7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fucking Harden why did you missed the Fucking freethrows

Uhh cause they needed to get a tip in rebound to tie? They were down 3 and he only had 2 FTs with no timeouts to advance the ball.

• scott33

350 FD pts, need Booker & KP to start ballin out here

• Malorum

Lowry killing me tonight.

• raymond333

Yea he missed a few good 3’s too. Grabbed a nice one tho. Harden good but he’s been better.

• thetitanlb

I have gotten every bad break possible the past month. Trash AF

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

Yup. I’ll have the same 2 you do. Unless you don’t want to play any which is fine with me.

No way I could play none of them, even against the stingy Celtics. I’m sure you’ll win, but I’m looking forward to a new challenge, should be fun! Thanks for the invite.

• TeamTarek

@thetitanlb said...

THJ hurt. F anything and everything. SOB. And Booker is worthless against a horrible team. Figures smh

REALLY? FFS i cant catch a break.. is he out?

• raymond333

@superstars92 said...

Uhh cause they needed to get a tip in rebound to tie? They were down 3 and he only had 2 FTs with no timeouts to advance the ball.

They almost pulled it off too. But NO knows what they doing.

• keephustlincuz

@scott33 said...

350 FD pts, need Booker & KP to start ballin out here

you are in a good spot. post a link to your lineup.

• NoLimits0

@scott33 said...

Absolutely, wish their was a website that tracked their true ROI.

Scott send me a PM. Or I can send you one later but can’t guarantee I remember. I have all the NFL ROI stuff you want. Also have some more rudimentary NBA stuff.

• NoLimits0

Cousins is done for the year?

• TeamTarek

@NoLimits0 said...

Scott send me a PM. Or I can send you one later but can’t guarantee I remember. I have all the NFL ROI stuff you want. Also have some more rudimentary NBA stuff.

why rotogrinders dont hire some serious grinder instant of some guys who are playin 1 bullet a night and doing basicly 0 research?

• thetitanlb

@TeamTarek said...

REALLY? FFS i cant catch a break.. is he out?

Most likely in concussion protocol. Hit his head on the ground then went to the locker rolm

• scott33

@keephustlincuz said...

you are in a good spot. post a link to your lineup.

How do I do that? I’m computer illiterate seriously. I have that LU in a 50/50 that Chronoxing is in he can confirm I’m not bullshittin haha. Thankfully I threw it in a couple GPPs.

• scott33

Booker ejected WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NoLimits0

@scott33 said...

How do I do that? I’m computer illiterate seriously. I have that LU in a 50/50 that Chronoxing is in he can confirm I’m not bullshittin haha. Thankfully I threw it in a couple GPPs.

Copy the HTML link (top of page on the web browser).

• BBWC_10

Booker Ejected.

• thetitanlb

THJ is back. But things get even worse. Booker just got ejected. Sigh

• Bnett2210

Booker ejected, I was making a push and got into 32nd place with Booker and Ed Davis left and screwed now

• feekdogg

Dammit. I finally have a decent night, but I’m sliding further towards the cash line and Beasley isn’t getting any run.

• BBWC_10

Burke is stinking up the joint tonight.

• thetitanlb

I can’t believe this Booker crap man

• NoLimits0

@TeamTarek said...

why rotogrinders dont hire some serious grinder instant of some guys who are playin 1 bullet a night and doing basicly 0 research?

Who are you thinking of?

Some of the guys do play ok stakes (not super super high but decent). I think Noto plays quite a bit with just one lineup but he’s really good at cash imo. GrindersCal (the founder) won 1 million this year, but I guess that’s a one time thing. Others aren’t as good. Some people on this forum are actually quite good.

Not sure who you are thinking about hiring. The top 5 grinders in NFL all had -ROI so not sure how good they are either they just have high volume.

• ace_face

325.5 with Napier, dammit!

• keephustlincuz

@gaelicgirl said...

No way I could play none of them, even against the stingy Celtics. I’m sure you’ll win, but I’m looking forward to a new challenge, should be fun! Thanks for the invite.

NP. I think we are pretty even skill wise. Should be a close match. I just hope we don’t have 7 players the same.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).