• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JENSGT

Glass chalk day.

• scott33

Trying to fit Russ & Lebron together in my FD (main slate) LU & it’s not looking pretty. I’m gonna have to choose one or the other.

• RiskyBiscuits

LBJ definitely in a great spot. Glass’s price hasnt been adjusted yet, so I feel like its a must play for early slate.

• marko7983

@scott33 said...

Trying to fit Russ & Lebron together in my FD (main slate) LU & it’s not looking pretty. I’m gonna have to choose one or the other.

Going Rus. Only playing bullack and TT from this game. Not sure how the cavs are going to split minutes up… but agree, gotta play one of them

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Yeah I didn’t like it either. I do have one with Russ and Drummond though.

I like Russ a little more than Lebron. I think he’s playing better, and he’s averaging like 2-3 steals a game. So with FD giving extra for steals, that could come in huge tonight since Philly leads the league in turnovers.

• Mindcr1me

For the early slate with all the Clippers injuries Lou and Blake get most of the usage and both have high FPP. And with Boogie out Brow and Jrue are the biggest beneficiaries. Problem is if you put those 4 in you’re left with nothing lol. What to do what to do…

• FunchessOfFun

Early slate, Ive made a few lineups and can’t seem to fade AD. Also, Thon Maker has made it into a couple 😳

• superstars92

@JENSGT said...

Glass chalk day.

Glass chalk day, but DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER NOP PLAYERS (and not just Jrue Holiday, there are a few others too besides him =))

Just letting you guys know before I get back in it tomorrow and start taking some of the sharks’ PNL again.

Sucks that lineup lock is 3:30 and 6:00 or I would play today too but right in the middle of a show.

• superstars92

Looks like early slate the Holiday brothers will be decently popular (even as a combo). In a few years, I might even choose 3 Holiday brothers in one lineup.

• fenway2015

terrance Ferguson is a good value play with Roberson out for the year

• scott33

@marko7983 said...

Going Rus. Only playing bullack and TT from this game. Not sure how the cavs are going to split minutes up… but agree, gotta play one of them

Saw Bullock went 9x yesterday, I’m interested. And you’d think TT will get all the minutes he can handle, Cavs have no one else who can stop Drummond. Lebron in a good spot tho too. Guess I’m gonna run a Russ line & a Lebron line. JVal also tempting at his price. Kosta may be a good pivot off TT if he gets the start, at least in GPPs as he has the higher ceiling.

• JPep2370

Interesting slates-having hard time deciding which one I want to do, I like 2 games from each slate. Small slates too so lots of similar line ups I’m sure. Will have to do more research but may end up not playing today we’ll see.

• Mindcr1me

@superstars92 said...

Glass chalk day, but DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER NOP PLAYERS (and not just Jrue Holiday, there are a few others too besides him =))

Just letting you guys know before I get back in it tomorrow and start taking some of the sharks’ PNL again.

Sucks that lineup lock is 3:30 and 6:00 or I would play today too but right in the middle of a show.

Darrius Miller has been playing well lately. E’Twaun Moore is an option. Will Cunningham start at the 4 and Brow at the 5?

• FunchessOfFun

@superstars92 said...

I do have to admit it was pretty fun for me to see them all at the bottom in yesterday’s late night crossover with insanely similar lineups.

Nothing but us rando’s at the top 😂👍

• DC2380

@Mindcr1me said...

Darrius Miller has been playing well lately. E’Twaun Moore is an option. Will Cunningham start at the 4 and Brow at the 5?

yeah miller price went up by 1K on DK. I think he is priced correctly now.

• MrPerfekt7

Houston/Phoenix game to Target?

And of course all in on the Glass. With some Darius Miller

• MrPerfekt7

@Mindcr1me said...

Yep that’s how the Pelicans have the LU listed right now

• Lathum

FD really fucked up the size of their early tournaments.

6:22 AM PST and the RG single entry series almost full. and every other tournament under $5 is full. 6 hours before lock.

How could they not realize first Sunday of no NFL people would go heavier on NBA?

• Sixers610

Wallace from LAC for the early?

• Sixers610

@Lathum said...

6:22 AM PST and the RG single entry series almost full. and every other tournament under $5 is full. 6 hours before lock.

How could they not realize first Sunday of no NFL people would go heavier on NBA?

Fd fucks up a lot of stuff.

• dramos77

Last night’s projection results posted – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S3Mo7ILP7063soG0Q6XMNtNRdzvEJLCcgjH8j-nxIvs/edit#gid=0

• superstars92

@Mindcr1me said...

You gotta wait I think. One of the reasons I’m not playing.

So keep in mind Clippers go Blake/DJ, so that’s fairly big. Darius Miller is fairly small, so my guess is he doesn’t start. But again, I don’t know so you have to wait for the lineups to announce.

The other 4: Rondo, Holiday, Moore, and AD should be set to start and all see a usage boost without Cousins, whos’ a usage monster.

• superjon

@Lathum said...

Nevermind. Early tournaments.

• superjon

Thoughts on Kennard tonight? He’s been getting good run. Cleveland D sucks.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

What’s the over/under on Blake or Brow getting hurt in this game? I’m going 27%.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).