• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zline34

Trae>Kyrie

• beastdog325

Great night Panda.

• terlingua

@Pandamonious said...

CURRR-RRRYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bmonster shows curry with 36.25 not the DK 34.25 but the others have him too…oh well.

Great job Panda.

• BBWC_10

I thought I had a good LU at 308 until my 2nd LU went off for 336, First LU is dead last on the cash line, i’m sure after stat corrected it will be bounced out.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Horford/Redick instead of Barton/Harris and would be sharing $100k instead of $25…. πŸ™ƒ

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

another night, another >300 DK cash line.

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@terlingua said...

Hey Bmonster shows curry with 36.25 not the DK 34.25

curry has another block not yet credited on DK

• Benf15harp

• mr_papageorgio

Scoring 329 with Bolden on DK (in the $777 no less) is like hooking up with a hot girl and then finding out she’s your cousin. At least I cashed I guess.

Nice LU Panda!

• tmarohl

Ended up in 342

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Only thing that’ll move me is if they decide to take away one of those blocks or steals from Aminu. Considering he’s been on 2 and 1 for quite a while now I’m going to guess that has zero chance of happening.

• chronoxiong

Scored 288.2 on Yahoo to win all my cash games and got minimum GPP cash. Except I tied to win 20 cents for the last cashing spot in the $1 GPP. That sucked. I faded Jokic too so I guess I can consider this an accomplishment. Besides fading Jokic, I regret playing Thad Young as my PF. He was $25 while Aminu was staring at me at $19. Should have pivoted to Aminu because that would have given me enough salary to upgrade my lame Muscala play into Cousins. I would have had a much better night if I done that. Anyways, spent $15.75 and won $27.70.

Congrats to those who won tonight. I was a fool for fading Brewer and Jokic on FD. Those two guys were needed in order to cash. Well, maybe Durant too since SF was a horrible position to pick from. I’m glad I faded Ben Simmons because he can’t shoot so how the hell could hit value with no other elite players to pass the ball to? Glad Irving saved me.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Bolden…. I can’t even. He’ll drop 14x next start though, watch. Guaranteed. And recency bias will keep me off him completely. It’s just how it works.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Sick thing is that line up has Jackson and if it had Aminu it would have won it all. Now I’m wondering why I don’t have that line up with Aminu instead somewhere and I can’t help but wonder if doing some editing I tinkered out of it. I know when Murray was announced out I moved some stuff around. I guess I shouldn’t have touched anything.

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

Only thing that’ll move me is if they decide to take away one of those blocks or steals from Aminu. Considering he’s been on 2 and 1 for quite a while now I’m going to guess that has zero chance of happening.

Nice congrats!

• Creighton_3

When you win the big .25 cent contest on Fanudel twice in one week 😎😎😎😎

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@Creighton_3 said...

When you win the big .25 cent contest on Fanudel twice in one week 😎😎😎😎

congrats!

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

Sick thing is that line up has Jackson and if it had Aminu it would have won it all. Now I’m wondering why I don’t have that line up with Aminu instead somewhere and I can’t help but wonder if doing some editing I tinkered out of it. I know when Murray was announced out I moved some stuff around. I guess I shouldn’t have touched anything.

What was your lineup?

• keephustlincuz

Good job Panda.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I had a lineup with JJJ and the same story— I saw Aminu dislocate his finger last game so figured he might be limited… If I play him I get the bag.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

What was your lineup?

Collison/Se. Curry/Brewer/Jackson/Jokic/Irving/Horford/CJ

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I had a lineup with JJJ and the same story— I saw Aminu dislocate his finger last game so figured he might be limited… If I play him I get the bag.

Yeah, I still had 23% Aminu so it’s not like I didn’t have any. Is what it is I guess. Back at it tomorrow.

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

Nice. Question – what made you play kyrie over Ben Simmons and why didn’t you play Kd and steff

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What place did you end up in?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Nice. Question – what made you play kyrie over Ben Simmons and why didn’t you play Kd and steff

I ended up playing 150 line ups tonight. Had exposure to all of those guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering β€œRake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler