7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

D’Lo needs to just put on his big boy pants and quit being scared to play the Warriors.

Neeeeeeeeed that news.

• monarch

Are we getting a Lonzo showcase game tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

D’Lo needs to just put on his big boy pants and quit being scared to play the Warriors.

Neeeeeeeeed that news.

LOL

Afraid Wiggins will show him up?

• brink7

Funny and appropriate picture Roomchat and thanks for the input Jmac and for giving me hope he can salvage something for the second half. Infuriating to hear it looks like he’s giving no effort at times. What got me to Gordon in particular today on Fanduel and why he is so highly owned was the extremely low price for what he had been doing.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL

Probably. I mean, they basically came out and said he wasn’t Warrior material after they moved him right? Didn’t Dray talk a bunch of junk about him supposedly? You’d think he’d be motivated to get out there and ball on them.

• ghostfacekicker

Aaron Gordon and his 1-8 are cooking a butt burrito all over my early FD GPP lineup.

• HungryHungryHip

The night I decide to go heavy on Irving is of course the night that Harden decides he wants to shoot the ball again

• ghostfacekicker

Miami has no guards they said. Kendrick Nunn was a lock they said.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

D’Lo OUT

Scared to play the Warriors.

Lame.

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL

Is that like if you get a 50 percent on a test but then someone gets a 55 and makes fun of you?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

Miami has no guards they said. Kendrick Nunn was a lock they said.

He played 20 of the 24 first half mins. Don’t think he can play the whole game

• Golfnut04240

Miami has 33 points at halftime and I’m playing Bam and Nunn in a few. Lovely

• Wooden_Bones

Paying down at C for Plumlee and Zeller are paying off… too bad I then paid up for Hayward, Gordon, and Grant.

• captainwacky

Ah, yes – Anthony Davis remembered how to produce a statistic!

• captainwacky

@Wooden_Bones said...

Paying down at C for Plumlee and Zeller are paying off… too bad I then paid up for Hayward, Gordon, and Grant.

I also have multiple plumlee/zeller lineups, but mostly because I don’t know who is which of what family so I just panicked and played them both.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

Oooh

Cameron Payne out tonight too.

Which bench guys does that put in play? Nader? I’m not sure what their rotation is now.

• Golfnut04240

In 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter, Nunn has doubled his FPs from the 1st half.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Which bench guys does that put in play? Nader? I’m not sure what their rotation is now.

Carter probably gets a bump. I’d think Galloway maybe seems some extra minutes? Not sure that moves Nader up anymore than he already is.

• JSteele

@Yeoman said...

Galloway maybe but the impact is probably minimal

• JSteele

Anyone playing the Horford Father Game narrative?

Guess not just a tick above 1% in the night slate. 50k here I come!

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

Carter probably gets a bump. I’d think Galloway maybe seems some extra minutes? Not sure that moves Nader up anymore than he already is.

The more I looked at that, the more I liked the OKC side of the equation.

• Bigb1485

Well ive got sabonis…but misclicked and picked Stanley Johnson in the same lineup… womp womp

• Yeoman

It’s a modest DFS line, but Dylan Windler is +29 in 22 minutes tonight, easily the best on the team. And it’s not because of the sort-of blowout, because he was +20 in the first half when they were behind.

• beare

ayton or gobert for late slate?

• yisman

friggin Aaron Gordon

got a solid lineup on FD in the $222 and he goes 1/9

hits one shot all night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).