7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

@hobbes2d said...

I just started using the Play Index.

What I’m looking for as an example is all player stats for the last x number of games. Everything I try just has stats for the season

• Stickman731

@IronMonkey415 said...

Against the Celtics I took a chance with Biyombo instead of Vucevic

Kiss your monies good-bye

• 7klub06

@FDDough said...

Kemba or Conley?

I would say Conley cause he always has a good game against Western Conference teams. But would go with Kemba cause he got Rose guarding him

• byo34

@Lathum said...

What exactly are you talking about?

On FanDuel, they have a special slate called “Switcheroo” where instead of being able to only choose 1 C, you can choose 2 Center but only 1 SG. Something different, that’s for sure.

• lllongshottt

@RWilder said...

I don’t know if I would roster Melo tonight. He might get pulled right before tip if a trade I know about goes down. Buyer beware.

What trade? Stop spreading BS.

• Naomi44

How do I link my profile to see my ranking and figure out where I stand.. I use a different handle here than my fanduel handle….

• hobbes2d

@xwalker5 said...

I’m aware that SF has been pretty good against Charlotte lately. Also aware that MKG has been playing better as of late/the Knicks are kind of a mess. Was just curious to see if anyone had an opinion on either player. Thanks for your input

I’d play Melo also. Parker’s not so great on the road as you mentioned already. So his upside is already kind of maxed out within his price point.

• tim51278

RWilder would know more than you about this. May take a hint from him and plug a D Rose KP lineup in

• hobbes2d

@Naomi44 said...

How do I link my profile to see my ranking and figure out where I stand.. I use a different handle here than my fanduel handle….

It will ask you what your handle is for each site when you go to link it.

• 7klub06

What’s the best DK contest to enter tonight

• RWilder

@hobbes2d said...

He’s not getting traded today. No way he moves a month before the deadline.

My wife is 3rd in command for the Clippers. Doc and Dave were deciding to pull the trigger on the trade last night. Decision will be made today, one way or the other, if it’s a go, Melo will be pulled either out of lineup or off floor.

• Stickman731

@tonytone1908 said...

I almost never play LBJ and while there is definitely the possibility of a blowout, the Cavs have been terrible lately and the Nets always find ways to stay in games. Cavs need a win badly, especially one against a bad team, I feel like Lebron goes balls to the wall tonight and the only one I feel comfortable playing is him. I could see them resting one of the other big 3 but I highly highly doubt it, they need a win. If they rest Love you have to lock him in, I’m hoping he’s a late scratch.

I actually like the Nets’ coach. Atkinson has the team run good sets and move the ball well. The problem he does not have the talent. I think this game will be closer than many think but I expect LBJ to only run 35 mins.

• IronMonkey415

@Stickman731 said...

Kiss your monies good-bye

Dammit…someone said the same thing yesterday about kissing my money good bye and it came true. I struck out in all my FD lineups

• hobbes2d

@superjon said...

What I’m looking for as an example is all player stats for the last x number of games. Everything I try just has stats for the season

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&year_id=2017&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&is_playoffs=N&game_month=1&team_id=WAS&q1=Y&q2=Y&q3=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=12&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&order_by=fg

This mostly just for offense for Wizards in the month of January. I think you can tweak it to include more categories though. It sucks because Basketball-Reference used to include DFS points but doesn’t anymore. Meanwhile Football-reference still has DFS scoring. :/

• LaranzoW

Gpp collison/wall/melo or love/wade/cj

• RWilder

@lllongshottt said...

What trade? Stop spreading BS.

No BS. I come here for information. I have special privilege of having inside info on all things Clippers. If I have information I can pass along, that’s not super top secret. LOL. I will.

I’m not saying it’s a go. But knowing what I know, I wanted you guys to be aware, just incase it happens. That’s all. Until my wife says it’s a go or no go, then I’m staying away from players that could move and potentially burn my LUs.

• Stickman731

@AdamTheBolt said...

My model is making a small buzzing sound in regards to D Wade.

Take your hands out of your pants.

• xwalker5

@RWilder said...

My wife is 3rd in command for the Clippers. Doc and Dave were deciding to pull the trigger on the trade last night. Decision will be made today, one way or the other, if it’s a go, Melo will be pulled either out of lineup or off floor.

Thanks for the input! Have some good options at similar price points across a few positions tonight so I’ll leave Melo alone. Not gonna risk it

• FoothillsFlash

@RWilder said...

Seriously?

• xdan3220

@RWilder said...

No BS. I come here for information. I have special privilege of having inside info on all things Clippers. If I have information I can pass along, that’s not super top secret. LOL. I will.

I’m not saying it’s a go. But knowing what I know, I wanted you guys to be aware, just incase it happens. That’s all. Until my wife says it’s a go or no go, then I’m staying away from players that could move and potentially burn my LUs.

It’s awesome that you share this info, but I’d be super careful broadcasting some of this stuff. I’m almost positive part of the sites terms of service prohibit NBA employees and family from participating in NBA DFS.

• Stickman731

@Supersharpie said...

Better GPP combo:

Allen/Glass or Wade/Morris?

I actually would like Allen / Glass. With Glass he is going to very low owned and could have monster night if Kawhi is out.

• Supersharpie

@RWilder said...

Thanks for this insider info. Switched from Waiters/Melo to Temple/Buckets b/c I don’t want to take any chances.

• 50gopackgo

On FanDuel gpp who’s the better play love or LMA?

• Fantasypoorboy

@RWilder said...

What a value it is to have you stop into this forum…this is great stuff right here!

• RWilder

Curious if anyone is playing Harden tonight. As of now I don’t have him in one LU, but curious to hear the case for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).