7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• beare

for late slate ayton or gobert? whose the better play?

• frugal

@monarch said...

Luka doesnt guard anyone. Not a knock on him, he just gets in position to collect the rebound after his other four guys defend and box out. Dallas has defenders, just ask sac puncher Jamal Murray.

It will be hard for him to get past the stereotype he picked up last couple season, but they are using him very different on D than last season where he camped in the weak side corner.

• zline34

You guys think we should hop back on the Tony Snell train? Averaged over 1 PPM last night should be in another good spot.

• frugal

@jdtrey said...

Could be wrong but I think that may be the point .. pissed off he’s being offered around the league again

It’s generating enough heat that there are actual rumors of proposals in play at this point. I don’t see him with slate breaking upside on a slate this big, so I’ll avoid as the Harison Barnes halftime trade is still pretty fresh in my mind.

• HungryHungryHip

@zline34 said...

You guys think we should hop back on the Tony Snell train?

uh

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Now expand upon that, and play your late night lineup in the main slate as well. Tonight is a perfect night for it, for several reasons.
    1) Minn/GS is projected to be on of the higher scoring games of the slate.
    2) You have extreme value with Washington and good value with Phoenix. Also have some potential nice value on Utah with Spida out.
    3) You can pair up your two favorite players in Steph and Luka, which will be a contrarian build on the main slate.

You make a compelling argument.

Howeverrr…on a main slate this large there’s more of a chance that one or more of the earlier games will go to OT. Durham could give us the exact odds if he were here…

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

You make a compelling argument.

Howeverrr…on a main slate this large there’s more of a chance that one or more of the earlier games will go to OT. Durham could give us the exact odds if he were here…

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont think I have seen half of the guys on my single bullet line mentioned here. Im either way off or in for a good night!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

LeBron James – questionable
    Anthony Davis – probable
    Domantas Sabonis – questionable
    Pascal Siakam – questionable
    Clint Capela – questionable
    D’Angelo Russell – questionable
    Tyler Herro – questionable
    Al Horford – questionable

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

I dont think I have seen half of the guys on my single bullet line mentioned here. Im either way off or in for a good night!

You should confer with Jayzee, aka the reaper before playing them :)

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

Anthony Davis – probable

Tony Snell – Will play on Wednesday

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

Anthony Davis – probable

Thankfully none of that news affects any of my plays. Could lead to some very bad chalk though. Don’t plug in OG guys don’t do it.

• Tribefan18

I really like garland or sexton for cle. It seems like one of them is always in the winning lineup in these big states.

• frugal

OK, ran some preliminary numbers. Definitely a night to pay up for 2 C’s and down at guard on both DK and Yahoo.

Top 5 projected:

DK: Vuc, Jokic, Capela, Durant, Ayton
    Y: Durant, Capela, Vuc, Jokic, Ayton

• gaelicgirl

Why is Jae Crowder getting death threats?

People need to get a life.

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

Why is Jae Crowder getting death threats?

People need to get a life.

Because social media is one of the worst things to ever happen to humankind.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

OK, ran some preliminary numbers. Definitely a night to pay up for 2 C’s and down at guard on both DK and Yahoo.

Top 5 projected:

What about Rudy against Dallas, who has been a poor rebounding team as a whole? Also really like Turner if Sabonis is out.

• wcsd832

Is there a free site to see bet % versus the $ bet %?

• Tribefan18

@tmarohl said...

What about Rudy against Dallas, who has been a poor rebounding team as a whole? Also really like Turner if Sabonis is out.

If I remember right, Rudy hasn’t played well in his career on back to back. Someone please correct me if that’s inaccurate.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Among C’s, my model has Rudy 6th on Yahoo & 8th on DK. I have Turner just ahead of Rudy at 5th/7th without any adjustment for Sabonis out (if he is).

• Tribefan18

@frugal said...

Top 5 projected:

Good. That makes me like Garland even more. Minutes are trending up since the injury. Played 26 last time out.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I am kind of liking Cody Zeller as a cheap DK punt tonight. they may start ramping up his minutes.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Among C’s, my model has Rudy 6th on Yahoo & 8th on DK. I have Turner just ahead of Rudy at 5th/7th without any adjustment for Sabonis out (if he is).

Rotogrinders has Ayton and Rudy as two of the highest point per dollar guys tonight on DK. Also both projected over 40 fantasy points.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Rotogrinders has Ayton and Rudy as two of the highest point per dollar guys tonight on DK. Also both projected over 40 fantasy points.

I’m not speaking of PPD, I’m ranked in pure points. From a PPD perspective of C’s projected at 40+ (Ayton’s proj adjusted for Booker out):

DK: Ayton, Vuc Capela, Turner, Gobert
    Y: Ayton, Capela, Turner, Vuc, Gobert

And to be clear, this is my own personal projection system, not based on RG data.

• bazerko

I’m leaning more towards BI from the New Orleans side on FD. He was 9K just a few weeks ago and now is down to $7,500, seems far too cheap for this matchup. Although, I watched the Wizards game last night and are they terrible, really have to hope this game can stay within single digits heading into the fourth quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).