7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Is this the night the, “Lebron is super pissed that the Cavs keep losing” narrative finally pays off?

I think so.

Going heavy.

• IchabodBeach

The Rockets/Pelicans game should be high scoring with a lot of 3 point attempts by both teams. New Orleans attacked Houston from the perimeter last time they faced on 12/11/17. I expect New Orleans to use the same style of offense against Houston this time around too because it gave Houston fits the entire game. If the shots fall I could see Moore, Holiday, Rondo & Davis having big games while Harden, Capela, Paul & Gordon could do well for the Rockets.

The Rockets have absolutely no one to guard Davis. Big athletic PF’s also give the Rockets fits

• miggs6876

Great slate. Lots of studs in play. High points totals Houston/NO, Lal/Chicago, and Indy/Cleveland. Lots of difficult choices.

• miggs6876

Looks like you can only afford 2 studs tonight? I like Glass and Harden. LeBron scares me and I want to play Cp3 too. Love the value on Collison, Rondo, Gorden, Ariza, Kuzma, etc….

• zigger77

@IchabodBeach said...

The Rockets/Pelicans game should be high scoring with a lot of 3 point attempts by both teams. New Orleans attacked Houston from the perimeter last time they faced on 12/11/17. I expect New Orleans to use the same style of offense against Houston this time around too because it gave Houston fits the entire game. If the shots fall I could see Moore, Holiday, Rondo & Davis having big games while Harden, Capela, Paul & Gordon could do well for the Rockets.

The Rockets have absolutely no one to guard Davis. Big athletic PF’s also give the Rockets fits

They don’t close with rondo anymore though so it kinda takes him outta play.

• TrustinthePlan

@miggs6876 said...

Looks like you can only afford 2 studs tonight? I like Glass and Harden. LeBron scares me and I want to play Cp3 too. Love the value on Collison, Rondo, Gorden, Ariza, Kuzma, etc….

My early thoughts are the same on this. Based on DK pricing you can only afford 2 studs then getting the value in the right games will be key to tonight. Harden and Glass should eat. Love all your value choices so far as well. If doing multiple lineups, you have to have the King in one of them. He is do to throw up an 80 burger one of these nights.

Now I sit here and wait for Dirk to post his “AD 80 burger tonight” post….

• zigger77

tt starting for 3.6k I think will be chalk. This is like a top 3 matchup for TT because of IND inability to guard centers. Also ind isn’t a great pace spot for cle at ALL. Pacers last in pace the last 15 games. Even the grizzlies playing faster than them.

• BUFUu2

I am also loving the brow tonight so we will all prolly burn….. Who does atlanta have to contain howard as well…. Just can’t decide to play kcp against chicago which the bulls are horrible against sg

• jglumsic

@zigger77 said...

tt starting for 3.6k I think will be chalk. This is like a top 3 matchup for TT because of IND inability to guard centers. Also ind isn’t a great pace spot for cle at ALL. Pacers last in pace the last 15 games. Even the grizzlies playing faster than them.

Crazy how much their pace has dropped. Beginning of the season they were like top 5 in pace.

• zigger77

What do guys think about Burke? We’ve all seen he’s massively improved over the last couple years. Got 29 minutes last night, that without thj and at times Burke played with frank or jack. 3.1k but thj back is a massive downgrade. I honestly have no idea what his ownership will be.

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

Crazy how much their pace has dropped. Beginning of the season they were like top 5 in pace.

Yeah it’s kinda unreal, also one team has the fastest pace the last 15, but nobody would guess them being the fastest by any means

• jglumsic

I wouldnt be surprised if Porzingis sits out again tonight. Cause hes soft and is prolly “worn out” from last night.

• TrustinthePlan

@jglumsic said...

I wouldnt be surprised if Porzingis sits out again tonight. Cause hes soft and is prolly “worn out” from last night.

I am fully expecting Porzgod to sit tonight and THJ to get full run tonight. Will have lots of exposure to THJ tonight I think. Also liking Howard tonight too.

• jglumsic

@TrustinthePlan said...

I am fully expecting Porzgod to sit tonight and THJ to get full run tonight. Will have lots of exposure to THJ tonight I think. Also liking Howard tonight too.

I’m liking Howard’s matchup tonight but his price is starting to get way too high at least on DK. Just noticed kemba is priced way up too. Guess they accounted for how good of a matchup they have.

