• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mr_papageorgio

I feel like Dedmon is gonna drop a 50 burger tonight and not a single person is going to be on him.

• goboltsgo

All right thanks guys appreciate the responses. STarted tinkering with my lineup b/c of butler news and not wanting to just drop down to love whos 100 less. sigh to play KAT and Drum or not now. Hmmmmmmm

• RWilder

@goboltsgo said...

All right thanks guys appreciate the responses. STarted tinkering with my lineup b/c of butler news and not wanting to just drop down to love whos 100 less. sigh to play KAT and Drum or not now. Hmmmmmmm

Butler news??? Is he out?

• JSteele

@RWilder said...

GTD

• kdsdawg

not much talk about Vucevic, sitting right there below the high dollar centers on FD and above the chalk Poeltl

• JSteele

@kdsdawg said...

not much talk about Vucevic, sitting right there below the high dollar centers on FD and above the chalk Poeltl

I like him a lot, but it’s too easy for me to get to KAT.

• mr_papageorgio

Frankenstein has looked great with Capela out but he’s also had the 3 best C matchups in the league. I’m still playing him but I am a little worried.

• goboltsgo

@RWilder said...

No sorry about that it was just that Dragic IN Bam IN Nunn OUT Butler GTD all at once didnt make me feel good about him playing but who knows

• captainwacky

@mr_papageorgio said...

Frankenstein has looked great with Capela out but he’s also had the 3 best C matchups in the league. I’m still playing him but I am a little worried.

I mean, he’s got a tangible bust rate, for sure. But he’s also got ridiculous upside obviously.

• mr_papageorgio

Also the first thing people should do with the CP3 news is lock Luka in IMO.

• monarch

I think Poeltl is an intriguing fade on DK

• JSteele

@mr_papageorgio said...

At 3k, he doesn’t need to do much to get to 30. Especially a big who fills up the stat sheet and gets defensive stats too.

• captainwacky

@mr_papageorgio said...

What does it change? If anything, I think it makes it worse because the game might blow out… but I’m running luka regardless.

• JSteele

@mr_papageorgio said...

Why? Luguentz Dort will guard him

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I mean, he’s got a tangible bust rate, for sure. But he’s also got ridiculous upside obviously.

What’s your take on Clemons on FD? With Luka so easy to get to, then a high upside guy like Fox, then that more middle tier now with Dragic, Murray, and even Reggie since it’s the Cavs, I’m wondering if it’s better to go lighter on him there?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Dort is legit. Not worth scaring anyone off Luka but as good defensively on the ball as I’ve seen in a rookie in awhile

• vick325

Mitchell or sga? Already have German rondo

• mr_papageorgio

@JSteele said...

Luka > Lugu. Just my opinion but I could easily see this being like the Warriors game where it blew out and he dropped 70 DK points in 25 minutes or whatever it was.

• Yeoman

@RWilder said...

Anyone on Adams tonight at C? Wondering if he might be a sneaky play, hasn’t played a lot lately and when he has hasn’t done that well. But is capable of putting up 40-50 pt games.

He shouldn’t even have been out there two nights ago—the only reason he played is that Muscala can’t play 48 minutes.

I think they’ll limit his minutes again and I doubt he’ll be very effective with what he gets.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

What’s your take on Clemons on FD? With Luka so easy to get to, then a high upside guy like Fox, then that more middle tier now with Dragic, Murray, and even Reggie since it’s the Cavs, I’m wondering if it’s better to go lighter on him there?

I’m pretty light there (like 25 percent I’d say), as opposed to uhhhhh haven’t faded him yet on DK.

• captainwacky

Mostly because of the FD structure and the small forward position being so cheap today, you can just play all the dudes regardless. I have not a ton of poeltl or clemons on there.

• madmanjayWV

@RWilder said...

Would you rather have Clemmons or Rivers as a punt PG on FD?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I’m pretty light there (like 25 percent I’d say), as opposed to uhhhhh haven’t faded him yet on DK.

Yeah, DK is a whole different story.

• Ace15

Herro or robinson will break slate

• captainwacky

Also my favorite SF gpp play on fanduel is Jarrett Culver. If napier gets limited or really anything goes remotely sideways, he should do well. Not to mention he can do fine conventionally, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).