• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( (Pick) ) at Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 188.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Minnesota ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Didnt drunmond take whitesides manhood last time they played?

• AustinTeter

And should I go with Reed since Whiteside is suppose to be out?

• MrPerfekt7

THon Maker starting smh

• Kush

Thon Maker starting? Umm…..Ok J Kidd.

• dragon1952

@RipCityRings said...

Figuring out DEN is going to make or break lineups tonight. With Jokic out and Faried possibly limited, I don’t see how they can effectively go small without getting destroyed on the glass by Tyson Chandler. At least one of Darrell Arthur or Nurkic should get significant run and will likely crush value, but if Faried is reasonably healthy he’s far and away the most likely beneficiary of no Jokic.

On the other hand, with Wilson Chandler also possibly limited it seems likely that Jamal Murray should get somewhere in the vicinity of 20 minutes. At minimum price on FD that’s hard to ignore, though as with any streaky shooter his value is very much tied to real points. He also seems to thrive when Jameer struggles, which is tricky as Nelson is clearly the stronger play. Either way, Denver’s offense is going to look dramatically different tonight after flowing almost entirely through Jokic for the past few weeks.

In terms of pure GPP upside, Nurkic, Arthur and Chandler seem to have the highest (8-10x) ceilings tonight, followed closely by Faried and Nelson (6-8x). I really hope we get some news soon on Chandler and Faried, because at the moment it looks like a gamble in the truest sense of the word, and Denver’s offense without Jokic has proven to be hysterically dysfunctional in Mike Malone’s hands.

Yeah, I think this game could def be key. Last night I was thinking Nurkic was a no-brainer…then this morning I wasn’t so sure and thought Arthur maybe was a better play or whoever between Chandler/Faried which is the healthiest. These teams have played 3 times already and nobody in any of the games really jumps out at you based on the results besides Jokic and Bledsoe in one game each. The rest are kinda meh and considering the projected totals on these games that’s kind of surprising. The ball has been spread out quite a bit actually.

• Ree4erMadness

@zpa1989 said...

anyone going back to the hawes well with zeller ruled out again?

I am

• TicketRaven

J Johnson / Waiters / T Chandler

• MrPerfekt7

Getting a lot of Crowder and Shabazz in my model LU

• DisposableHeroes

@AustinTeter said...

Whiteside IS playing.

RotoGrinders ✔ @RotoGrinders
    Status Update: Hassan Whiteside (ankle) will play tonight; Tyler Johnson (shoulder) will be a GTD https://rotogrinders.com/news/nba

• TicketRaven

Thon Maker is starting?

• FoothillsFlash

@AustinTeter said...

Whiteside is playing.

• yanks250125

Got one LU with Shabazz, Amir, Ennis, and Afflalo. Have fun with my $3

• DirkDigglerz

Whiteside is playing according to basketball monster

• sammygoldz

What warriors you guys going with tonight if any

• Beetlebum

Gut feeling: tonight is going to be a Will the thrill night

• fanturds

i don’t know if its focused per se….but rather finding something to do other than work

• NESBears120

@sammygoldz said...

Durant

• AustinTeter

My mistake I read that wrong. Sorry new to this!!

• keephustlincuz

Anybody stacking that bos/mil game? Total 217 and Mil -1.

What does your stack look like?

• leroystabbins

@Manyak said...

So for people like us, it’s best to go all on on weekends when people are less focused? lol

Haha I would never tell anyone to go all in, but paying attention right til lock is even more helpful on the weekends… Will that change with the NFL being done? Could be.

• MrPerfekt7

@sammygoldz said...

Durant and maybe ZaZa as a low price option

• 08Gary08

Is Jaylen Brown starting for Boston?

• Whacko

Nice that Horford ruled out…kinda already figured though

• monarch

Horford is out

• TruHawks

is paying up for boogie after last night a bad idea?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).