3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 232.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Okay…yet thats not a safe assumption to make though. I’ve been doing this for a while. When a player gets upgraded midday from doubtful to questionable, they usually play. Maybe you just had a feeling here, yet it’s not usually the case.

I also remember someone or a few people pointing out that they could easily rest him since they were only playing the Hawks. That was a big factor for me.

The downside is I only went 50% Seth

• Kmasonbx

@Bigb1485 said...

Wow, woke up to see i finished 2nd (1.5 outta first) in a yahoo contest..jamychal green has scored at least 3 real life points in at least 37 straight games..but not last night..good ol bagel.. but not upset about a 2nd

Congrats! Green got me too, after the game a report comes out saying he was playing through pain in both knees and only played because of all of the other injuries they have. Would have been nice to know that prior to the game.

• Kmasonbx

@feekdogg said...

Kind of sucks that game isn’t on the main slate on Yahoo or DK.

The best actual basketball game of the day not being on the main slates is annoying. But for DK it makes sense, just get that rake from Showdown.

• keephustlincuz

At least FD did it right and started the main slate at 6 est to get the mil/okc game. RWB vs ABC. They priced bayless at 4200 which is nice. Not sure what DK was thinking.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

I also remember someone or a few people pointing out that they could easily rest him since they were only playing the Hawks. That was a big factor for me.

The downside is I only went 50% Seth

Of course they could easily rest him, that’s why the team had him as doubtful to begin with. Yet then to upgrade him to questionable meant they were genuinely thinking they might need/want him to play. I highly doubt they were playing games with the Hawks as they announced he was out 3 hours before tip, yet unfortunately after lock. I had like 30% Seth, yet I would have had much more and very little Mack if I knew for certain better value was out there.

My point is you can’t just assume a player is resting when he’s not really injured and then gets upgraded from doubtful to questionable as most of the time he will play, just not last night.

• rexjred1

I doubt Chris Paul plays

• Benf15harp

Feels like a Beasley kinda night

• zpa1989

can’t decide between mcgee and zubac. center is kinda tough today on FD. not sure where to go.

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

can’t decide between mcgee and zubac. center is kinda tough today on FD. not sure where to go.

• dgreen29

If anyone hears Markkanen/LeVine news for the early slate, please share :)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dgreen29 said...

If anyone hears Markkanen/LeVine news for the early slate, please share :)

They’re both probable. I doubt either sits. Usually at 130 EST injury reports start circulating for the night games. Also a conceivable time that players, trainers, coaches should all be hovering at or near the arena for those early games. Should hear something around then.

• keephustlincuz

@zpa1989 said...

Any interest in Gasol? Trying to figure out if he gets any minutes today.

• siddom

gobert or vuc on FD

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcaldtime said...

Javale is cheap on FD you gotta have a few shares of him especially against the Suns

he was my center in my shell lu to reserve entries on FD.

• TJRhodes

Need Kuzma news. Rondo looks good, maybe Hart too. Bayless worth a shot.

• jess701

paul is going to play

• Sham13

@Pandamonious said...

They’re both probable. I doubt either sits. Usually at 130 EST injury reports start circulating for the night games. Also a conceivable time that players, trainers, coaches should all be hovering at or near the arena for those early games. Should hear something around then.

Do you roster Markennen often?

• byo34

Burks, Clarkson anf Sexton all around the same price for early slate… I hope they all end up around the same and there is no 1 outscoring the others by like 15. Think I’m going with Burks.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t play on FD, but peeking over there at the prices on C’s…

I’d look at 4 guys. Ayton if he’s in and not limited. Zubac or McGee. That’s a tough one. I’d argue McGee has more upside coming off the bench. Also will be lower owned. The sneaky, really good play in my mind, and I’ll have some at 7.1K on DK is DeAndre Jordan. I think he can get you 40 for sure, with 50 upside. I definitely get the Gasol punt though if you’re planning on paying up for Westbrook and ABC.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sham13 said...

Do you roster Markennen often?

Not often. Probably more than most. I do like him quite a bit today though.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@byo34 said...

Burks, Clarkson anf Sexton all around the same price for early slate… I hope they all end up around the same and there is no 1 outscoring the others by like 15. Think I’m going with Burks.

Burks is probably my favorite play of that entire slate on DK.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t play on FD, but peeking over there at the prices on C’s…

I’d look at 4 guys. Ayton if he’s in and not limited. Zubac or McGee. That’s a tough one. I’d argue McGee has more upside coming off the bench. Also will be lower owned. The sneaky, really good play in my mind, and I’ll have some at 7.1K on DK is DeAndre Jordan. I think he can get you 40 for sure, with 50 upside. I definitely get the Gasol punt though if you’re planning on paying up for Westbrook and ABC.

Thanks for taking the time for that analysis. you are right. I am trying to #jamthemin.

• TJRhodes

@jess701 said...

paul is going to play

Faried is the only exposure I feel safe for the rockets tonight. Are they really going to give CP3 full run on his first game back? Hard to beleive they would, and most certainly won’t if it’s not close.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Burks is probably my favorite play of that entire slate on DK.

Took my first ever dive into 20 lineups on a 2 game slate, ended up with lots of Burks. Lots of Beverly too, we’ll see how this works out.

• RandysCrow

@Benf15harp said...

Feels like a Beasley kinda night

You have my attention….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.