7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I really like Derozan tonight with Beal out I don’t see Garett Temple being able to stop him at all. While I may have a couple of lines where I fade Cousins just to give some of my money away, considering the value in other positions I cannot really justify fading him too much. Even if he only scores 50 at his price, there is a good chance that Durant doesn’t score that at his price and same with Westbrook, meanwhile at both of those positions there are viable options in Lillard and Paul George that are several thousand less on FD and could potentially equal production because of closer games and better matchups, I really cannot say the same about the guys that are a couple of grand less than Cousins such as Monroe and Vucevic who both play for Freak show coaches that are liable to bring their minutes down to mid-twenties at the drop of a hat. While I would love a stack of Durant Westbrook and Cousins I really believe that tonight Lillard, PG13 and Cousins is the way to go. IF you want to read more about some of my picks please check out my blog on this site under blogs then NBA. Unfortunately the date on it says Sept 26 because it was late last night when I wrote it and I messed up and the edit function is not working on the site today, so please excuse the error.

• rebkell

@bstreich9 said...

Got any numbers to back up the Tobias claim?

Double revenge game, Scott Skiles coached Tobias at Milwaukee. Former coach with former player returns for vengeance. LOL What could go wrong. ;)

• bmckane

Call me crazy but I kinda like Ray Felton tonight

• bstreich9

Any love for CP3?

• wlynch82

@superbuckwild said...

I really like Derozan tonight with Beal out I don’t see Garett Temple being able to stop him at all. While I may have a couple of lines where I fade Cousins just to give some of my money away, considering the value in other positions I cannot really justify fading him too much. Even if he only scores 50 at his price, there is a good chance that Durant doesn’t score that at his price and same with Westbrook, meanwhile at both of those positions there are viable options in Lillard and Paul George that are several thousand less on FD and could potentially equal production because of closer games and better matchups, I really cannot say the same about the guys that are a couple of grand less than Cousins such as Monroe and Vucevic who both play for Freak show coaches that are liable to bring their minutes down to mid-twenties at the drop of a hat. While I would love a stack of Durant Westbrook and Cousins I really believe that tonight Lillard, PG13 and Cousins is the way to go. IF you want to read more about some of my picks please check out my blog on this site under blogs then NBA. Unfortunately the date on it says Sept 26 because it was late last night when I wrote it and I messed up and the edit function is not working on the site today, so please excuse the error.

Nothing against DeRozan. He is a killer. But I don’t know how you can justify playing him over Archie Goodwin at the moment (DK). Goodwin could feasibly match Demar’s output for 4k less.

• dailyfinancialsports

@wlynch82 said...

Nothing against DeRozan. He is a killer. But I don’t know how you can justify playing him over Archie Goodwin at the moment (DK). Goodwin could feasibly match Demar’s output for 4k less.

He is talking about FD

• nidenikolev

@KMac said...

Well done. Who is the sneaky ‘under the radar’ play for tonight?

you mean the sneaky meat?

• johnkro

@bstreich9 said...

Any love for CP3?

2nd highest fantasy points per minute (1.54) on slate over the past week second to only the Boogie monster (1.60)

• TommyWantWingy33

@wlynch82 said...

Goodwins ceiling is close to DeRozans floor today. Both good plays I may play both.

• bstreich9

@johnkro said...

2nd highest fantasy points per minute (1.54) on slate over the past week second to only the Boogie monster (1.60)

Agreed. I think I read DvP for Indiana is 5, but that doesn’t affect CP, Indiana tends to give up points if I remember correctly. May go CP to differentiate in a LU or 2

• bstreich9

I like MCW tonight for some reason but I like Middleton also :/

• moshei24

Archie / DeRozan / PG13 or Westbrook / Lou Williams / Tucker?

• johnkro

@bstreich9 said...

Agreed. I think I read DvP for Indiana is 5, but that doesn’t affect CP, Indiana tends to give up points if I remember correctly. May go CP to differentiate in a LU or 2

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/why-dvp-data-is-misleading/

^good article about DvP

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/true-dvp-opponent-plusminus-11816/

^most recent update

• mbunner23

• johnkro

Paul George said he has tired legs already because his conditioning isn’t where it needs to be after missing a year of ball. Easy fade for me until I see a return to form.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@johnkro said...

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-1-25-1130015?page=11#reply-1131085

I wanted to play him I went with Marvin Williams instead still turned out to be a good play as he 8x value. Troy would have netted me a few more pts.tho’

• johnkro

@coach232 said...

I wanted to play him I went with Marvin Williams instead still turned out to be a good play as he 8x value. Troy would have netted me a few more pts.tho’

Both great plays. Marvin’s been balling as of late I wish I would have gone with him over Aldridge on the late slate :/

https://twitter.com/john_kro/status/691871739287052288

Edit: Open link through twitter app to see a few of my other LUs

• DirkDigglerz

My Sneaky Meat tonight is Terrence Ross, he got his career high 51 Vs the Clips James Johnson is out too.

• moshei24

@johnkro said...

Paul George said he has tired legs already because his conditioning isn’t where it needs to be after missing a year of ball. Easy fade for me until I see a return to form.

Didn’t he just have two days off?

• Sixers610

@johnkro said...

where did you see that?

• Elz24

@DirkDigglerz said...

My Sneaky Meat tonight is Terrence Ross, he got his career high 51 Vs the Clips James Johnson is out too.

ross plays the wizards

• osuryanf

Blake Griffin be punching managers and stuff

• gillionick

@wlynch82 said...

Past two games this year vs the Wizards Derozen has dropped 50 burgers on DK. No way Archie can match that.

• zpa1989

any chance heat rest amare or wade on a b2b even if whiteside is still out?

• johnkro

@Sixers610 said...

where did you see that?

http://www.scout.com/nba/pacers/story/1635141-analysis-bouncing-back-tied-to-paul-george

Not the source that I originally saw but it says the same thing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).