williams, Cauley-Stein, Cousins

• KRD227

@tprokopenko said...

Haha, did we have the same lineup? Sounds exactly like my thought process (including being mad about Turner at halftime), and the exact same score.

Lillard, Goodwin, Booker, Wade, Durant, Covington, D Williams, Cauley-Stein, Cousins

Yep thats the same lineup lol. Had we switched Boogie to Jordan and Covington to George we would have won thousands haha

• Drayzen

The NBA Shot late night slate on FD ended in a tie with so many people that the 10k first prize was split and each only got $311.

That’s ridiculous. Does that happen often in late slates?

• Agent47

Congratulations, slpanthers24! That’s awesome!

• Agent47

My lone full slate lineup on DK finished with 285.5, and that was with DeRozan, who had owned the Wizards through 3 games this season, somehow crapping the bed and not even hitting 4x and the mistake of going with Chandler. I initially planned to avoid the Suns frontcourt in the full slate, but then somehow convinced myself that Chandler wouldn’t have to do too much against the Sixers to reach 6x. Oh well, that’s what I get for going against my gut.

I got shut out in the later slate. I made up my mind that I was gonna roll with Boogie until the wheels fell off, and they sure did last night. But I wasn’t going to finish high anyways thanks to having too much Mejri and not enough WCS and Plumlee and also thanks to guys like Matthews and Felton giving me less than what I expected.

After a decent November and December, January has been rough for me. For whatever reason, I just can’t seem to consistently put together the kinds of lineups that were winning me more money the previous 2 months. Thankfully, I’ve been managing my bankroll fairly well and avoiding chasing my losses, which has kept the losses from being too bad and has kept me from having to redeposit, which I really hate doing. Just have to stay patient and trust my research and hopefully get back on track soon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).