• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• efagan99

@jess701 said...

could throw Thaddeus Young in there!

I do like Thad but he’s 5800 on DK… would have to go down somewhere else to get him and I like the other pieces. I’m tempted to make 4 lineups, one with each of those guys

• jess701

@efagan99 said...

I do like Thad but he’s 5800 on DK… would have to go down somewhere else to get him and I like the other pieces. I’m tempted to make 4 lineups, one with each of those guys

I lowered my one jokic to draymond green as center loaded up else were!

• jess701

almost 5pm close enough time for a beer!!!

• mr_papageorgio

Haven’t seen much talk on Sabonis. Anyone else think he’s gonna eat tonight?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jess701 said...

You wait until 5?

• jess701

try to lol

• SoreOnSunday

@jess701 said...

4hrs too late :)

• jess701

@Epignosis said...

You wait until 5?

not that I want to but my liver might disagree!

• jess701

by Monday we will see temps go to -30 o -40 with 12 inches of fing snow!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Haven’t seen much talk on Sabonis. Anyone else think he’s gonna eat tonight?

He’s one of those guys that’s still in my pool, but don’t know what to do with. I want to remove him, but can’t do it mentally yet. There’s nothing really special about that spot, but the price is fair and his best stretch of the season came when Dipo was out.

• ghost3490

@jess701 said...

I’m in Northern Illinois potentially 10 inches of snow by monday and -50 with windshield factored by Wednesday

• jess701

damn wisconsin here.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

He’s one of those guys that’s still in my pool, but don’t know what to do with. I want to remove him, but can’t do it mentally yet. There’s nothing really special about that spot, but the price is fair and his best stretch of the season came when Dipo was out.

Yeah I don’t like the spot much but they should need his size which would mean a few extra minutes for him and like you said he smashed before when Dipo was out.

• jess701

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Still fading the Pacers.

• ripking

Was hoping Dante Cunningham would have started. He kills the pelicans

• SkateFiend

@jess701 said...

I feel your pain. It’s 80 degrees in LA, the chill of DEATH is upon me.

• jess701

@SkateFiend said...

I feel your pain. It’s 80 degrees in LA, the chill of DEATH is upon me.

lol I am from florida also so yes I know the Heat!

• Sportsfan100

South Florida here and I was complaining about the rain lol
    Stay safe and warm folks!

• mnsugrinder

@ghost3490 said...

I’m in Northern Illinois potentially 10 inches of snow by monday and -50 with windshield factored by Wednesday

Same here in MN

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

The thought of being way underweight on Simmons and Jokic, which was my plan, is becoming frightening to me. I don’t like to play scared.

• Ace15

Here in wisco hopefully snoows enough so i can errr dfs…i mean work from home

• rstylz

I have had my line up set since 3 and haven’t touched it…….something is wrong

• jjpk

Just playing the $3 3-entry max on DK tonight. Simmons, Nurk, Cousins, C.J. and Seth Curry in 2 of 3. One with Jokic, one with Steph. I’ll be scrambling with late swaps if Dame is ruled in.

• ELopez432

How about Myles Turner? 6900 on dk with more usage going his way. Tough matchup sure but can he push 40+

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.