• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ppierce

Leaving the Houston Jazz game alone is probably best approach in GPP. I feel like all the value nights end up busting.

• siddom

Tucker or Royce Da 5’9?

• captainwacky

@ppierce said...

Leaving the Houston Jazz game alone is probably best approach in GPP. I feel like all the value nights end up busting.

That’s almost mathematically impossible on the houston end. I’m not saying all the most popular ones will be the ones that crush, but several rockets will.

• tmarohl

@DC2380 said...

Any free sites with ownership %%??? Asking for a friend…lol

Luka projected at 63% on FD.

• madmanjayWV

@ppierce said...

• monarch

I’ve heard a lot of people mention Kobe narratives and have yet to hear one about Chris Paul who is far more likely to play above expectation than others mentioned.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I’ve heard a lot of people mention Kobe narratives and have yet to hear one about Chris Paul who is far more likely to play above expectation than others mentioned.

All over him and that, for sure.

• deepfat

Hate nights like tonight where there’s so many value plays. Almost makes me want to go contrarian and go balanced.

• ghost3490

I love LaVine but at 9800???

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Lock n Load

• BerkeleyBoss

@ppierce said...

Seems impossible. Pretty much the entire HOU rotation tonight costs 33k on FD. They’ll very likely go 6x+ as a team…so somebody is bound to go for 8x+.

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

Luka projected at 63% on FD.

Thanks…What about on DK?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Thanks…What about on DK?

20%

• RWilder

Wow. I just looked and the highest priced SF on FD is Gallo at 6200. That is crazy. LOL

• frugal

• keephustlincuz

Towns or Drum?

Pick 2…

Luca.. Paul or Fox?

• IronMonkey415

CP3 is out

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lakers-Clippers game postponed Tuesday. https://t.co/Tt3BCb5RG4

• monarch

Wow….All the Schroder?

• tmarohl

Lakers vs Clippers just postponed for tomorrow.

• Herf

Lakers and Clips game will be postponed tomorrow per Woj.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

Is it SGA or Schroeder with CP3 out?

• monarch

I haven’t seen anything official on CP3. Wonder where RG is getting this from

• frugal

Huh…DK blocking me from entering any more contests today. Anyone else?

• frugal

@monarch said...

I haven’t seen anything official on CP3. Wonder where RG is getting this from

Official NBA injury report.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).