7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Probably was high or mistyped and needed to hold the Mayo. He’s already deleted the tweet.

I mean, 0 is a limit.

• roomchat

I chose some really bad chalky players tonight.

Both Gordons, Garland, Capela.

See you guys tomorrow.

• HungryHungryHip

@roomchat said...

I chose some really bad chalky players tonight.

Both Gordons, Garland, Capela.

See you guys tomorrow.

Yeah, I was an idiot to play Capela on FD at the volume I did

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

I may have too much Lamb

• Bodiaz36

Would love to know what the hell Gordon is doing out there. Guess he was too obvious a play tonight

• monarch

I think Boucher is going to break the slate. Either that or do absolutely nothing

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I may have too much Lamb

me too…played like 12 minutes with McConnell taking the rest of the minutes.

• tmarohl

Time to break up the Pistons. Delon and Ellington both going off again.

• brink7

Seriously, what is Gordon actually doing out there? Pulling my hair out. Cannot watch the game, is he just like wandering around the court in a slow fog, asking “What is this game of basketball you speak of?” I remember he would do this so much before, look great and then, the one time you play him he’s horrible. I was so careful today looking at his game logs, I thought okay, he’s found his consistency now, look at all those assists giving him a nice floor now. Sigh.

• IT4MVP

Aaron Gordon lets F’n go man you killing me!!!!!!

• roomchat

@brink7 said...

“What is this game of basketball you speak of?”

• Calicapo

Why was everyone high on Gordon?

• Golfnut04240

Let’s see if Miami shows up in the 2nd qtr. Need Nunn to pick it up.

• IT4MVP

Denver ran all their starters basically the whole Quarter. Is that not strange?

• jayzee666

Is 150 a good score on FD tonight?? Total?? Everyone is active??

• Golfnut04240

@Calicapo said...

Why was everyone high on Gordon?

I had zero Aaron Gordon.

• Wooden_Bones

@Bodiaz36 said...

Would love to know what the hell Gordon is doing out there.

He’s shooting the ball, just not making anything. 0/6 …Oh, and he’s made a couple of turnovers for good measure.

• jloos

Gordon a snowflake ass betch

• mdalb

Let’s go Hayward. Messing up a good start. Grabbed plum for my C on FD.

Here Comes HARDEN!

• JMAC126

@brink7 said...

Seriously, what is Gordon actually doing out there? Pulling my hair out. Cannot watch the game, is he just like wandering around the court in a slow fog, asking “What is this game of basketball you speak of?” I remember he would do this so much before, look great and then, the one time you play him he’s horrible. I was so careful today looking at his game logs, I thought okay, he’s found his consistency now, look at all those assists giving him a nice floor now. Sigh.

It looks like he’s giving no effort at times. First time watching the Magic so not sure if this is how he usually plays. Both turnovers were weak passes like he’s handing them the ball. Kings are doing really good down low on the boards, super aggressive. He was attacking the rim though and had a basket taken back by a reach in foul. He’s also bringing the ball up more then anyone else but the Magic are shooting 19-51 so he’s not getting the assists.

Don’t think there’s a chance he’ll hit 6x value but I think he can still get 20-30 FPs in the 2nd half.

Garland is doing fine at 4600 at the half.

• IT4MVP

Really Gordon is the only guy not pulling his weight for me tonight. Got Plumlee with Giannis, Lebron, Anthony, and Garland

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Oooh

Cameron Payne out tonight too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).