3:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 227
    4:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at San Antonio ( 3 ) —- T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) —- T: 240.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 228
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Fd early slate was full, one guys dropped out, i snuck in…

There are still over 2200 spots on the FD early slate.

• Bdog76

House and tucker are top value low priced guys even before harden went out

• gaelicgirl

@sochoice said...

Enough is Enough is the theme in today’s blog. We’ve all had enough of Harden.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-january-26-3279189

Great blog today, couldn’t agree more about the overpraising of individual achievements that don’t help teams win.

• @tmarohl said...

There are still over 2200 spots on the FD early slate.

? The 7.77 was full, then someone dropped out, i reserved the spot.

• tmarohl

? The 7.77 was full, then someone dropped out, i reserved the spot.

No, there are still over 2000 spots available in the early. As of 114 Central time, there are 5777 of 7660 entries

• @tmarohl said...

No, there are still over 2000 spots available in the early. As of 114 Central time, there are 5777 of 7660 entries

Idk what your talking about. I meant the 7.77 with 22,982 entries.

• vick325

Barton/grant or siakim/tucker the better combo in gpp today?

• tmarohl

Idk what your talking about. I meant the 7.77 with 22,982 entries.

Oh, I never saw that one. There is another 7.77 with 7,660 entries.

• @tmarohl said...

Oh, I never saw that one. There is another 7.77 with 7,660 entries.

Yeah, i meant the main one, with 30k 1st place prize, it was full at 130, few mins later i snuck in after ppl dropped out, got lucky.

• siddom

Chris Clemons SZN tomorrow!

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

Chris Clemons SZN tomorrow!

Probably not. Houston news dropped early and I would expect the sites to adjust tomorrows pricing accordingly.

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

could potentially have rockets with both sitting tomorrow

that will be fun

House, Gordon, McLemore locks?

and da jazz -13

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Myles Turner (illness) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/tSXFI5GRDP

• tmarohl

Myles Turner ruled out for the later slate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: JaKarr Sampson, TJ Leaf remain questionable Sunday.

• siddom

load up on saboner —- damn too many good mid range place for the later slate won’t be able to fit him in

• jayzee666

LeBron still considered “The Man” after 16 years is pretty impressive.
    On a 36-10 team with only 2 superstars – granted he is a big part of that, but still. GS had 4-5 superstars the past few years.
    Philly is appearently unstoppable at home this year.
    Brought a championship to a team from Cleveland. Bringing a championship to any team from Cleveland is a miracle in itself!
    Not a LeBron hater or lover, but give the man some credit.

• siddom

@jayzee666 said...

On a 36-10 team with only 2 superstars – granted he is a big part of that, but still. GS had 4-5 superstars the past few years.
    Brought a championship to a team from Cleveland. Bringing a championship to any team from Cleveland is a miracle in itself!

you specifically mean LeBum?

• Bigb1485

Ive always built lineups by hand but have been awful this year so I’ve been trying out an optimizer the last couple weeks to miserable results..mostly to help see where I wasnt identifying plays..of course last night I run it and decide not to use it and it would’ve ended up in 5th…womp womp

• captainwacky

@jayzee666 said...

I’m a lifelong Bulls fan, meaning I not only have to battle with the concept of how good Lebron is vs MJ and have had him shit on us our only relevant years since. I defend Lebron a lot simply because people are irrational when appraising him. Dude is at worst the 3rd best player of all time, has kept his personal life clean and promoted hoops globally (despite trying a little too hard at times), and has had outrageous impact and longevity that we’ve never seen. I can get not liking him, but extrapolating that into not respecting or properly quantifying how ridiculous he is has always seemed silly.

• Pick1979

@theIrrigator said...

Myles Turner (illness) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/tSXFI5GRDP

the back up looks a bit like Borat

• piffffffffff

Are they gonna play the games today

• monarch

@piffffffffff said...

Are they gonna play the games today

I thought about that as well. It would be a logistics nightmare to cancel games

• RWilder

Do any of the current NBA players playing today go crazy as a tribute to Kobe? If so, who?

Or on the other side of the coin, do any players just play like crap because of the news? If so, who?

Would be good Intel to try and derive

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@rgreuli said...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Take it back 😭

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).