• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@P0key said...

Folks will play tyreke…im going to play Bogdan and see what happens

worked last time

• ASitar

T Young is gonna hit 50 DK points tonight

• mr_papageorgio

Did something happen to Justin Holiday last night to cause his minutes to be cut in half or was it just because I played him?

• underdawgs

Can’t believe I’m writing this but If you look at the last 8 games for Deandre Bembry DK points, the pattern is 🔥 💩 🔥 💩 🔥 💩 🔥 💩 as long as 🔥 is defined as > 30 fpts. Tonight is a 🔥 game, it’s just science.
    I can’t believe what this forum has turned me into.

• terlingua

Not my fav type of slate to work with, at least not on FD have not looked to DK.

Assuming multi lineups even if you crisscross the 4 best guards, stuff Durant everywhere, alternate Cousins, Jokic and Muscala.

All you can do is let the cards fall where they may at PF and SG and hope – no really compelling choices imo – mid tier drudge abounds. By that I mean the choices are okay but since it’s all so affordable it becomes hard to differentiate.

Not enough true studs too much money for this slate.

• DC2380

Butler OUT

• greggdemo2

I haven’t seen much of you guys on KD but I have him as 1 of my top 3 tonight. I also like McCollum, Bolden, and Collins. Quite a few of my cards have $600-1100 left. Good luck!

• wilke7425

@Smallchimp said...

Can someone help me with a theory question? If a player’s shots are a high/low percentage assisted, can this be a meaningful thing to factor into projections? Like if the opponent allows significantly more/less assists per game, does this affect the players in a meaningful way?

Like Boston allows a bit under the league average, Philly allows relatively few assists, and Atlanta gets assisted on left and right. Would Portland players who shoot a higher % of assisted shots get a boost while Denver players reliant on assisted shots get a downgrade? If a player is fairly average in assisted shot %, the elasticity would be lower and not as affected. Maybe this is trying to quantify too much, but it’s something, right?

Source: https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/opponent-assists-per-game

• draggin49

Ugh, butler out . HUGE usage for Simmons but the guy can’t shoot well and will lose assists and won’t be able to work 2 man game with embiid . Feels like unless Simmons and redick post monster games , this one is gonna get ugly .

• superjon

Philly value it is. Run it back with some Jokic and Gary Harris

• superjon

FD GPP

Collison/Bojan or Trae/Tyreke

I like Bojan over Tyreke, but not sure I want more than one guy from that Ind/Mem game.

• jcaldtime

i like the first one better

• miggs6876

Monte Morris bare min punt on fd.

• BBWC_10

I got a good feeling about Kyrie tonight, also I can’t ignore the usage bump to Simmons, Redick. Don’t think its out of the question to have 3 or 4 76ers in a LU. Question is who to go to TJ,Shamet,Brewer, Korkscrew?

• superjon

@BBWC_10 said...

I got a good feeling about Kyrie tonight, also I can’t ignore the usage bump to Simmons, Redick. Don’t think its out of the question to have 3 or 4 76ers in a LU. Question is who to go to TJ,Shamet,Brewer, Korkscrew?

I’ll have Kyrie in one LU tonight, but he’s wayyyyy overpriced on FD.

• superjon

Actually just double checked and I have zero Kyrie

• ASitar

2 of Korkmaz, Beasley, Layman, or Shamet will have a 32-35 point game. Which ones?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

Small samples here. 67.9 minutes for Simmons with everyone who won’t see the floor off the floor, but Simmons usage doesn’t budge at all. He scores a little bit more, but his assists go down. Actually averages the same exact FPPM as he always does.

9.6K is hefty. I don’t like Simmons tonight at all. Now, Redick on the other hand is completely different, but the sample size is smaller. Redick gets an 11% usage bump and .37 FPPM more!

Now because of the sample size I would be more than willing to throw this all out the window.

I don’t see how Philly keeps this competitive enough or scores enough to make multiple Sixers a viable play.

I will play Collison, Bojan and another Pacer 9 times before I stack up 3 Sixers.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

2 of Korkmaz, Beasley, Layman, or Shamet will have a 32-35 point game. Which ones?

Mack and Joseph.

• rstylz

@miggs6876 said...

Monte Morris bare min punt on fd.

good call, i would think with the team healthier he will get blow out minutes as well

• DfsBopBooth

@BBWC_10 said...

I really like McConnell tonight. I think he plays a lot and Simmons moves to SF. I want to trust a big man from the Nuggets, but its pretty crowded with lyles getting mins. Maybe Redick if Murray is guarding him and hes a little gimpy trying to get thru the screens.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Temple is out and Casspi is now doubtful.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

FD GPP

Collison/Bojan or Trae/Tyreke

I like Bojan over Tyreke, but not sure I want more than one guy from that Ind/Mem game.

I have none if the 4 mentioned.

• fleishmo6

Bolden on FD at 3800

• be47320

you start with kyrie and build from there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).