• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

You would think on a day where you fade Harden for KAT and Giannis and both outscore him by double digits, you’d have a great night, well you’d be wrong, D’Angelo Russell took care of that.

For me tonight, Jokic is a lock but Simmons vs. Kyrie is a coin flip, right now leaning towards Simmons but still have about 12 hours to go!

• jess701

got 866d

• jess701

@jess701 said...

got 866d

290 points don’t cut the butter!

• ghost3490

@Kmasonbx said...

You would think on a day where you fade Harden for KAT and Giannis and both outscore him by double digits, you’d have a great night, well you’d be wrong, D’Angelo Russell took care of that.

For me tonight, Jokic is a lock but Simmons vs. Kyrie is a coin flip, right now leaning towards Simmons but still have about 12 hours to go!

This is my last 6 days. I typically only play 1 or 2 lineups.

1/25. Deangelo/Murray
    1/24. Booker/Kuzma
    1/23. A. Gordon
    1/22. Deangelo
    1/21. Curry/Ingram/Kuzma
    1/20. DeRozoan

All bust.

Somebody please give me a core for today.

• underdawgs

4 game main slate and one of those games has a total that’s 22 points less than the next lowest total (Mem / Ind). No dipo and it feels like Mem rests someone relevant on the second of a B2B lately. Only guy I’m interested in there is Bojan who gets a ~2% usage bump with no Dipo. Maybe Jam Green but I might fade the game entirely.

Jokic should feast but with No Embiid and if Butler sits too, does Philly stay competitive? I hope everyone ignores Plumdog today with Jokic back because I actually really like him today.

There’s a good number of Celtics I’m playing today, game stack is easily doable with Philliy value and Atl / Por second units.

Sort of a weird 4 game main slate but let’s have some fun with it

• jess701

@ghost3490 said...

1/25. Deangelo/Murray
    1/24. Booker/Kuzma
    1/23. A. Gordon
    1/22. Deangelo
    1/21. Curry/Ingram/Kuzma
    1/20. DeRozoan

All bust.

I like Dame nurkic bogdan so far.

• underdawgs

@ghost3490 said...

1/25. Deangelo/Murray
    1/24. Booker/Kuzma
    1/23. A. Gordon
    1/22. Deangelo
    1/21. Curry/Ingram/Kuzma
    1/20. DeRozoan

All bust.

Start with Kyrie / Nurk and pick some 76ers like Bolden, Muscala, Brewer, Shamet, TJM

• miggs6876

Haven’t done much this week. Hope today I can bounce back.

• jess701

prince might be a good choice also!

• ghost3490

Thanks all.

• jess701

@underdawgs said...

Start with Kyrie / Nurk and pick some 76ers like Bolden, Muscala, Brewer, Shamet, TJM

I think combo of prince brewer and cousins may be also good choices?

• ASitar

Kyrie, Shamet, Collison, Bolden, Craig, Dedmon is who I like early. Don’t forget about our pal Jack Layman. I think you need to aim to leave $400-$1,000 on the table tonight.

• jess701

oh ya layman lol almost forgot

• jess701

:edit

• DfsBopBooth

@Kmasonbx said...

I had Dlo in until Knicks decided to start Frank. I watched the Rockets/Knicks game and dude was picking up Harden full court and denying him the ball. I figured he would play Russell the same way so I completely faded him.

• NarrowJ

Tyreke Evans can smash at his price on DK.

Also noticed they priced Aminu way down for a matchup vs ATL. His finger is fine apparently.

• Kmasonbx

@DfsBopBooth said...

I had Dlo in until Knicks decided to start Frank. I watched the Rockets/Knicks game and dude was picking up Harden full court and denying him the ball. I figured he would play Russell the same way so I completely faded him.

Interesting, I’m sure that contributed but a guy who rarely plays defense getting into foul trouble was killer too, lol.

• ghost3490

@jess701 said...

I think combo of prince brewer and cousins may be also good choices?

i sent u a PM

• jess701

@ghost3490 said...

i sent u a PM

replied

• pick6er

@NarrowJ said...

Tyreke Evans can smash at his price on DK

Misleading. You realize that Tyreke averaged 22 fppg in the 11 games Oladipo missed in December… Not to mention only surpassing 5x (32fp) once time. I’m sure there’s a lot of guys on this forum that were burnt from him night after night expecting last year’s Grizzlies Tyreke to show up.

• Kmasonbx

@pick6er said...

Misleading. You realize that Tyreke averaged 22 fppg in the 11 games Oladipo missed in December… Not to mention only surpassing 5x (32fp) once time. I’m sure there’s a lot of guys on this forum that were burnt from him night after night expecting last year’s Grizzlies Tyreke to show up.

Yep, I’m staying away from Evans and let others have fun with that, we saw this play out already and with a pretty sizable sample. The winners were Collison, Bogdanovic, Turner and Sabonis.

• RandysCrow

I’m finding it difficult to grasp this slate. It just seems like the pricing or something is trying to play tricks on me with roster configurations than what I should be doing.

I haven’t felt this weird about a slate before. Perhaps it’s the injuries and the players that are out. Just something feels a little off about it.

• RandysCrow

Vinsanity bday bash today?

• underdawgs

@RandysCrow said...

I’m finding it difficult to grasp this slate. It just seems like the pricing or something is trying to play tricks on me with roster configurations than what I should be doing.

I haven’t felt this weird about a slate before. Perhaps it’s the injuries and the players that are out. Just something feels a little off about it.

Agreed. Very weird. I find myself considering guys I hardly ever roster. Marcus Smart is making sense to me and he should definitely not be.
    I’m hoping things clear up when we get Philly injury news (Butler status and the starting 5) along with Jamal Murray news. Was looking hurt last night and those injuries get worse overnight, not better. If he sits, changes roster construction significantly

• Njsum1

Lots of mention of garbage philly players already. How about the 2 actual nba players who will be playing tonight, Simmons and Redick. I’m sure either Muscala, bolden or Brewer, will do fine as well. Leaning Bolden, as he has shown the ability to fill up the stat sheet.

Don’t have to choose between Kyrie and Simmons, you can play them both. Decent slate tonight. I like Jokic, yet the game has to stay tight enough for him to do work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler