7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 205
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wystateofmind

Goodwin will be 50-60% owned. May possibly fade Boogie as silly as that sounds. He cant score 50 three games in a row right? (right?) :/

• Bellest

@johnkro said...

http://www.scout.com/nba/pacers/story/1635141-analysis-bouncing-back-tied-to-paul-george

Not the source that I originally saw but it says the same thing

I saw on twitter this morning as well.

• DirkDigglerz

@Elz24 said...

ross plays the wizards

Oops lol still Ross is a probable Sneaky Meat tonight with James Johnson out

• moshei24

@Bellest said...

I saw on twitter this morning as well.

shouldn’t two days rest be a short-term fix?

• DFSNewbie

@wystateofmind said...

Goodwin will be 50-60% owned. May possibly fade Boogie as silly as that sounds. He cant score 50 three games in a row right? (right?) :/

The problem with fading Boogie is that Gay isn’t playing. His usage rate without Gay is just out of this world. If Gay was playing tonight (he has been ruled OUT already), I would say maybe he wouldn’t be as aggressive coming off 2 OT game. Also, Kings are fighting for a playoffs spot and Cousins wants to be in the playoffs so bad that I think he will do everything he can to make that happen which means more Points for Boogie. I will play him until he crashes down

• wlynch82

@gillionick said...

Past two games this year vs the Wizards Derozen has dropped 50 burgers on DK. No way Archie can match that.

Assuming he hits 50 again. Just because he did it before doesn’t mean he will replicate those performances. He also had a mediocre 20,3,2 line against WAS before the 2 games you referenced.

• bstreich9

@johnkro said...

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/why-dvp-data-is-misleading/

^good article about DvP

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/true-dvp-opponent-plusminus-11816/

^most recent update

Wow nice. So essentially rather than DVP, these charts show to rely on +/-

• Sportsfan12

Will boogie be limited at all/more bench minutes?

Cant decide which stud(s) to go with tonight- thunder potential blowout worrisome and boogie off a b2b 2ot game. Feel durant may be safest

• Conley85

I think I have to keep rolling out Myles Turner. Just too cheap for his production. This isn’t injury based filling in anymore, that kid can play and will only get better. With the influx of bodies in Phoenix hard not to double up on WCS and Turner.

• Sixers610

thanks!

• johnkro

@bstreich9 said...

Wow nice. So essentially rather than DVP, these charts show to rely on +/-

Correct and the +/- is adjusted for the salaries of players that played vs defense

• dailyfinancialsports

@Conley85 said...

I think I have to keep rolling out Myles Turner. Just too cheap for his production. This isn’t injury based filling in anymore, that kid can play and will only get better. With the influx of bodies in Phoenix hard not to double up on WCS and Turner.

I agree. Unfotunately Mahinmi is a GTD. I hope we have an update prior to lock. I like Turner regardless, but I will explore other routes if Mahnmi plays.

Feel like most people will have Goodwin, Booker, Turner, WCS. It leaves you with a lot of extra money but all those guys should hit more than 5x

• crobinson90

cousins til the wheels fall off

• bstreich9

@dailyfinancialsports said...

I agree. Unfotunately Mahinmi is a GTD. I hope we have an update prior to lock. I like Turner regardless, but I will explore other routes if Mahnmi plays.

Feel like most people will have Goodwin, Booker, Turner, WCS. It leaves you with a lot of extra money but all those guys should hit more than 5x

How do you feel about Aaron Gordon, Markieff, or Julius Randle as a pivot from Turner

• moshei24

@bstreich9 said...

How do you feel about Aaron Gordon, Markieff, or Julius Randle as a pivot from Turner

Ed Davis is a better option than those three.

• kron624

I’m still going with Mejri if Zaza is out tonight. He’s earned Carlisle’s trust and can rack up the FP much like Boban.

I’m going with Boogie on DK because there’s so much value elsewhere. Also going to try and fit CP3 in at PG; seems he’s overlooked with everyone on Ish smith.

• nrgreve

Covington> parsons tonight?

• Bellest

@moshei24 said...

shouldn’t two days rest be a short-term fix?

You would think. But, it’s not like the guys been lighting it up.
    I’ll prolly fade him until his price drops more, or his performance increases.

• johnkro

Larry Nance returns tonight and will be starting Julius back to the bench

• gspalding

291 points / Boogie and can’t cash in on DK
    T Daniels 0.5% $3000 = 40.75 PTs and the winner has him. That was some great inside info

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BPhillips43 said...

Teletovic and Morris return take minutes away from Chandler?

Why?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@onepinrodney said...

Seems like it doesn’t, the last two games they played together Tucker had 27 and 29 min.

That is low for Tucker

• TheRealJosh5

@nrgreve said...

Covington> parsons tonight?

I like both, and maybe Dirk sits tonight with the Warriors game tomorrow. The vegas line IMO points that way, seems small vs the Lakers.

• RecEm2014

Pay down for ish/Archie. I’m all in on Lowry today

• TheRealJosh5

what was the reason behind Porzingiz bad game vs OKC last game? His ownership should be pretty low, I looked to see if it was foul problems but that was not the case.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).