7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Who yall paying up for Cousins/Harden/Glass or going lower with Booker or Porz in cash?

Sorry, misread this as asking who to use in cash vs GPP.

• RandysCrow

@zigger77 said...

@billholler said… I’m also questionable for the heat tomorrow.

in other related news……

• superjon

Updated exposures on some of my guys.

Lebron / 88%
    Napier / 100%
    THJ / 81%
    Howard / 69%
    Randle / 31%
    Harden / 19%
    CP3 / 31%
    Blake / 38%
    Gordon / 50%

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

What are our feelings on if Tyreke and TJ Warren are going to play or not?

If they are in your lineup….they are sitting!

• TeamTarek

@superjon said...

Updated exposures on some of my guys.

Lebron / 88%
    Napier / 100%
    THJ / 81%
    Howard / 69%
    Randle / 31%
    Harden / 19%
    CP3 / 31%
    Blake / 38%
    Gordon / 50%

add some lance pls

• draggin49

For those doing gpps on DK , do you think it’s a night where you’re gonna have to pay up for one of the top salary guys ?

• jtkucheck

Brogdon is out and Sterling Brown apparently got tased by a police officer at 2 AM so he’ll either be out or ineffective… could that mean… it’s Deli time?

• mr_papageorgio

@gaelicgirl said...

So sorry to hear this. My dad passed away just before Thanksgiving but was diagnosed with neck cancer almost two years ago. It spread to his lungs and then finally his brain, but chemo kept him alive for far longer than the original six months prognosis. He was a longtime pipe smoker, but sometimes cancer happens to people who live healthy lifestyles. If you can, spend as much time with him as possible and be strong for him as he goes through treatment, if that’s an option. And take care of yourself. Do things you enjoy, like DFS, otherwise the stress could overwhelm you. Deepest sympathy for your situation, you and your dad will be in my prayers.

DFS and de-stress don’t belong in the same sentence lol

Really though I appreciate the kind words and also my deepest sympathy on your dad’s passing. Thank you.

• mikeblodgett24

Hey does anyone know why Ryan Anderson played only 17 minutes against NOP last game? Im guessing the answer is that he sucks ass at every aspect of the game buuuuuuuuut my real question is who played the rest of those minutes at PF?

• zpa1989

@mikeblodgett24 said...

Hey does anyone know why Ryan Anderson played only 17 minutes against NOP last game? Im guessing the answer is that he sucks ass at every aspect of the game buuuuuuuuut my real question is who played the rest of those minutes at PF?

ariza if I had to guess.

• superjon

@TeamTarek said...

add some lance pls

Do we really think he’s going to get minutes? He hasn’t seen the north side of 22 since the last time these teams played 2 weeks ago.

• pheffernan7

@mikeblodgett24 said...

Because the game was at home. I never really look at home/road splits…. except with him.

Games in Nola tonight, he’s in play.

• nbahan

Best player available at 4600 on DK?

• mmic23

@chronoxiong said...

Terry Stots will be a moron if he starts Napier tonight. Lillard and CJ McCollum are about 6’2 in height. Napier is 6’1 so if he does that, McCollum will be forced to play SF and that will be a stupid move. Harrison Barnes will have a field day out there on the court. I hope Stots doesn’t start Napier tonight and start Harkless or whatever scrub he has on the team. Stots switches up his starting lineup as much as Dave Joerger.

Or move Aminu to SF, and put Collins, Leonard, or Davis at the 4.

• thesauc0

whats up with napier? why is he such a lock? lillard playing.. what am i missing.

• thesauc0

edit, i see that he’s starting. portland going small tonight.

• deerosa

@tmarohl said...

What are our feelings on if Tyreke and TJ Warren are going to play or not?

I think you should send this to both the memphis and suns beat writers and see what they say?

:)

• Dfspacman

Is Snell likely to get 20dk points at least with Brogdon out?

• deerosa

@mikeblodgett24 said...

His home road splits are actually a real thing. I remember the NBATV guys putting up his stats as well.

• deerosa

@thesauc0 said...

whats up with napier? why is he such a lock? lillard playing.. what am i missing.

Turner is out for personal reasons. He may get inserted and play about 30 mins. But this is Stotts we are talking about here.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

If they are in your lineup….they are sitting!

That seems to be the trend. You must of had a pretty shitty team to only beat me by like 15 or so when I had two guys ruled out. The weird thing is I made about 70 on FD last night and had tons of lineups I considered dead.

• keephustlincuz

@thesauc0 said...

Have a look at the other team in this game.

• txcane88

So I have my utility spot left on DK in my GPP.
    Narrowed my list to

Randle
    Gobert
    Lowry
    Capela

Who has the most upside tonight. I’m leaning to Lowry but I like Randle

• zpa1989

anyone else think jerian grant is a clear trap play like the other night?

• DrFantanomics

I wish the NBA was like MLB where u gotta announce the lineup 3 hours in advance, so we know with these 9 and 10 players who playing!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).