NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wooden_Bones

@theIrrigator said...

The only Knicks I’m willingly playing is Burks and Randle. Only Jazz player is Gobert

I’m taking some shots with Barrett. I like him better than Burks.

• Bodiaz36

I’m gonna take a shot on Quickley on FD. Can easily see a scenario where Knicks get down early, he finishes the first half, then finishes the game. 3 game slate, think you can roll the dice on low floor/high ceiling guys

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Irrigator…

We going north of 70% on Mann for both sites?

• roomchat

Who gets more raw points tonight – Randle or Capela?

• roomchat

Who gets more raw points tonight – Hunter or Batum?

• JSteele

@roomchat said...

Who gets more raw points tonight – Randle or Capela?

Randle

• JSteele

@roomchat said...

Who gets more raw points tonight – Hunter or Batum?

Close I would lean Batum with ATL healthier

• Yeoman

Is Len in play? I’ve done what I don’t like to do and left myself with $3300 for a last piece.

• callmetouch

@Yeoman said...

Is Len in play? I’ve done what I don’t like to do and left myself with $3300 for a last piece.

With Collins & Capela both playing I would say hell no, oh I’m an idiot lmao thought he was still on the hawks

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Irrigator…

We going north of 70% on Mann for both sites?

I only have like 20% on each site. I playing lots of Jerome, Lou, Huerter, Beal, Wall, Trae on DK.

FD exposure at SG is

80% Beal
    44% Huerter
    31% Burks
    27% Mann
    19% Oladipo

• curt777

@Yeoman said...

Absolutely!

• JSteele

@callmetouch said...

With Collins & Capela both playing I would say hell no

He’s on Washington now

• Yeoman

@callmetouch said...

With Collins & Capela both playing I would say hell no

Len’s with the Wizards now.

I think maybe I’m going to roll with it, if the confusion means nobody would play him even if it were a good play. It’s not like they have a full roster at the moment.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I only have like 20% on each site. I playing lots of Jerome, Lou, Huerter, Beal, Wall, Trae on DK.

FD exposure at SG is

80% Beal
    44% Huerter
    31% Burks
    27% Mann
    19% Oladipo

OK. Interesting.

• JSteele

@Yeoman said...

Len’s with the Wizards now.

I think maybe I’m going to roll with it, if the confusion means nobody would play him even if it were a good play. It’s not like they have a full roster at the moment.

3 game slate you can probably get away with it if he gets around 6-7x instead of the typical 30 you need from a 3K player. We probably have a similar lineup

• captainwacky

I’m fairly certain that with the amount of Len (however unsurprising) and Tate (mildly surprising) I have, my best bet is for boogie and brolo to have a good old fashioned donnybrook early on.

• choppadown

Good luck everyone, not feeling any specific type of way tonight so played light.

Think WASvHOU hits the over but that’s about it.

• Bigb1485

Hate the term “minutes monitored” I think KAT had that on his first game back and played like 35 minutes…feel like wall could still get 35-40 with an efficient night even at 25-27 minutes

• captainwacky

I’m still playing a ton of Wall in the hope that people avoid him for that reason and his normal minutes are ‘monitored’. Only so many ways to play a 3 gamer lol

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

FD exposure at SG is

80% Beal
    44% Huerter
    31% Burks
    27% Mann
    19% Oladipo

Looks like we’re going to have very different nights, I went 100% Mann, 60% Oladipo and 40% Burks. Not sure why I’m so anti-Beal tonight, but at least it will work out for one of us…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

OK. Interesting.

I may not have Mann projected high enough and Jerome too high. They have almost the exact same projection but probably getting more Jerome because of price difference. Also am probably over projecting Lou. I dont feel good about it

• superjon

My last night of MME for a while. Will probably do 1 or 2 lineups in the After Hours slates here and there.

All this, of course, assuming I don’t win tonight :)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Looks like we’re going to have very different nights, I went 100% Mann, 60% Oladipo and 40% Burks. Not sure why I’m so anti-Beal tonight, but at least it will work out for one of us…

If Westbrook wasnt still capped at 20ish mins I would have less Beal

• Golfnut04240

My core for the DK single entry GPPs is Randle, Capela, and Cousins. Sink or swim.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I’m still playing a ton of Wall in the hope that people avoid him for that reason and his normal minutes are ‘monitored’. Only so many ways to play a 3 gamer lol

I agree, especially at that DK price. On FD I went 100% and paired him with basically every other viable PG. Wall-in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).