• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 188.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cocomilk

@indyjlj said...

Willie Reed struggled against Drummond about a month ago

Reed looked fine in that game…Drum and Reed were silent in the first quarter b/c both teams guards simply could not miss and there were no rebounds to be had. Spoelstra went w JJ at the 5 in the second half and drum went bananas and the pistons won easily. Next game Reed got his full run and went for a 50 burger against Tyson Chandler

• kvzeek

if horford is out gotta like Jerebko as a pure punt with lots of upside. Played solid minutes last two and at min price the opportunity cost of playing him and fading draymond, etc. at power forward is way less than nurkic vs. cousins/kat,etc.

• monarch

I kinda like Marcus Smart as a low owned pivot off of Nelson/Collison. Going to be a fast paced game, Bradley is out and he’ll be on the floor a ton for his defense.

• natedenver34

2 Gpp plays:
    Knight at sg on Dk. Cheap and sg eligible at ugly position. Has played well against denver. Risky.

Blake griffin. Pace up game. Played 29 mins in first game back and had a double double. 3 days rest. Super low price for his upside. High risk for high ceiling!

• yorick

I really hope Curry decides to sit tonight. I think it will make Thompson/Durant/Green all solid plays and make Livingston and Iggy viable punts. They’ll want to have another playmaker out there. Also think the game stays more competitive and you could roster some Clippers. I’m liking Austin Rivers right now. Still fairly cheap and getting a lot of minutes in a high tempo game. I think he’ll be low owned with everyone on value PGs like Jameer and higher tier guys like IT4, Kemba, and Bledsoe.

• Joeyrockland1

looing at sg….after ABC and Batum……Ellington maybe. I don’t se a lot of value here tonite……..Knight and a prayer?

• Mindcr1me

Looks like there are 7 teams tonight that are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and one of those teams, Boston, is playing their 4th game in 5 nights. Of those, 4 are on the road: Sacramento, Boston, Brooklyn, and Memphis. The other 3 are at home: Charlotte, Miami, and Milwaukee. I may fade some or all of these and go with the fresher legs. Does anybody else take this into consideration when making lineups?

• MrPerfekt7

@Mindcr1me said...

Looks like there are 7 teams tonight that are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and one of those teams, Boston, is playing their 4th game in 5 nights. Of those, 4 are on the road: Sacramento, Boston, Brooklyn, and Memphis. The other 3 are at home: Charlotte, Miami, and Milwaukee. I may fade some or all of these and go with the fresher legs. Does anybody else take this into consideration when making lineups?

Yep. But will consider a few people Memphis and Maybe Miami as a pick or two players

• natedenver34

@Mindcr1me said...

Nice insight. DV+ to target “fresh” teams.

• DirkDigglerz

KCP pivot off of Waiters

• bmalone

i think im going crazy. lu’s keep popping KAT Drummond and KD and they all look nice. Maybe its too early lmao

• Whacko

I think I am going to start drinking early today….

Starting to really hate some of these players today….

• RAWSHADTX

Last time Drummond played against the Heat he scored 55 FPs.

Now if Whiteside is out. Yikes.

• tmarohl

@superbuckwild said...

Second night in a row that one of my lineups would have taken down the monster on FD but played wrong tournament. Went with Dragic collision harden Powell Ariza crowder randolphe ibaka gasol for a score of almost 370, with a 7 from ibaka! What a crazy night!

I am all in on Durant tonight if Curry is out and will have some shares of Dray. If horford is out I will continue to go with Crowder as he will get even more extra touches with Bradley already out.

I believe that Jokic is out, and if he is I will be firing up some Wilson Chandler as cheap exposure to high over/under Phoenix game along with Darell Arthur.

I will definitely be entering a couple of GPP’s with double punt at point guard of Jameer and Collision so I can pay up elsewhere.

I like boogie but am worried about the second game of a back to back on the road after overtime game. They randomly sat him in past in similar situation.

Hope this helps…

I like your thought process Superbuckwild.

I am high on a couple players today.

#1 Jusuf Nurkic – My thought process here is that he is on the trading block, and Denver will want to maximize their return. They have every opportunity over these next two games to get him full run and put up big stat lines. If I am the organization that is my plan for the next two games. It will be chalky as hell, but if he can stay out of foul trouble I think he plays till he drops.

#2 Giannis – Haven’t had a big game from him in awhile – I’m thinking that comes tonight against Boston.

#3 Drummond – Even though it will be a slower paced game between these two teams, I think Drummond gets enough boards and putbacks to payoff his salary.

#4 Golden State players – I will probably have little to no Golden State exposure with the exception of a spattering of Klay and Dray unless Curry is ruled out. If Curry is ruled out, I will probably put together some some Durant, Draymond, Klay stacks.

• KindGuy

Missed the $4 GPP cash line on DK last night by 1.5 points. Damnit McCollum.

I deviated from my usual strategy but I’m going back to it tonight. I think I figured out the trick to winning it all!

• Chad32676

Do you guys have a strategy for picking opponents in a H2H?

• hobbes2d

@bmalone said...

i think im going crazy. lu’s keep popping KAT Drummond and KD and they all look nice. Maybe its too early lmao

I haven’t even looked at any model yet today but I think paying up at C is the way to go. KAT, Drummond, and DAJ are all in great spots.

• nmiller117

Do you think Favors could have a good game tonight?

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

I like your thought process Superbuckwild.

I am high on a couple players today.

#1 Jusuf Nurkic – My thought process here is that he is on the trading block, and Denver will want to maximize their return. They have every opportunity over these next two games to get him full run and put up big stat lines. If I am the organization that is my plan for the next two games. It will be chalky as hell, but if he can stay out of foul trouble I think he plays till he drops.

#2 Giannis – Haven’t had a big game from him in awhile – I’m thinking that comes tonight against Boston.

#3 Drummond – Even though it will be a slower paced game between these two teams, I think Drummond gets enough boards and putbacks to payoff his salary.

#4 Golden State players – I will probably have little to no Golden State exposure with the exception of a spattering of Klay and Dray unless Curry is ruled out. If Curry is ruled out, I will probably put together some some Durant, Draymond, Klay stacks.

I don’t trust Malone to give Nurkic many minutes when that game should be so fast paced. Arthur and Faried will be playing a lot with Chandler and Gallinari at the 4.

• superjon

It’s Saturday. I’m not working, and plan on doing a crap ton more research today to see if it makes a difference.

• tmarohl

@hobbes2d said...

I don’t trust Malone to give Nurkic many minutes when that game should be so fast paced. Arthur and Faried will be playing a lot with Chandler and Gallinari at the 4.

Good observation. However I think if Chandler/Len are on the floor so will Nurkic. If both teams go small, then there is also your argument not to play Chandler.

• hoffs812

Is Draymond owning Blake still a thing

• migarvin99

Gasol has been beasting lately hard to fade after seeing what Jokic did to Gobert

• migarvin99

@hobbes2d said...

I agree the more I think about it there too many good plays at C the position is loaded with cousins kat Lopez Drummond and Gasol

• Whacko

141 players to choose from and I can’t seem to settle on3 for my core lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).