• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@RWilder said...

Would you rather have Clemmons or Rivers as a punt PG on FD?

Clemons

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he looks like a semi-strong play on paper. He’s not really boosted with DDR on and LMA off though, and you have to wonder since they both start how much time he’ll have to unlock that 1.57 PPM.

That’s what I would need. I went to FC just to see and he has the third highest multiple after Puddle and Hartenstein

• kdsdawg

@RWilder said...

I would rather play Derrick White for a few hundred more, in fact I am in one L/U

• deepfat

So Houston value with no Westbrook is fool’s gold am I right?

• Herf

@kdsdawg said...

I would rather play Derrick White for a few hundred more, in fact I am in one L/U

This…..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Dragic and Bam IN
    Butler still Q
    Nunn OUT

• tmarohl

Nunn out, Dragic in, Butler still Q

• RWilder

Well Derrick White is not a few hundred more, he’s 4800 vs 3600.

• telestraightshooter

@RWilder said...

rG projects 13 more minutes for Rivers, & I projects 40% more DFS goodness, because . . . .. . . . . . . seems Clemons does a fraction of the 47 per 36 dK w/ Gordon on court

• Yeoman

@casey2884 said...

Is it SGA or Schroeder with CP3 out?

I think it means we’ll see a lot of Luguentz Dort. He’ll probably draw the Doncic assignment. Which probably means he won’t do much, DFS-wise.

To be honest, I’m a little worried now that game will blow out. OKC’s been terrible lately whenever Paul is off the court. The +/- differential is reaching Cavs/Lebron levels.

• telestraightshooter

@deepfat said...

So Houston value with no Westbrook is fool’s gold am I right?

not

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Where you guys seeing the CP3 news. Not reported on labs as of yet.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/referee/injury/Injury-Report_2020-01-27_05PM.pdf

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

There is a good chance this rockets team scores less than 90 points right?

• captainwacky

@jv21 said...

There is a good chance this rockets team scores less than 90 points right.

Even if that’s the case, there’s going to be someone mashing.

• Herf

@Yeoman said...

• RWilder

Anyone on Adams tonight at C? Wondering if he might be a sneaky play, hasn’t played a lot lately and when he has hasn’t done that well. But is capable of putting up 40-50 pt games.

• deepfat

@telestraightshooter said...

not

I’ve fallen into this Houston trap before.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RWilder said...

Anyone on Adams tonight at C? Wondering if he might be a sneaky play, hasn’t played a lot lately and when he has hasn’t done that well. But is capable of putting up 40-50 pt games.

Very strong play on FD, I think. Will get lost in the pay up (KAT, Drum) or pay down (Poeltl) shuffle.

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Very strong play on FD, I think. Will get lost in the pay up (KAT, Drum) or pay down (Poeltl) shuffle.

This is what I’m thinking too.

• JSteele

@deepfat said...

I’ve fallen into this Houston trap before.

Was it the last time Capela was out when Hartenstein went for 17-15 and a bunch of bleals? Or the last time both Harden and Westbrook missed a game when Hartenstein went for 19-9-4 and Clemons 16-9 and Danuel House 22-6-3

• Dmo_Htx

Don’t over think Houston value. Theres way too mins and usage up for grabs. Theyre not going scoreless lol

• goboltsgo

Khem as a pivot on DK for people punting with Clemons in the util?

• JSteele

@goboltsgo said...

nah

• captainwacky

@goboltsgo said...

just play hartenstein and poeltl, and if you want one more go with clemons, but the value is just too strong and Birch’s relative ceiling is not as attainable (or probably as high).

• rickleese

@Pandamonious said...

On Jan 25th, Adams scored 0 points in 23 minutes. I watched this game and he was really struggling to move. Maybe is more recovered today, but was not moving well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).