• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tonedefrob

@Lathum said...

FD really fucked up the size of their early tournaments.

6:22 AM PST and the RG single entry series almost full. and every other tournament under $5 is full. 6 hours before lock.

How could they not realize first Sunday of no NFL people would go heavier on NBA?

FanDuel really needs a reserve entry feature.

When I checked the RG single entry a few ago there were 10 spots left. Would’ve got in if I could’ve reserved. Instead I had to painfully put a place holder lineup in on my phone and missed out.

But if they sized the tournament right I wouldn’t have to worry about that 6 hours before lock.

• MinusEV

Eh, you could make something work. There are some cheap PG punts.

• scott33

Raptors in a good spot tonight, liking DDR & dare I say, Kyle Lowry. Know he burned a lot of people the last two games but he could bounce back nicely tonight. Prob a GPP play only

• RiskyBiscuits

@superstars92 said...

Glass chalk day, but DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER NOP PLAYERS (and not just Jrue Holiday, there are a few others too besides him =))

Just letting you guys know before I get back in it tomorrow and start taking some of the sharks’ PNL again.

Sucks that lineup lock is 3:30 and 6:00 or I would play today too but right in the middle of a show.

A television show? If you have comcast, you should be ale to pause it.

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Raptors in a good spot tonight, liking DDR & dare I say, Kyle Lowry. Know he burned a lot of people the last two games but he could bounce back nicely tonight. Prob a GPP play only

I do like Lowry tonight. Much more than DDR.

• RiskyBiscuits

@Lathum said...

FD really fucked up the size of their early tournaments.

6:22 AM PST and the RG single entry series almost full. and every other tournament under $5 is full. 6 hours before lock.

How could they not realize first Sunday of no NFL people would go heavier on NBA?

That is a good point, im on the east coast, so I got an entry for both roto single entries, but if I had slept in like I usually do, and woke up and couldnt get in them, I would be upset.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RiskyBiscuits said...

LBJ definitely in a great spot. Glass’s price hasnt been adjusted yet, so I feel like its a must play for early slate.

At 11.7k (FD) I’d say ADs price is adjusted & just about right.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

I threw in an Alonzo Harris reference in another thread.

• superstars92

@RiskyBiscuits said...

A television show? If you have comcast, you should be ale to pause it.

Haha no an actual show. But you know me I’ll just check my golf the whole time in the middle. But hard to make lineups on the phone so can’t play.

• fenway92

What in the HELL has happened with Wes Johnson?!?!? He used to be a cringeworthy punt play and all of a sudden he is the most clear lock in my lineup?

• superstars92

DK workers must not be working this weekend. Clearly, the NOP players were not priced up when they should be (aside from Miller and Holiday a bit). Might be last time you see this.

• MinusEV

Am I nuts for trying to talk myself off of Brow? What’s he going to be, 70% owned?

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Like them both tonight, Russ and LeBron will be uber chalky on a short slate. Still not sure if I can trust the Cavs.

• RiskyBiscuits

@elving188 said...

I dont know. You dont think that if he plays like a lot of people think he will, that his price isnt going to be 12500 on FD if not higher?

• dgballer

Does Saric get Melo Def or will PG13 guard him and Melo on RoCo?

• Nevs32

Any thoughts on a lowry derozan ibaka stack?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

What do you guys think a realistic projection for AD is? 55-60? Sounds about right to me. Do we think any other player on the slate (FD early only for me) can get there as a pivot off his massive ownership?

CP3 at 2k less. Griffin at 3k less. Harden & ABC but those two are right around AD price as well. And I’m assuming the “blow out” potential will brought up vs PHX for the HOU players, right?

Also a few mid range options who could get there on a good night. (Booker, Jrue, DJ, Lou)

Any thoughts fellas? Or everyone just jamming in AD and figuring the rest out?

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Like them both tonight, Russ and LeBron will be uber chalky on a short slate. Still not sure if I can trust the Cavs.

U shouldn’t trust em GG, & that’s coming from a Cavs fan. But always trust in their opponents, loving the Pistons tonight as well as the Raptors. Ish & Tobias in for big nights I think, IT3 & Love can’t check those 2.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@fenway92 said...

What in the HELL has happened with Wes Johnson?!?!? He used to be a cringeworthy punt play and all of a sudden he is the most clear lock in my lineup?

6 steals last game so that accounted for over half his FD points. Not sustainable. (also doesn’t mean he is not in play, at least for early slate.)

• dolphinkick182

@superjon said...

Yeah I didn’t like it either. I do have one with Russ and Drummond though.

I like Russ a little more than Lebron. I think he’s playing better, and he’s averaging like 2-3 steals a game. So with FD giving extra for steals, that could come in huge tonight since Philly leads the league in turnovers.

I agree I like Russ better too, the Cavs are just a mess. Although Philly might lead the league in turnovers as a team, Russ himself is 2nd in the league turnovers at 4.55/game. The 6 he had in Detroit yesterday cost me.

• Bnett2210

@superstars92 said...

Glass chalk day, but DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER NOP PLAYERS (and not just Jrue Holiday, there are a few others too besides him =))

Just letting you guys know before I get back in it tomorrow and start taking some of the sharks’ PNL again.

Sucks that lineup lock is 3:30 and 6:00 or I would play today too but right in the middle of a show.

Yea I’ve played Miller for last 3 games under 4K price and I think 4500 on DK is about right with minutes and a bump now I’d say.

• dgballer

Will D Rose get more run with Wade out or will he be spending too much time in the bathroom?

• gaelicgirl

@elving188 said...

Or everyone just jamming in AD and figuring the rest out?

Fading AD for ownership reasons, but only doing one entry in the early slate. Like Harden better.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I dont know. You dont think that if he plays like a lot of people think he will, that his price isnt going to be 12500 on FD if not higher?

I doubt he’ll be higher than that. I mean there are other players more than capable of scoring on the team. And we can just go back to last year when Boogie wasn’t there to check on his pricing history/performance. I mean he isn’t literally going to just absorb all of the ftpts Cousins would’ve gotten, which is that most people seem to think. He’s not gonna throw up 70-80 burgers night in night out. Yeah, he does a usage boost, naturally but I think we should be realistic in our expectations for him nightly is all I meant.

I’m sure we can expect a floor of about 40 nightly is what I’m guessing. Average will probably be 50-60. With the occasional 70+ nights

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@elving188 said...

What do you guys think a realistic projection for AD is? 55-60? Sounds about right to me. Do we think any other player on the slate (FD early only for me) can get there as a pivot off his massive ownership?

CP3 at 2k less. Griffin at 3k less. Harden & ABC but those two are right around AD price as well. And I’m assuming the “blow out” potential will brought up vs PHX for the HOU players, right?

Also a few mid range options who could get there on a good night. (Booker, Jrue, DJ, Lou)

Any thoughts fellas? Or everyone just jamming in AD and figuring the rest out?

I was thinking Griffin could go off, maybe get close to 50 and if you can squeeze in ABC and Harden then, you could fade AD. I did that in a lu I am happy with. So many different ways to go in the 4.5 to 6 k range. FD speaking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).