• mbunner23

Agree with you guys, Harden and Glass in great spots. I love that Pels/Rockets game. Holiday looking good as well. Tristan Thompson should be a lock in cash.

• TrustinthePlan

Holiday smashed last time against Houston, but that was with Glass being glass and sitting out injured. Does he do the same tonight? Also saw that Capela had a really good game too, which is kind of interesting to me.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

I’m liking Howard’s matchup tonight but his price is starting to get way too high at least on DK. Just noticed kemba is priced way up too. Guess they accounted for how good of a matchup they have.

Me too…and I’ll have some Howard…yet there is a smorgasbord of value tonight at the center position. It’s not guaranteed, yet DK is literally giving away potential good plays with pf/c eligibility. These guys aren’t guaranteed, yet TT as mentioned, Dirk, Henson, Rolo…3600, 4500, 4900, 4300… gotta think at least a couple of them will get it done at those prices.

And although we generally don’t want to target players against Utah on a 10 game slate….Lowry and Derozan have been thrown in the bargain bin tonight. And I’ll be using both, especially Derozan.

And as previously mentioned…seems like you might want some THJ tonight.

Studs tough to peg, so I’ll mix and match without going heavy on any.

• Bnett2210

I like Howard’s matchup as well, and his ownership could be low with most people probably going to the Hou/NO game. It was first glance last night but the LAL/CHI game could have some pretty decent stacking potential as well.

TT could be a cheap and chalky play but what about Miller for 3500 against HOU, he’s seeing minutes and can put a decent line up in what should be a high scoring game

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

Me too…and I’ll have some Howard…yet there is a smorgasbord of value tonight at the center position. It’s not guaranteed, yet DK is literally giving away potential good plays with pf/c eligibility. These guys aren’t guaranteed, yet TT as mentioned, Dirk, Henson, Rolo…3600, 4500, 4900, 4300… gotta think at least a couple of them will get it done at those prices.

And although we generally don’t want to target players against Utah on a 10 game slate….Lowry and Derozan have been thrown in the bargain bin tonight. And I’ll be using both, especially Derozan.

They are trying to waive Derozan and Lowry in front of us with those prices. Derozan at under 8k hard to not play him at that price. Plus don’t see Vanvleet goin off and stealing all the usage like he did two nights ago.

• dominicanpapi

1st look, there are so many value plays tonight. Suns coach is making another lineup change, could Monroe start? If so he’s got 7X potential at 4700 on Fanduel. Will Warren play? If not, I like Josh Jackson and honestly in GPPs, I’d probably pass on the higher priced guys and double punt with Jackson/Moore.

Then there’s guards, Lavine with a minutes increase? Gordon at 4800, again, maybe in GPPs, you can make a case of playing both.

Crazy to think the Pacers/Cavs matchup has the 2nd highest implied total and I don’t see any must plays from that game.

• miggs6876

@TrustinthePlan said...

Holiday smashed last time against Houston, but that was with Glass being glass and sitting out injured. Does he do the same tonight? Also saw that Capela had a really good game too, which is kind of interesting to me.

Both are reasonably priced too.

• jglumsic

@dominicanpapi said...

1st look, there are so many value plays tonight. Suns coach is making another lineup change, could Monroe start? If so he’s got 7X potential at 4700 on Fanduel

I really don’t get why the coach continues to bullshit and try to play Chandler. Dude is washed. Monroe has been crushing him when he gets mins.

• zigger77

@TrustinthePlan said...

Watch that pel hou game, boogie can’t guard the pnr very well. https://youtu.be/4OVEFx9I5zI Watch this.

• Bnett2210

@Njsum1 said...

Yea I was looking at Henson, TT, and Dirk as well. Pretty much on point with everything I was thinking from a first look especially about DDR. When does Lavine get his minutes raised? I like him An Gordon in that 5k range, and as I mentioned earlier Darius Miller for 3500 and has played 30 minutes in last few games in a high scoring matchup could easily hit 6-7x with the minutes.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

They are trying to waive Derozan and Lowry in front of us with those prices. Derozan at under 8k hard to not play him at that price. Plus don’t see Vanvleet goin off and stealing all the usage like he did two nights ago.

“(player-popup #donovan-mitchell)Donovan Mitchell”:/players/donovan-mitchell-37875…6700…what’s going on here…I feel like I’m going to have a losing night….it’s a 10 game slate with games with massive totals, and I’m loading up on Utah Toronto….what could possibly go wrong 😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).