7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That seems to be the trend. You must of had a pretty shitty team to only beat me by like 15 or so when I had two guys ruled out. The weird thing is I made about 70 on FD last night and had tons of lineups I considered dead.

I actually didn’t think my team was bad, but I did have a few guys under-perform my expectations.

Too many options tonight so I am not as confident as I was about my team last night even!

• Jaseboyhyde

@mr_papageorgio said...

DFS and de-stress don’t belong in the same sentence lol

Really though I appreciate the kind words and also my deepest sympathy on your dad’s passing. Thank you.

PM sent

• NarrowJ

@zpa1989 said...

ariza if I had to guess.

Yep, you’re correct. They played Paul/Gordon/Harden/Ariza/Capela the last 8 minutes of that game. However, Anthony Davis did not play in that game so they had the liberty of doing that. I don’t think they’ll do that tonight with AD in there.

• tmarohl

Do we know what the supposed change is in the Cleveland starting lineup?

• iron_tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=TJhTVWxbrvc
    GJ Murray

• timbeebe2

@txcane88 said...

So I have my utility spot left on DK in my GPP.
    Narrowed my list to

Randle
    Gobert
    Lowry
    Capela

Who has the most upside tonight. I’m leaning to Lowry but I like Randle

Capela, hes consistent and put up 51 FP (Fanduel) last meeting vs NO. Also, he will prob get more minutes to cover Boogie IMO

• richierich

WHY IS NAPIER SO FANTASTIC TONIGHT?

Stop being vague people. Please, answer with a real reason, if you can. lol

• jgootz421

@richierich said...

Evan Turner is out, napier is probably going to get a lot of run. Edit – originally i wrote starting but we don’t know that.

• chronoxiong

@thesauc0 said...

whats up with napier? why is he such a lock? lillard playing.. what am i missing.

People think Terry Stots is going to start Napier tonight since the last time Evan Turner was out, Napier got the start. But that was because the Pelicans played a small ball lineup from PG to SF. The Mavericks start Smith Jr, Matthews and Barnes at the PG to SF so Stots is a buffoon if he starts Napier tonight.

• Petergunz82

Dame and Dwight seem like more of cash plays than GPP

• draggin49

Any thoughts on bulls players ? I liked markinnen but was unsure outside of him. I think lavine is still on a mins limit ??
    Grant had the one blowup game with huge mins , maybe he is a trap tonight .

• richierich

@jgootz421 said...

Evan Turner is out, napier is probably going to get a lot of run. Edit – originally i wrote starting but we don’t know that.

Thank you, very much. lol

I was starting to get frustrated reading through this thread. Seeing Napier as a lock, but Dame is healthy and people only being vague about the reasons why everyone should have Shabazz.

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

other than tristan starting for crowder?

• txcane88

Thanks Tim

• Njsum1

@richierich said...

It’s his bobblehead night….and his birthday….and he used to play for the Mavericks and is looking for revenge…..and it’s Shabazz Napier appreciation night….and Dennis smith jr. called him out on Twitter for being soft….lol…just kidding..he’s cheap and people expect him to get run with Turner out

• richierich

@draggin49 said...

Any thoughts on bulls players ? I liked markinnen but was unsure outside of him. I think lavine is still on a mins limit ??
    Grant had the one blowup game with huge mins , maybe he is a trap tonight .

I’m a Bulls fan, and night-to-night it’s tough. There’s a LOT of players fighting for floor time, and it tends to change which few gets a big allotment of minutes. Especially at the forward positions, it’s a tad ridiculous. Usually, one does go off for a big night and another hits value. Just tough to bank on any of them.

I think we’re going to make a trade or two here soon. So, that should make things a bit less hectic.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

T Thompson is starting at Center. Love moving to PF.

• higgins4321

I’d sure like some Greg Monroe news…

• bucherpsu08

@richierich said...

At this point he’s the best pt/& play on the board. Plug him in.

• yanksfan1

Thad/Gobert or Capela/K.Anderson

• draggin49

Is it time to dust him off?!

• RAWSHADTX

Is anybody thinking of playing Bron for GPP.

• iron_tactics

@draggin49 said...

Is it time to dust him off?!

• draggin49

@bucherpsu08 said...

At this point he’s the best pt/& play on the board. Plug him in.

Much less useage than when he he was in for Lillard but still price may be too good to pass on. 4400 on dk is cheap

• mbunner23

Wade out boosts Jeff Green?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).