• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I’m only eating the Kyrie and Cousins chalk from that game. I think Boston hangs the whole game on Kyrie’s shoulders and Boogie finally really really eats and the rest of the points are spread out. Mmmaaaayybe Marcus Smart pulls off a 40 pointer cuz of the time they’ll need him on the court.

My thoughts exactly, which should worry you LOL

• SoreOnSunday

Thompson seems to cheap today

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

My thoughts exactly, which should worry you LOL

🤣

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

🤣

Probably a good idea…

• rickleese

@Njsum1 said...

You play Aaron Gordon last night? I said I would have went all in if I was sure about the minutes. I had him in 5 of 15 cause I couldn’t be certain that they weren’t limiting him. Still about 25% above the field. He was key for some of my better lineups last night.

If it was you that mentioned him, yesterday on here THANKS! I typically build 2 lineups and play the single bullets. One lineup I had VUC, Hardaway, Conley. After reading your Gordon comment I took a look swapped in Gordon, ABC and Wiggins. Got a 1st in a small one and 3rd in larger contest.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Probably a good idea…

New pic…….
    LOL

• lukemiller42

I think boogie gets ejected actually

• mbunner23

@lukemiller42 said...

I think boogie gets ejected actually

You got a percentage on that?

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

New pic…….
    LOL

Finally a good matchup for the Warriors, on a small slate…let’s see how I can mess up this prime opportunity. Like Panda’s random game stack idea a lot. Just read that the Curry brothers will compete in the 3-point contest, that will be fun!

• lukemiller42

@mbunner23 said...

You got a percentage on that?

My one entry in the $10 big jam will include looney and Durant on this idea. But I’ll say 50%, either it happens or it doesn’t

• kettab24

this is the game the dogs on the C’s rise up and play…Kyrie Smart and Morris, this is not the game for tatum, brown and Hayward…Kyrie, Smart and Morris carry the soul of this team and they’re gna come to play the other 3 not so sure

• Smallchimp

Can someone help me with a theory question? If a player’s shots are a high/low percentage assisted, can this be a meaningful thing to factor into projections? Like if the opponent allows significantly more/less assists per game, does this affect the players in a meaningful way?

Like Boston allows a bit under the league average, Philly allows relatively few assists, and Atlanta gets assisted on left and right. Would Portland players who shoot a higher % of assisted shots get a boost while Denver players reliant on assisted shots get a downgrade? If a player is fairly average in assisted shot %, the elasticity would be lower and not as affected. Maybe this is trying to quantify too much, but it’s something, right?

Source: https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/opponent-assists-per-game

• biga0787

Horford or nurkic? If I go down to Horford I can take Thompson. He will smash or score 12 the whole game one or the other

• jayzee666

@ghost3490 said...

This is my last 6 days. I typically only play 1 or 2 lineups.

1/25. Deangelo/Murray
    1/24. Booker/Kuzma
    1/23. A. Gordon
    1/22. Deangelo
    1/21. Curry/Ingram/Kuzma
    1/20. DeRozoan

All bust.

Somebody please give me a core for today.

1 or 2 busts a day??
    Amatuer!!

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

1 or 2 busts a day??
    Amatuer!!

lol

• packdog

gonna start with a irving/smart/boogie/klay core and work around that

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

DFS players be like:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/peanuts/images/e/e6/19501023.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100325203039

Skill when you win, bad luck when you lose, duhh!

• hbomb57

Can anybody tell me how Simmons plays when Embid is out. Does that take away from his assists?

• DC2380

kyrie is not coming up in any of my crunches smh

• kettab24

simmons is a trap, he’s not a good scorer, without embiid he loses a lot of assist chances…add going up against a very good team on the road, this game will be over halfway through the third

• lukemiller42

https://youtu.be/CifxHpQWc_0

I always fade Cousins chalk. If I’m taking chalk it will be the home Kyrie. Don’t want 2 chalk pricy guys from same game. Recipe for total disaster

• superjon

Locks are CJ, Smart and Bolden

• damionismyname

@lukemiller42 said...

https://youtu.be/CifxHpQWc_0

I always fade Cousins chalk. If I’m taking chalk it will be the home Kyrie. Don’t want 2 chalk pricy guys from same game. Recipe for total disaster

how did fading Cousins chalk work for you last year? not that great I would assume, but in this case ppl are just trying to catch him before his price goes up.

• Calicapo

@DfsBopBooth said...

I had Dlo in until Knicks decided to start Frank. I watched the Rockets/Knicks game and dude was picking up Harden full court and denying him the ball. I figured he would play Russell the same way so I completely faded him.

Wish I knew this.

• P0key

Folks will play tyreke…im going to play Bogdan and see what happens

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).