7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Dallas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

I’m sick guys, literally. Was 10th out of 1851 moving up then Booker gets tossed. Still got KP left but there goes my chances for a top 3 finish. Cant believe it unreal

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Booker ejected WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refs have a serious attitude problem this season.

• Sixers610

@TeamTarek said...

why rotogrinders dont hire some serious grinder instant of some guys who are playin 1 bullet a night and doing basicly 0 research?

I have no problem with these guys playing one or two lineups a night. It shows they have confidence in what they’re building. I think both noto and meansy are solid.

• Sixers610

@scott33 said...

I’m sick guys, literally. Was 10th out of 1851 moving up then Booker gets tossed. Still got KP left but there goes my chances for a top 3 finish. Cant believe it unreal

Ugh. That sucks. Sorry bruh

• BBWC_10

@thetitanlb said...

I can’t believe this Booker crap man

He pushed Kanter in the back after he missed a layup, He deserved it. STUPID

• superstars92

Sorry guys that Booker got ejected, but I think he was deserving of an ejection though to be fair to the refs.

• zline34

@scott33 said...

I have booker and KP as well welcome to my world lol. Booker is trash anyways

• scott33

@Sixers610 said...

I have no problem with these guys playing one or two lineups a night. It shows they have confidence in what they’re building. I think both noto and meansy are solid.

Meant to reply to your other post. Thx brother just a bad beat, shit happens but damn that really sucks

• TeamTarek

@NoLimits0 said...

I think Noto plays quite a bit with just one lineup but he’s really good at cash imo.

if u only play 1 LU per night than there is no way that u are good. I mean its like u gonna say “damn hes really really good at 6max but hes playin only 1table nl5”

Im thinking of guys like RexGrossman.. i mean they are killing it and if rotogrinders would pay em like 10k/month i doubt they would refuse.

• Mindcr1me

LMAO here’s a summary of my DFS life: Lowry has pretty good history vs Utah, including some 50 point games, I roster him and he gets 18. Play Booker and THJ in the late game and one gets thrown out and the other is hurt for half the game. Play PG against Dallas they say, its a thing they say, Lillard will get 50 they say…not when I play him lol. I don’t take this very seriously, it’s just a hobby, but fuck if this hobby is starting to get expensive. Oh well, back at it tomorrow

• richierich

@gaelicgirl said...

Refs have a serious attitude problem this season.

Players have also been fighting with each other more and overall acting like f’ing children. IMO

Both parties have contributed, IMO.

That Booker ejection just cost me my entire night’s entries… I was riding the cash with all three and needed Booker. F’n a

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

man sorry :/ really really unlucky

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

Wow. That hurts.

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

if u only play 1 LU per night than there is no way that u are good. I mean its like u gonna say “damn hes really really good at 6max but hes playin only 1table nl5”

Im thinking of guys like RexGrossman.. i mean they are killing it and if rotogrinders would pay em like 10k/month i doubt they would refuse.

Well Rex is living off of all those NFL contracts he didn’t deserve, so not sure he would for 10k/month…if you know what I’m talking about =p

• scott33

@TeamTarek said...

man sorry :/ really really unlucky

Thx man I’ll get over it, eventually haha

• NoLimits0

@TeamTarek said...

10k/month holy shit. I think everyone would take that.

I think if you take out 1 time winners (since that could be due to variance like winning the MM once and nothing else), only about 40 people in the world probably make like 120k last year in DFS.

• BBWC_10

@scott33 said...

Which game was that?

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

Just curious. What kind of money were you looking to win?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

I’m with ya. I only played the late slate & had Booker in all. :) amazing luck.

• TeamTarek

@superstars92 said...

Well Rex is living off of all those NFL contracts he didn’t deserve, so not sure he would for 10k/month…if you know what I’m talking about =p

no :D i dont know anything about this nfl stuff but i see him crushing nba BADLY. Today he had like 60% Jonas

• richierich

@Mindcr1me said...

LMAO here’s a summary of my DFS life: Lowry has pretty good history vs Utah, including some 50 point games, I roster him and he gets 18. Play Booker and THJ in the late game and one gets thrown out and the other is hurt for half the game. Play PG against Dallas they say, its a thing they say, Lillard will get 50 they say…not when I play him lol. I don’t take this very seriously, it’s just a hobby, but fuck if this hobby is starting to get expensive. Oh well, back at it tomorrow

I hear you. NBA is disgusting with DFS bro. There isn’t a more violent sport with unpredictability. The late-scratches, blowouts, injuries, ejections, guys rested or minutes slashed down just because… Unlike other sports, there’s no amount of research you can do in order to beat all of the variables if you’re just 1-2 LU per night kind of guy.

For the average player who isn’t entering a bunch of LU’s per night. You’re just throwing cash in a shredder. I expect to lose every dollar I deposit for NBA. That way, when I go on a good run or notch a big score. It’s a pleasant surprise.

I just play NBA to bridge the gap between football and baseball.

• BBWC_10

Burke Going turning it up now, Need him, Cannan and KP to shoot me up in the Pick in roll. 12th place right now.

• richierich

@superstars92 said...

Rex never got paid anything beyond his rookie contract with Chicago. Got backup money in Houston and Washington.

I don’t think he got anything more than what he deserved. He didn’t make out like a bandit with a totally absurd franchise QB contract, like some guys we’ve seen recently.

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

no :D i dont know anything about this nfl stuff but i see him crushing nba BADLY. Today he had like 60% Jonas

I haven’t been able to play NBA for a week now TT.

• superstars92

@richierich said...

Rex never got paid anything beyond his rookie contract with Chicago. Got backup money in Houston and Washington.

I don’t think he got anything more than what he deserved. He didn’t make out like a bandit with a totally absurd franchise QB contract, like some guys we’ve seen recently.

Dang #Facts ruined my “joke”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).