• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

Honest question for the forum. I know the complaints about Bazemore only getting 2.5 FD points tonight which is ridiculous for a starting player. But my lineup was IMO good enough for cashing tonight, more than minimum, but I doubt I am going to get anything again tonight.

My question is……Was Bazemore a good roster option tonight? (Personal opinions aside)

Thanks in advance

I thought he had a reasonable 20fp floor with upside, at his price. I liked the matchup. It burned me too. :(

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

Honest question for the forum. I know the complaints about Bazemore only getting 2.5 FD points tonight which is ridiculous for a starting player. But my lineup was IMO good enough for cashing tonight, more than minimum, but I doubt I am going to get anything again tonight.

My question is……Was Bazemore a good roster option tonight? (Personal opinions aside)

Thanks in advance

I thought he was too cheap for his upside, & thought he would guard Beal most of the night. GPP play strictly going forward, I shoulda never played him in cash he single handily killed my hopes of cashing tonight.

• moosedrool

Okafor not doing horrible…

• scott33

Wow Steph on fire tonight, this is why I hate playing only one lineup. If I was playing mu usual 5 he woulda been in at least 2 or 3.

• Dfspacman

My only Curry lineup has Murray smh

• RogueGrinder

Guy, I’m serious. It has been a pleasure, but I’m quitting DFS.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

RandysCrow said…

I thought he had a reasonable 20fp floor with upside, at his price. I liked the matchup. It burned me too. :(

Yeah I wasn’t expecting a career game from him. I was hoping to get around 20-25 fantasy points from him and if he went higher that was a bonus. He should have been able to fall into at least 10-15 though.

Looks are deceiving……

• DirkDigglerz

Jokic is such a fantasy stud

• DirkDigglerz

@RogueGrinder said...

see you tomorrow

• RogueGrinder

@DirkDigglerz said...

see you tomorrow

lol yet you won’t call the 1800 number for me…

• Dirt_Lavert

Can Murray have one good shift? Soo infuriating

• Dirt_Lavert

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53107381?uc=1006308433

Right off the cash line and Murray has 0. Unreal.

• MinusEV

I was super excited to hear was LeVert was injured after lock, since I had him in my only entry to the $400k Shot Machine. It was pretty awesome.

• Dirt_Lavert

MURRAY IS IN AND SCORED A BUCKET !!!

• TicketRaven

need Curry to get 65 dk pts c’mon

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

got one foot out the door also. I’ll probably play my last $1 tomorrow and hit for $100 and be drawn right back in though. If not then yeah, freerolls and thats about it. wont deposit again til next season probably.

• RogueGrinder

Now selling DFS pills to help relieve your stress.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

give me a life time supply

why on earth would denver start torrey craig and bring jamaal murray off the bench

is mike malone trying to get fired?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

can I smoke them?

• Dirt_Lavert

Murray would’ve been mashing this whole game this sucks. He was 6% where I am.

Durant Killing me too. I take Curry over him and I’m in the zone. Can’t even believe I’m cashing even tbh

• Dfspacman

@RogueGrinder said...

Money-back guarantee?

• Dirt_Lavert

Murray a quick 5-2-3. What could’ve been if he hit his first few shots and showed Malone that he had to be out there!

• Dirt_Lavert

Acy was the play over Allen as it looks now. Damn. Usually I just avoid all nets

• RogueGrinder

@Dfspacman said...

Money-back guarantee?

All sales final.

• Dfspacman

@RogueGrinder said...

All sales final.

You might end up adding to the depression then..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).