7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bjacksonibew

So I was just messing around on some fortnite on xbox and was contemplating playing ABC tonight, next thing you know I jump In a game and low and behold a guy named thegreekfreak joined my squad should I take that as a sign?

• dominicanpapi

The NBA has got to be the only sport where the weirdest injuries happen. Has nothing to do with today’s slate of games but Smart is out 2 weeks after punching a picture frame. Like WTF?

• chronoxiong

@dcsports21 said...

They aren’t “random” they are either under priced or get a bump due to an injury. So…who’s underpriced? Who gets a bump from injury?
    Eric Gordon comes to mind as well as Napier

Terry Stots will be a moron if he starts Napier tonight. Lillard and CJ McCollum are about 6’2 in height. Napier is 6’1 so if he does that, McCollum will be forced to play SF and that will be a stupid move. Harrison Barnes will have a field day out there on the court. I hope Stots doesn’t start Napier tonight and start Harkless or whatever scrub he has on the team. Stots switches up his starting lineup as much as Dave Joerger.

• Alexg85

@mbunner23 said...

I get the urge to play Kyle Lowry at a price tag of only $7,200 tonight but the dude scored just 24 fantasy pts last game against Dennis Schroder and the awful Hawks defense…

You don’t think he’s going to have back to back 20 point games, do you?

• zpa1989

is there something that is suggesting jack will rest tonight or is that just speculation? I doubt we know before lock too with the game being later at night 9EST

• mbunner23

@Alexg85 said...

You don’t think he’s going to have back to back 20 point games, do you?

I don’t know. I think the range of outcomes tonight could be anywhere from 25-40. Too risky IMO. It would not surprise me to see him go for 25 DK pts again..

• gaelicgirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

really, really appreciate all the prayers and well wishes it means a lot – thank you to everyone here! Not good news, tumor is malignant and they are running more tests to figure out how bad it is…sick thing for me is my dad never drinks except for a glass of wine once in a great while so it’s not like he did this to himself.

So sorry to hear this. My dad passed away just before Thanksgiving but was diagnosed with neck cancer almost two years ago. It spread to his lungs and then finally his brain, but chemo kept him alive for far longer than the original six months prognosis. He was a longtime pipe smoker, but sometimes cancer happens to people who live healthy lifestyles. If you can, spend as much time with him as possible and be strong for him as he goes through treatment, if that’s an option. And take care of yourself. Do things you enjoy, like DFS, otherwise the stress could overwhelm you. Deepest sympathy for your situation, you and your dad will be in my prayers.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t know. I think the range of outcomes tonight could be anywhere from 25-40. Too risky IMO. It would not surprise me to see him go for 25 DK pts again..

Anything can happen…yet last game versus ATL was a blowout and the supporting cast easily did work, and he only saw 28 minutes. playing someone against Utah on a 10 game slate isn’t always the best idea, yet we play a salary cap/value based game and Lowry and Derozan are being offered at a discount. I like them both, figure they’ll be low owned. I’m gonna play them, and Mitchell and hope for the best.

• Chibs3

What do we think about Ibaka tonight?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

If Canaan moves to the starting lineup I think his value goes down as Booker typically runs the offense doesn’t he? I much rather have Canaan off the bench, yes?

• frugal

OK, I think I’m done. Constructed my Yahoo line ups with the a value player in the UTIL spot to allow some flexibility as news breaks.

• Justing3

Thoughts on Dirk tonight?

• zpa1989

markkanen or miro? I can’t figure out the minutes in that rotation. sometimes portis randomly gets burn.

• timbeebe2

@Justing3 said...

I like Dirk, put up 34.8 FP on Fanduel last game vs Portland and hes only $4800

• mbunner23

Who yall paying up for Cousins/Harden/Glass or going lower with Booker or Porz in cash?

• dominicanpapi

Pundits seem to be on Nance, I don’t see it? Ingram too, only Laker I like is Randle.

• billholler

Just stopping by to be helpful:

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Status note: Udonis Haslem (personal) questionable for Saturday.

• frugal

@Justing3 said...

Dirk’s a great tourney play on any given slate as his price is low but he still put up some decent stats. In 3 of the last 6 games he’s taken 12 or more FGAs. My only concern is him sitting out the end of the last game with a stomach bug. He’s supposed to be fine and ready to go, but you never know with these older players.

• keptcold

Dame against Dallas!

He torched them last time, and I can see him doing it again.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@billholler said...

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    2m2 minutes ago
    More

I’m also questionable for the heat tomorrow.

• iron_tactics

@billholler said...

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    2m2 minutes ago
    More

Been waiting all day for that

• billholler

@keptcold said...

Dame against Dallas!

Only playing cash tonight even though I am on a horrendous losing streak. I originally had Dame but went with Napier for the discount. I assume he gets about 25 minutes tonight.

• tmarohl

What are our feelings on if Tyreke and TJ Warren are going to play or not?

• frugal

@keptcold said...

Dame against Dallas!

I have some Lillard tonight…though DSJ came within 3 FP of Lillard at almost half the price (Yahoo).

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Who yall paying up for Cousins/Harden/Glass or going lower with Booker or Porz in cash?

Booker is a solid cash play, less of a GPP. Harden is good in any format. I’m only using Cousins or Glass in GPPs. Porzingis makes me nervous.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).