• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gillionick

@yountingly said...

You are not supposed to post full lineups which is why we are getting all these responses.

First off who cares if you post full lineups, second I knew these responses were coming and third I was hoping at least one person would give me actual feedback because I’ve been in a slump lately

• millerto

@gillionick said...

First off who cares if you post full lineups

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

Apparently Admin cares.

• Rhelmbre

@ckamins87 said...

Kobe actually would have had 96.2 on FD. Since 1980 there have been two 100 burgers: MJ wouldve had 107.6 in 1990, and hakeem a 101.4 in the same year. Lebron actually had a 90.1 burger of his own in 2010. And that concludes our fd gamelog history lesson of the day. Its fun to go on statmuse and search “highest fd gamelog since 2000” type questions. Can play on there for hours is you’re into stats

I think Wilt Chamberlain would have damn near averaged 100 points every game for the season in 1961-62.What would they have to have priced him at?

• Gopackgo30

Having a hard time rostering Jimmy Butler is Rose plays. I feel like Rose is always jacking up shots which hurts Butlers upside. Hard to argue with my gut on this one.

• Dgogal7

Any one with info on lowry? Tyreke? I feel it’s useless to construct any lineups without knowing their status

• Capone1233

Loving Jrue/Clarkson/Boogie/Gasol cash lineup. Just comes together so nice.

• Capone1233

Any issue using both D Wlliams and Thomas in same cash lineup?

• gnoixiak

@Capone1233 said...

Loving Jrue/Clarkson/Boogie/Gasol cash lineup. Just comes together so nice.

I’m assuming you play DK

• Capone1233

@gnoixiak said...

I’m assuming you play DK

Correct

• viciousphilpy

rematch?

• Capone1233

@viciousphilpy said...

rematch?

Haha. damn you barely beat me last night. good game.

• viciousphilpy

I Pm’ed you last night, I honestly thought I was toast when it was gobert v. hood

• Sports101

GORTAT or MONROE tonight?

• Sportsfan12

Wall anderson or
    Rondo gallinari

Can somebody rank these guys tonight, this seems to be where im having lineup trouble

• Capone1233

@viciousphilpy said...

I Pm’ed you last night, I honestly thought I was toast when it was gobert v. hood

Yeah, damn hood had a good game.

• baseballislife93

@Sportsfan12 said...

Wall anderson or
    Rondo gallinari

Can somebody rank these guys tonight, this seems to be where im having lineup trouble

im on Wall Anderson

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@gillionick said...

First off who cares if you post full lineups, second I knew these responses were coming and third I was hoping at least one person would give me actual feedback because I’ve been in a slump lately

As someone pointed out, the admins care which is why they ask none are posted. Maybe you could have asked the thread if you could pm your lu to someone to get an opinion on it.

• viciousphilpy

I was all over Lavine last night, he was 17% owned in the Slam Dunk and he got me to the cash line. Love that kid. Too bad they don’t play tonight.

• bradton23

random Rose game tonight. great contrarian to JRue and Wall.

• Capone1233

@viciousphilpy said...

I was all over Lavine last night, he was 17% owned in the Slam Dunk and he got me to the cash line. Love that kid. Too bad they don’t play tonight.

Laving was on fire last night. That game was so fun to watch. Once the Twolves learn to close out a game and get rid of Mitchell they could be very dangerous if they can keep the core players around. Tons of youth and talent.

• yuda

How many Pelicans is too many for cash?

• Stickman731

@gillionick said...

How do you guys like this lineup for cash

Rondo
    Swaggy P
    D. Williams
    Boogie
    WCS
    Holiday
    Anderson
    UTIL

I really like UTIL – very powerful upside.

• mellofellowsu

@yountingly said...

As someone pointed out, the admins care which is why they ask none are posted. Maybe you could have asked the thread if you could pm your lu to someone to get an opinion on it.

What sense does it make to post a full LU anyway? If by some small chance it’s a winner and someone (or multiple people) copies it, how stupid would that person feel?

• viciousphilpy

@Capone1233 said...

Laving was on fire last night. That game was so fun to watch. Once the Twolves learn to close out a game and get rid of Mitchell they could be very dangerous if they can keep the core players around. Tons of youth and talent.

I was on Towns too before someone here brought up his previous two games. I was planning on paying down for Gobert, but I didn’t find that the savings bought me anything I wanted. So I was allowed $7,100 for my C and I chose Jordan. Only ten less points, but it cost me $100 in the slam.

I was also choosing between Tristan Thompson and Ilyasova, such a terrible night last night for F.

• bigstacks2015

@Stickman731 said...

I really like UTIL – very powerful upside

major revenge narrative game for UTIL tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).