3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 232.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 223
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Calicapo

@byo34 said...

Thank God for Twitter.

Really wish I would have seen this. Fudge.

• moosedrool

Thought Chandler would get the start against Phoenix…and now he is. I wonder if that really changes the amount of minutes Z will get now?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Chris Paul- 20-25 minutes tonight.

• jess701

selden is doing good

• TJRhodes

Bayless is a lock. LMA seems like a trap with Pops comments about looking for any reason to pull him last game.

• mbunner23

4 guards in great spots. Bayless, Okobo, Rondo, Burke

• jonomoisan

@moosedrool said...

Thought Chandler would get the start against Phoenix…and now he is. I wonder if that really changes the amount of minutes Z will get now?

Is this confirmed that Chandler is getting the start?

• zpa1989

will devin booker flop AGAIN tonight??? he’s gotta hit at some point you’d think?

• chrisbanas

Do we think Rudy Gay is playing? Super smash spot but he is a GTD but he said he would play…

• superjon

@moosedrool said...

Where do you see Chandler is starting?

• JSteele

@chrisbanas said...

Do we think Rudy Gay is playing? Super smash spot but he is a GTD but he said he would play…

I don’t think he will play. Players will always want to suit up but they don’t typically get the final say.

• zpa1989

@TJRhodes said...

Bayless is a lock. LMA seems like a trap with Pops comments about looking for any reason to pull him last game.

LMA will be super chalky too. if he doesn’t do the heavy lifting on offense who will? forbes or white?

• Mrsmith887

Would you run Booker & Holmes (taking the risk he plays ) or LMA & Bellinelli ? FD Gpp

• zpa1989

i am honestly lost at center there is not a single play that i like. i wish we knew how the lakers would split up their minutes at center.

• Jkemdy

Booker or Beal? Who’s the one to pick tonight

• mbunner23

@zpa1989 said...

i am honestly lost at center there is not a single play that i like. i wish we knew how the lakers would split up their minutes at center.

KAT, Gobert, Faried

• keephustlincuz

@chrisbanas said...

BM has him probable as of 2 minutes ago.

• JSteele

@TJRhodes said...

I think being listed as probable all day is a good sign that he will be ok. Pop wanted to rest him last game but let him play because Derozan was out. You make it sound like he’s in the dog house or something

• moosedrool

@superjon said...

Where do you see Chandler is starting?

Was listed on Lakers expected lineup on Twitter and Rotowire. About 5 minutes later, switched back to Z.

• chrisbanas

LMA does feel like a trap

• ConRyl

Did Burke start last game? Just saw he’s not in the starting lineup tonight

• JSteele

@zpa1989 said...

Pau Gasol, Vucevic, KAT, Faried, Aldridge, DJ, Whiteside, Gobert

• superjon

@moosedrool said...

Was listed on Lakers expected lineup on Twitter and Rotowire. About 5 minutes later, switched back to Z.

Okay thanks. No way I was going to consider Chandler even if he was starting, but I have a lot of Z only because I think he’s starting.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I ended up losing small in the early slate. Losing small is always cool with me.

• JSteele

@ConRyl said...

Did Burke start last game? Just saw he’s not in the starting lineup tonight

no it was Frank that started, Burke just got the bulk of the minutes and is a much better scorer than Frank

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).