• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 188.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chook

@KeithVanHorn82 said...

Whiteside out

Fantasylabs says otherwise

• 7klub06

Damn only two alerts so far today. Something aint right about injury reports before the LU lock

• jess701

rodman all the way

• DirkDigglerz

Welp Whiteside playing!

• AustinTeter

I’m probably only going to play the .25 7:30 tournament. Can I get some advice on who to play? The games are Det/Mia and Bos/Mil. I’m very new to basketball so I’m starting small. Any advice is appreciated!

• leroystabbins

@Manyak said...

Why only 6 pages today? What else is going on

Weekends are always like this. You can see it in the mid day scratches as well. I think it was LeBron a few weeks ago the was scratched a few hours before lock and was still 25℅ owned.

• keephustlincuz

That sucks.

• Whacko

The whiteside news isn’t going to make me suddenly tweak my LUs,
    However….. the urge to tinker is there.

• RipCityRings

Figuring out DEN is going to make or break lineups tonight. With Jokic out and Faried possibly limited, I don’t see how they can effectively go small without getting destroyed on the glass by Tyson Chandler. At least one of Darrell Arthur or Nurkic should get significant run and will likely crush value, but if Faried is reasonably healthy he’s far and away the most likely beneficiary of no Jokic.

On the other hand, with Wilson Chandler also possibly limited it seems likely that Jamal Murray should get somewhere in the vicinity of 20 minutes. At minimum price on FD that’s hard to ignore, though as with any streaky shooter his value is very much tied to real points. He also seems to thrive when Jameer struggles, which is tricky as Nelson is clearly the stronger play. Either way, Denver’s offense is going to look dramatically different tonight after flowing almost entirely through Jokic for the past few weeks.

In terms of pure GPP upside, Nurkic, Arthur and Chandler seem to have the highest (8-10x) ceilings tonight, followed closely by Faried and Nelson (6-8x). I really hope we get some news soon on Chandler and Faried, because at the moment it looks like a gamble in the truest sense of the word, and Denver’s offense without Jokic has proven to be hysterically dysfunctional in Mike Malone’s hands.

• Chewy00

Utility player 4K below please… Thanks in advance!!

• keephustlincuz

@Whacko said...

The whiteside news isn’t going to make me suddenly tweak my LUs,
    However….. the urge to tinker is there.

This hurts JJ quite a bit and downgrades the dragon a little.

• TicketRaven

well said

• mbunner23

Do we still like Drummond?

• 7klub06

@AustinTeter said...

I’m probably only going to play the .25 7:30 tournament. Can I get some advice on who to play? The games are Det/Mia and Bos/Mil. I’m very new to basketball so I’m starting small. Any advice is appreciated!

Well Detroit is rested, the other 3 teams are on back to back. Also feeling Wayne Ellington as well. Also look at the second turbo slate Bos/Mil and LAC/GS

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

This hurts JJ quite a bit and downgrades the dragon a little.

The fact that Tyler Johnson is now a game time decision hurts Dragon even more.

• nmiller117

@mbunner23 said...

Yes, I do.

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Well Detroit is rested, the other 3 teams are on back to back. Also feeling Wayne Ellington as well. Also look at the second turbo slate Bos/Mil and LAC/GS

The Tyler Johnson news downgrades just about everyone on Miami, should he play.

• keephustlincuz

@tmarohl said...

The fact that Tyler Johnson is now a game time decision hurts Dragon even more.

If TJ plays I may have to get off the dragon completely.

• 7klub06

@Chewy00 said...

Utility player 4K below please… Thanks in advance!!

Belinelli, Knight, Shabazz,V Carter, Iggy, ZaZa, RHJ

• 7klub06

@mbunner23 said...

Hell Yea

• DirkDigglerz

I’m playing Wilson Chandler.

• ScofieldReturns

any guesses on curry?

• Manyak

@leroystabbins said...

Weekends are always like this. You can see it in the mid day scratches as well. I think it was LeBron a few weeks ago the was scratched a few hours before lock and was still 25℅ owned.

So for people like us, it’s best to go all on on weekends when people are less focused? lol

• dunbarnation

Yeah I just jumped off of everyone on Miami. The homer inside me wants to play someone but, if TJ plays, no one truly has a great upside at their current prices. Waiters does but not in a tough match-up against kcp.

• AustinTeter

Any players in particular that are a “must have”? I have Parker, Thomas, and Ante

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.