Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hoffs812

No mention of George Hill thinking about going him out there tonight

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@hoffs812 said...

No mention of George Hill thinking about going him out there tonight

Rubio and George Hill are about the same price as RWB… just sayin.

• ludagrizz

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Rubio and George Hill are about the same price as RWB… just sayin.

Hahahaha

• JSteele

Interesting narrative

Al Jefferson had his best years in the NBA as a member of Minnesota.

• xdan3220

@mattyd2420 said...

where do you guys see Rubio inactive?

I don’t see that anywhere, twolves beat writer isn’t reporting it. I think that guy doesn’t know what he is talking about Rubio is expected to play

• colb24

where did you see this? I only found it on rotowire but nothing else is it true or have they not updated since monday.

• mattyice522

my prediction: winning lineup has no one from okc/dal game

• colb24

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm this has updated curry and anderson starting…. and rubio out but nobody else is reporting rubio is out.

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

Rubio is inactive

Is this some fake news? Can’t seem to verify anywhere on the interweb.

• dominicanpapi

@KillaChap said...

Is this some fake news? Can’t seem to verify anywhere on the interweb.

It’s alternative facts.

If Rubio is out though, I’d rather take Dunn over Nelson/Harris.

• KillaChap

@dominicanpapi said...

It’s alternative facts.

If Rubio is out though, I’d rather take Dunn over Nelson/Harris.

That is why I am anxiously awaiting some sort of confirmation.

• dunbarnation

@colb24 said...

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm this has updated curry and anderson starting…. and rubio out but nobody else is reporting rubio is out.

Interesting. It is either a huge mistake or they have some inside information that he may be traded today so he will be held out.

Either way, we should monitor this throughout the day because this can have a huge effect on the Minnesota players.

• KillaChap

I think if Rubio is indeed out it’s going to change the entire landscape of tonight’s thread. I am starting to think that maybe tonight is a real opportunity to go balanced since everyone and their grandmothers will be going stars and scrubs.

• colb24

I agree the only article I found is a possible trade to Philly , but nothing confirmed .

• dame_face_420

Zubac played 28 min last night and had 33 fpts ….was this an anomaly or does Walton like this kid over Mozgov? Maybe he was saving Timo for tonights matchup with Gobert? Trying to find that super punt today that’s gonna be 5%…

• bmalone

@lastcallcasualty said...

Add Hassan Whiteside to my “don’t ever roster” list. Along with a few others…..

Mike Conley
    Ryan Anderson
    Brandon Ingram
    Anthony Davis

im with you. he(whiteside) blew my lu’s last night all of them. the only snowflake on 10 lu’s

• IronMonkey415

Anyone playing Darrell Arthur with me?

He did alright in the last 2 games be played.

• BUFUu2

I am doing something completely different tonight not making one lineup until 20 min tell lock bet i win….. lol

• KillaChap

@dame_face_420 said...

Zubac played 28 min last night and had 33 fpts ….was this an anomaly or does Walton like this kid over Mozgov? Maybe he was saving Timo for tonights matchup with Gobert? Trying to find that super punt today that’s gonna be 5%…

He actually played 26 minutes last week against Denver, too. Mozgov sucks so maybe he’s a sneaky play but do you really need to be sneaky at C tonight? I’d lock in one of the top 3 or 4 and then find value everywhere else, if you have to.

• hobbes2d

@dame_face_420 said...

I think they love Zubac but the problem is there is no consistency with when they decide to give him run. 3 out of the last 4 is interesting though.

• REALDEAL33

They also have a “pre-meeting” before each show. I’m sure to not give the best picks. But listen….they do 150 lineups a day. You can’t go by that.

• KillaChap

@IronMonkey415 said...

As of now, yes. Josh Lloyd loves the guy and he’s usually right about Nuggets players.

• hobbes2d

@bmalone said...

im with you. he(whiteside) blew my lu’s last night all of them. the only snowflake on 10 lu’s

Yup same here. So lame. I thought he was healthy after he had a huge game vs the Warriors and he’s back to awful since.

• hobbes2d

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yup. Malone loves him some Arthur and he should get run vs a team like Phoenix that plays small.

• cdowd101

Rotowire is pretty reputable right? Feels like he might be getting traded, funny though because Minne has been turning up lately

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).