NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Broncm

Westbrook in play tonight? Possible revenge game against Houston.

• dominicanpapi

Folks, unless Silas says he’s on a minutes limit, I would play John Wall. I watched an interview he did with one of the local beat writers for the Wizards, and if there ever was a revenge narrative, this would be it.

• NarrowJ

They priced up all the Clippers on DK. I kind of appreciate that they did that, especially being a small slate.

• scorer79

I see there’s a single entry series contest on FD tonight. Is this the first in the series or have there already been a few?

• scorer79

Nevermind I found the article. Week 1 here we go!

• Broncm

@dominicanpapi said...

Folks, unless Silas says he’s on a minutes limit, I would play John Wall. I watched an interview he did with one of the local beat writers for the Wizards, and if there ever was a revenge narrative, this would be it.

Didn’t even think about that. Goodbye Mitchell, hello Wall!

• Ricolasvegas

Is Westbrook gonna be on a mins restriction ? If not $9600 pretty cheap for a guy who avgs a Triple Double

• roomchat

@NarrowJ said...

They priced up all the Clippers on DK. I kind of appreciate that they did that, especially being a small slate.

All of the Clippers seem grossly overpriced. Yet I can still make an argument for at least three of them going for 40+ tonight.

• monarch

Terence Mann 4400 is not overpriced. I will have plenty.

• mrjredoak

@NarrowJ said...

They certainly did not on FD.

Lou – $6k
    Ibaka – $5.8K
    Batum / Kennard – $5.5k
    Morris/RJ – $5k
    Mann – $3.5K

• frugal

@roomchat said...

All of the Clippers seem grossly overpriced. Yet I can still make an argument for at least three of them going for 40+ tonight.

Yeah, Jackson’s price is a little gross but the minutes usage is going to be there for a couple guys. Morris price is still affordable and he should see a minutes boost tonight. There’s still decent value for such a small slate on HOU and UTA.

• jfitzgan

Lou will coming off the bench? I’m assuming starting 5 will be jax, kennard, batum, ibaka and zubac. Or does Morris start?

• NarrowJ

I wonder if LouWill still has it. He could be the play off the bench. I remember when he was good for a 45-50 spot back when his minutes were closer to 30 than 20.

• monarch

At least for Lou Will has the Magic City narrative going for him tonight

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Would you lock in John Wall over 32.5 Pts, Reb, Assists?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

Lou will coming off the bench? I’m assuming starting 5 will be jax, kennard, batum, ibaka and zubac. Or does Morris start?

Should be

Starters

Jackson
    Kennard
    Batum
    Morris
    Ibaka

Bench

Mann
    Lou
    Coffey
    Patterson
    Zubac

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

Should be

Starters

Jackson
    Kennard
    Batum
    Morris
    Ibaka

Bench

Mann
    Lou
    Coffey
    Patterson
    Zubac

Thank u sir.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

I wonder if LouWill still has it. He could be the play off the bench. I remember when he was good for a 45-50 spot back when his minutes were closer to 30 than 20.

Lou definitely still has it. He just doesn’t get any usage playing his bench mins next to PG, Kennard, Morris. Probably hurts not having Harrell running with him also. Definitely think he can hit 35+ fpts tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Cousins only $6k still on DK? Incoming 50 burger

• realphipps

The most important research of the day…

When did LAC land in Atlanta, and what time does Magic City turn off the fryers?

• frugal

All from a DK POV

I see the appeal of rostering LAC guys, but I wonder is ATL is going to go slightly underowned as a result. The ATL big 3 feel like they could all go off here.

I typically don’t play narratives but it’s hard to ignore Wall’s narrative tonight. That said, he’s 1 game back after missing 5 and only played 20 minutes. Maybe he sees a few more as it was a blowout, but I wonder if he’s on a limit. Looks like HOU has guys coming back tonight so outside Cousins, not sure how the minutes are going to be spread out. On the flip side, WAS is still very short handed. Mathews (unless Neto is back) and Robinson look likes value locks.

NY/UTA feels like it’s going to be underowned for such a small slate. Specifically, Conley/Clarkson are likely going to be very low owned in comparison to Jackson at lower prices. Gobert in a similar situation at a slightly higher price than Cousins/Ibaka will be underowned and has a fantastic matchup. On the flip side, Randle and Burks look appealing.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Cousins only $6k still on DK? Incoming 50 burger

Possibly. Pretty volatile situation. Tech chances pretty high with Rolo, Russ, Beal and I wonder if Boogie can keep up if the Wizards cook this game up. Scott Brooks is one of those coaches like Borrego that game plans pretty hard for not getting crushed by the opposing center. Will not be surprised though either way.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Would you lock in John Wall over 32.5 Pts, Reb, Assists?

If he’s only going to play 20-25 minutes, then no (unless Silas just runs plays for Wall all game long). If Silas says he’s got no minutes restrictions, then yes. He was not happy with the way everything went down towards the end.

• Bodiaz36

I have a lot of interest in the ATL side. If Trae and Capela are out/limited, Collins and Hunter should be locks right? And Gobert could be a nice pivot from Boogie on FD where he saw a big price increase

• Dookie

I see Wagner is out for washington. Anyone else like Robin Lopez?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).