NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

@cdowd101 said...

Rotowire is pretty reputable right? Feels like he might be getting traded, funny though because Minne has been turning up lately

It is very true. However, they have been very open about trading Rubio if the right package is offered.

Plus, recently, he has been playing a TON of minutes to “showcase” his abilities.

• dunbarnation

If Rubio is indeed out, I will fade Teague also. Dunn is a better defender than Rubio. So much to think about if the Rubio inactive is true. Until then, I am fine with my lineups lol.

• BawseGeller

Do we LAHV Favors tonight or do we LAHV Favors tonight?

• mattyice522

wow I loved Rubio tonight

• JSteele

So is Rubio a sneaky GPP play since everyone will be off him for Dunn? Assuming no news comes out otherwise

• lllongshottt

Just wait to set your lineups until 4:30pm CT at the earliest. Why fret over the unknown now?

• joeyhawk42

Minnesota Timberwolves and Detroit Pistons are negotiating to exchange point guards Ricky Rubio and Reggie Jackson

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/nba-2017-trade-rumors-timberwolves-pistons-to-exchange-ricky-rubio-and-reggie-jackson-173398/#skXOZ6Txrts4vW8D.99

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Just want to give a shout out to Lou Williams for saving 2/4 of my line ups after Mike Conley crapped the bed. My other two line ups had Gordon… grrrr. I’m pretty set on doing line ups 15 mins before lock, maybe 4 max. Been doing this for the past 10 days or so and the results seem pretty optimal so far.

• natedenver34

@joeyhawk42 said...

Minnesota Timberwolves and Detroit Pistons are negotiating to exchange point guards Ricky Rubio and Reggie Jackson

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/nba-2017-trade-rumors-timberwolves-pistons-to-exchange-ricky-rubio-and-reggie-jackson-173398/#skXOZ6Txrts4vW8D.99

As a pistons fan i hope this is just a rumor.

• xdan3220

You guys are all overreacting to what looks like a rotowire typo. There aren’t any indications that Rubio isn’t going to play tonight or that he is getting traded today. Neither of the Twolves beat writers are saying anything about him not playing on twitter nor is there any other news of him being inactive besides one lineup page that notes he is inactive. There certainly isn’t any news coming from the Twolves about it. He just played the other day no reason whatsoever to suspect he sits tonight.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

For all those worried about Dunn starting for Rubio there is absolutely no news out right now that is confirming that so all you are doing right now is pure speculation. Searched all our normal sources and found nothing.

• draped

@joeyhawk42 said...

there is not really any content in this article. they say that they tried working out a deal a week ago.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@joeyhawk42 said...

Old news that has already been shot down by SVG

• dragon1952

@mattyice522 said...

wow going to be absurd value on dallas tonight. anyone follow them closely? who should we expect to get majority of mins?

Usually in these cases where we’re probably looking at a blow-out the minutes are spread out so much nobody’s worth taking.

• KindGuy

Everyone just loves rumors. I guess it’s human nature.

• KindGuy

Is OKC playing down to their competition still a thing?

• mattyice522

@elementasrat said...

Is OKC playing down to their competition still a thing?

Cleveland does it now so I don’t see why not

• dragon1952

@dunbarnation said...

Interesting. It is either a huge mistake or they have some inside information that he may be traded today so he will be held out.

Either way, we should monitor this throughout the day because this can have a huge effect on the Minnesota players.

Li

That same link had him marked as inactive last night so it’s not something that cropped up this morning anyway.

• erizos17

@bmalone said...

im with you. he(whiteside) blew my lu’s last night all of them. the only snowflake on 10 lu’s

If everyone had a “dont ever roster” list by march we would only be about to play 10-15 players. Let me ask one more thing since i noticed AD in the other dudes list. If Westbrook and Harden burn you a couple times you’ll never play them again either?

• skelitor78

I agree if your entering like 20 bucks in a large gpp your gonna be depositing eventually. After being down a couple grand its basically go big. The quarter arcade with 50 lineups max then the 30k for a buck. you have to perfect your craft. I am just now almost comfy with 150 lineups in the $4 dollar but if I move up to the 33 dollar 150 lineups and put in like 2. It’s not gonna be pretty for my bankroll. So I would suggest study lineups listen to podcast and start thinking like a pro.Learn there lingo and what they talk about. How do they attack a slate eventually that wears off on me. Takes a lot of work to get where these guys are. Its so much more fun to play with winning then my own deposits and thats how these guys can do it. Just learn from your losses consider it paying to learn lol… keep the grinding my friend

• whitemamba86

on another note lebum james is the biggest cry baby ever!!!! he wants the team to spend even more money when there already 50 million over the luxary tax and needs more play makers lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is why he will never be better then jordan bird magic

• jtkucheck

@mattyice522 said...

Cleveland does it now so I don’t see why not

I mean they’re basically playing a D-League team tonight (except Barnes) so this will be a good Litmus test. My gut says blowout and lots of Kanter/Powell garbage time.

• bmann

Thunder Mavs line is only 9, which isn’t quite blowout territory. Does feel like a blowout though.

• feekdogg

As a Wolves fan, I hope they don’t trade Rubio. He has pretty eyes.

• MPDR1983

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Rubio and George Hill are about the same price as RWB… just sayin.

Rubio isnt playing………..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).