• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NarrowJ

Okay, thanks guys. I took about a month break from DFS earlier in the season and must have missed all of that. Appreciate the help!

• Benf15harp

@pick6er said...

Misleading. You realize that Tyreke averaged 22 fppg in the 11 games Oladipo missed in December… Not to mention only surpassing 5x (32fp) once time. I’m sure there’s a lot of guys on this forum that were burnt from him night after night expecting last year’s Grizzlies Tyreke to show up.

Yeah ……But, ……….REVENGE!!!!!!
    LMAO

• Benf15harp

@ghost3490 said...

i sent u a PM

Care to share with the class?
    Lol

• jess701

he was just asking about players and he is new

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Care to share with the class?
    Lol

what did you end up with Ben points wise

• Benf15harp

ALL DA REE-REE and CUR-REE

😬

• jess701

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

I’m finding it difficult to grasp this slate. It just seems like the pricing or something is trying to play tricks on me with roster configurations than what I should be doing.

I haven’t felt this weird about a slate before. Perhaps it’s the injuries and the players that are out. Just something feels a little off about it.

Yeah, feel the same on DK.

I know I want pieces from GSW/BOS, but I don’t really like anyone individually from that game. I suppose if I had to choose it’d be Kyrie, Horford, Curry, Cousins, but they’re not leaping off the page to me. I“ll probably just build random game stacks from there as opposed to anyone specifically as 1-offs or even 2-offs.

I do not like the Philly “value.” If Butler sits I don’t see how Denver doesn’t smoke them. If Butler plays that just takes more away from Bolden and Muscala. If I had to choose I’d go Bolden though. If Butler sits, I don’t hate Brewer. DK has all these guys priced up just enough to make you think.

ATL/POR could easily blow out too. Still like Dame though and the Aminu DK discount. Zero interest in Nurkic. Collins is probably in play for me. This would be a really nice spot for Huerter if he plays and isn’t limited.

IND/MEM is the ugliest game, but the clearest game. Hopefully no one from Memphis sits to muddle things up. I’ll take all the Collison I can handle. I will have shares of Evans even though he continually busted when Dipo was out before. Bojan is definitely in play. Jackson or Green should have a worthwhile game. Depending on Temple, one of those wings should have a nice game as well.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

what did you end up with Ben points wise

I was just kidding G
    Main lineup 340
    Alternate aka YOLO 250

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

I was just kidding G
    Main lineup 340
    Alternate aka YOLO 250

340 must of kept you in there huh!

• captainwacky

I ran a lot of Collins last game with some Layman/Curry, and it feels like chasing… but is still probably a good play. Aminu dislocated his finger last game and probably doesn’t want to mess around too much. Harkless is still dealing with a knee thing. Lillard is banged up. It’s the hawks. Gotta be some good value there.

For the Philly guys, I have the same trepidation as a couple of you mentioned— If butler is out they are going to have a really tough time scoring. Simmons is going to find himself running into a lot of help, and their shooters aren’t dynamic enough threats to help him. I think.

• jess701

Len might be a good one if ya wanna pay up some where else!

• RandysCrow

@Pandamonious said...

ATL/POR could easily blow out too. Still like Dame though and the Aminu DK discount. Zero interest in Nurkic. Collins is probably in play for me. This would be a really nice spot for Huerter if he plays and isn’t limited.

I don’t know if I would trust Huerter. I was reading early in the week that since today is “(player-popup #vince-carter)Vince Carter”:/players/vince-carter-1066’s Birthday there was something planned. I’m not sure I am buying it because he really doesn’t have anything to do with his opponent Portland (unless there was a beef with them that he had with a previous team?).

But even FD named their 3 different priced Shot contests with something to do about Vince.

Again, is it just something I am making more of than is there, they sites playing mind games with their pricing….I don’t know

It just seems that with the news of some of these players being listed out early and such, that the sites could have done a better job with some of the prices.

Or maybe I’m just watching too many conspiracy theory movies lol

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I ran a lot of Collins last game with some Layman/Curry, and it feels like chasing… but is still probably a good play. Aminu dislocated his finger last game and probably doesn’t want to mess around too much. Harkless is still dealing with a knee thing. Lillard is banged up. It’s the hawks. Gotta be some good value there.

For the Philly guys, I have the same trepidation as a couple of you mentioned— If butler is out they are going to have a really tough time scoring. Simmons is going to find himself running into a lot of help, and their shooters aren’t dynamic enough threats to help him. I think.

Gotta have some Simmons, Redick and Scrubs, yet not too much. Simmons has been shut down before in a very similar situation last year in Denver. Yet if the game stays tight, he’ll likely put up over 60 DK.

Imo…CJ McCollum is one of the best plays on the slate, and I don’t play him too often. Millsap, Horford, and Collison…strong as well.

• captainwacky

I don’t mind CJ today, and I similarly never play him.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

DFS players be like:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/peanuts/images/e/e6/19501023.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100325203039

• jess701

late night hammer sucked!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, feel the same on DK.

You play Aaron Gordon last night? I said I would have went all in if I was sure about the minutes. I had him in 5 of 15 cause I couldn’t be certain that they weren’t limiting him. Still about 25% above the field. He was key for some of my better lineups last night.

• jess701

last time horford played GS had like only 35 DK points that kinda scares me.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

You play Aaron Gordon last night? I said I would have went all in if I was sure about the minutes. I had him in 5 of 15 cause I couldn’t be certain that they weren’t limiting him. Still about 25% above the field. He was key for some of my better lineups last night.

Yeah, I only went somewhere around 25-30%, but I had him.

• biga0787

Any reason to take a gpp shot on Aaron holiday? Seen he will get more run but is that enough for a shot?

• mbunner23

866 update

• ASitar

I’m only eating the Kyrie and Cousins chalk from that game. I think Boston hangs the whole game on Kyrie’s shoulders and Boogie finally really really eats and the rest of the points are spread out. Mmmaaaayybe Marcus Smart pulls off a 40 pointer cuz of the time they’ll need him on the court.

• IT4MVP

This slate seems tough. SG on FD is ugly. Wonder if any Denver guys sit specifically Barton or Harris. GS is so hard to predict now but Curry is probably the safest

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

866 update

LOL!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).