NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

Bledsoe joker and gobert are gonna win me some money tonight

• MrPerfekt7

No Teague or George for me tonight, they have been producing points lately smh

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

I have Curry, Barnes and Anderson locked in. I’ll let everyone else try to play Pierre and Harris.

If Anderson gets announced to start, I’m all over him. Otherwise, I’ve been playing Tucker regularly on Yahoo and he’s been killing value.

• loutheitalian

I meant to say knights game logs vs. the nuggets

• cdowd101

@tim51278 said...

Anyone remember last year when Dwight Powell would put up 38-40 pt games for 3.5k. dude definitely has upside although I’m going elsewhere tonight. I see Randle bounce back vs Utah Bigs for GPP only tho. Could put up 50 or 15

Wow, I heart that Randle play. I ALWAYS try to roster Randle, was lucky reason got the better of me yesterday

• asapholster

have a FD with westbrook, jokic, towns, barnes

i think with the value tn its possible

• frugal

@zigger77 said...

Where are you getting the 8% from? From what I can see it increases a little bit but not 8%. Saying nobody can stop ola is just pointless. You can say that for almost any player on any slate. Its more team D and pace more than anything.

According to CourtIQ, Barnes usage is 28.5% with no filters applied. With Dirk, Matthews, Williams, and Barea off it’s 35.5%.

• cdowd101

@loutheitalian said...

I’m tellingyiu guys play brandon knight

Are you a Phoenix fan? He’s streaky, is he looking good?

• ASitar

How do you NOT play Rubio if he’s in tonight? I think someone earlier said he may not play?

• Supersharpie

I think I am going with Roberson as a pivot. He is nearly a lock for 6x with a 7x ceiling.

• dakimbell

@cdowd101 said...

Are you a Phoenix fan? He’s streaky, is he looking good?

Meaningless game logs from when Knight was a much different player

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

I feel like I am looking at the Matrix with today’s slate and I don’t know that I am “The One” yet. tough,

• oaktwnraidr

@Supersharpie said...

I think I am going with Roberson as a pivot. He is nearly a lock for 6x with a 7x ceiling.

Roberson is never a lock for anything. His big games are so random

• cdowd101

About a Randle play I referenced earlier, it looked like he didn’t know how to play basketball yesterday. Almost absurdly risky, prob not worth it

• frugal

@loutheitalian said...

I meant to say knights game logs vs. the nuggets

Last matchup he played 17 minutes. I think there are better options in play who will see closer to 30 minutes tonight. Not sure which site you play on but even just looking at the Suns Tucker is the same price on Yahoo and about $1K more expensive on DK and a much, much better option.

• Ree4erMadness

@demato320 said...

Why would Dallas want OKC to have more possessions?

The less talent a team has, it seems they try to play faster. And I mean, the guys that will be playing would play better playing uptempo. Anderson, Powell, Harris, Curry, none of them are half court players.

• dunbarnation

Actually, i switched dfs for harris. If this game stays close, he will play 30 min.

• JSteele

Brandon Knight scored 32 points against Denver early in the season. He came off the bench, played about 28 minutes and took 20 shots.

He also did nothing in the 2nd game against them.

That being said, at his price he could be considered as an alternative to the Mavs value since he will play about 20-24 minutes and Denver sucks on D. However, with Booker and Bledsoe with the usage they have currently, I don’t think Knight will get much tonight barring an injury. Also they are playing in Denver where I tend to side with the Nuggets in these games, altitude and all that

• Supersharpie

@oaktwnraidr said...

Roberson is never a lock for anything. His big games are so random

Maybe “lock” is a little strong but 6x is only 22.2 FD points and he has exceeded that mark in 5 of his last 10 games. A number of SFs have had good games against DAL recently.

• frugal

@Ree4erMadness said...

The less talent a team has, it seems they try to play faster. And I mean, the guys that will be playing would play better playing uptempo. Anderson, Powell, Harris, Curry, none of them are half court players.

Not Dallas, RC is a good coach. When Dallas was riddled with injury at the end of last season, they slowed the pace down by a large margin from loosing scoring 111 or more to winning games scoring 91 or less. Anderson started during that period with Barea running point. I see them trying to emulate that tonight with Curry and Anderson.

• MPDR1983

Rubio is inactive

• tim51278

Too much value and not enough stars I wanna pay up for. Thinking balanced is the way to go for GPP

• cdowd101

@MPDR1983 said...

Rubio is inactive

Really, how come?

• snivlem77

Anybody here play the All Star slate yesterday? Curious as to what the winning lineups were like.

• mattyd2420

where do you guys see Rubio inactive?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).