• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jeddy3

DK should make everyone’s salary end with 824 today.

• superjon

LaVine getting pretty expensive, but he’s playing great and has a nice match up.

Might pair him with Luka who we get a little discount on FD.

• Ace15

Damn. Still doesn’t feel real, Kobe…Will always remember my Kobe 5 De La Sols best pair of hooping shoes ever. RIP to Mamba and all the victims. .

• telestraightshooter

Sans Rockets Harden & RwB/ Paul over last 2 years:

• Gordon is 50 dK per 36
  • johnnyjakes

I don’t get why they would both sit, especially in light of what just happened. I expect superstars to go off tonight.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@johnnyjakes said...

I don’t get why they would both sit, especially in light of what just happened. I expect superstars to go off tonight.

Well Harden is hurt and Westbrook doesn’t play in BTBs.

• hbomb57

@sochoice said...

Well Harden is hurt and Westbrook doesn’t play in BTBs.

I wish my employer would not work me in BTB’s. I would love to get paid for 4 day work weeks.

• monarch

@hbomb57 said...

I wish my employer would not work me in BTB’s. I would love to get paid for 4 day work weeks.

Professional athletes…especially NBA players put in far more hours than we do and I generally work 60 hours a week.

• superstars92

@telestraightshooter said...

Sans Rockets Harden & RwB/ Paul over last 2 years:

• Gordon is 50 dK per 36

Gordon will be like 10% owned imo. No one is going to play him since he’s washed up.

• superjon

@superstars92 said...

Gordon will be like 10% owned imo. No one is going to play him since he’s washed up.

Wow, just saw his price on DK.

He’s only 4,400 on FD. Practically a free square if both Harden and RWB are out.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Think he will be about 33%. May put up over 20 shots tonight . People will play him though I mostly won’t, on dk that is

• monarch

Just play Clemons for 3k. He will also get up 20 shots and against Jordan Clarkson and the Jazz second unit

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Damn. Still doesn’t feel real, Kobe…Will always remember my Kobe 5 De La Sols best pair of hooping shoes ever. RIP to Mamba and all the victims. .

Yes. Kobe was a love to hate guy for me as a Mav fan as he’d always destroy us and yet I admit I shed some tears yesterday. He was so young and for one of his daughters to die as well, heartbreaking. I’m a little shocked they actually played all the games yesterday. If it’s hitting me this hard I can not imagine how hard it’s hitting the players and coaches.

• siddom

I said this and ill say it again; Chris Clemons SZN!

• frugal

Usage points to Gordon and Capella destroying tonight, but matchup suggests Clemons and Hartenstein play extended minutes in a blowout.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@hbomb57 said...

Haha. Good point. I promise I’ll be more productive and efficient if I get every other day off.

• FantasySultan

RIP KOBE :(

• superstars92

@superjon said...

Wow, just saw his price on DK.

He’s only 4,400 on FD. Practically a free square if both Harden and RWB are out.

Yea on DK at 6.9k, I don’t think many optimizers will love him so that already means he’ll get a massive reduction in perceived ownership (since optimizers use FPPM, and price as two factors). Some who aren’t using an optimizer might take him, but logic will tell you that’s a really high price at 6.9k so that should cut down more into ownership. That’s where I’m getting about the 10 percent number owned on DK from my estimation. He might be like 15 percent at best, but my range is around 10-15 ish. Austin Rivers though, at 3.6k, will be massive chalk.

Clint Capela will probably be sub 10% owned or around 10% owned too. DK really messed up here. I have no idea why they decided to make him 8.5k. He literally should be 7k, lower than what he was before. He sees a reduction without Harden and Westbrook since all he does on offense is catch lobs.

• superstars92

@frugal said...

Usage points to Gordon and Capella destroying tonight, but matchup suggests Clemons and Hartenstein play extended minutes in a blowout.

Capela gets absolutely no benefit playing without Harden and Westbrook. He gets hurt if anything.

• Ace15

@siddom said...

I said this and ill say it again; Chris Clemons SZN!

Yeah, I’ll be heavy on Clemons. I’m targeting Lavine and Luka too in a Kobe tribute game.

• frugal

@superstars92 said...

Capela gets absolutely no benefit playing without Harden and Westbrook. He gets hurt if anything.

Projected lineup has only played .9 minutes together, but running HOU sans Harden/Westbrook in CourtIQ shows a 1.9% usage boost to 18.3% and .72 FPPM boost to 1.94 for Capela.

• tristanwolf

@hbomb57 said...

mj played 82 games just about every year when he wasn’t hurt. guys are just pampered these days. i know it’s been rehashed many times in here but, still feel bad for someone who buys tickets months in advance for their kid to see bron or rwb or whoever then they don’t get to.

• superstars92

@frugal said...

Projected lineup has only played .9 minutes together, but running HOU sans Harden/Westbrook in CourtIQ shows a 1.9% usage boost to 18.3% and .72 FPPM boost to 1.94 for Capela.

That’s just noise. I’m fairly certain Capela won’t benefit without Harden and Westbrook.

How many mins is in the sample size of Capela without both Harden/Westbrook but with Eric Gordon? I’m going to assume those mins were probably garbage time mins in which Capela stayed in just because D’Antoni wanted to feed him the ball to “develop” him and don’t apply to a full game.

• tmarohl

Pretty cool promo on FD right now for their 25 cent fadeaway and 5 cent piggy bank contests.

NBA Pocket Change Championship – Play in any NBA Fadeaway or NBA Piggy Bank Shot contest from 1/27 through 2/9. For each one of your lineups that finishes in the top 1,000 in those contests, you’ll earn 1 entry into the Pocket Change Online Final on 2/12 for a guaranteed share of $25K in prizes. The top 2 finishers in the Online Final will win a trip to Los Angeles to compete H2H for a winner-takes-all Championship contest for $5K in cash! For more info, please visit: https://www.fanduel.com/nba-pocket-change-championship

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Might get more boards With no Westbrook

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).