• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

@CaptainPlanet said...

Im in the nba10x booster on dk with chipotleaddict im winning him :)

good. i hope you take him down!

• ace_face

How do some of these coaches still have a job?

• zline34

lol Randle carries all game and doesnt get to play the 4th….

• P0key

Ferguson, K Anderson, Hield….as they say in nba “WITH THE DAGGER!!!!”

• KindGuy

Have I mentioned before that Luke Walton is a vegetable?

• chronoxiong

Need Dejounte Murray to go off in the 2nd half. That should get me to climb over the Ish Smith owners.

• Rolled

Randle should have 60 burger. If walton wasnt the coach

• yisman

all my main slate lineups are dead

Hield in one
    Galloway in the second
    TJ McConnell in the third

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Have I mentioned before that Luke Walton is a vegetable?

And that he only has a job because of Steph Curry? No, no…I don’t think so.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

K. Anderson only got 12 minutes. smh..

• RandysCrow

Have you ever been excited and pissed at the exact same time??!! I am about to be……

https://www.fanduel.com/games/23296/contests/23296-215929105/entries/1397440072/scoring

• ace_face

Buddy, just give me 10 points!

• moosedrool

@RandysCrow said...

Have you ever been excited and pissed at the exact same time??!! I am about to be……

https://www.fanduel.com/games/23296/contests/23296-215929105/entries/1397440072/scoring

I see we both need Koufos to go off…btw, you’d be in 1st place in the single $25.00

• pick6er

Man I got stomped in the night slate. Damn…

• noddy

He put Jakarr in for 1 minute then took him out. WTF is wrong with these coaches?

• ace_face

93 out of nearly 900, with a zero from Buddy :-(

• RandysCrow

@moosedrool said...

@RandysCrow said…

I see we both need Koufos to go off…btw, you’d be in 1st place in the single $25.00

That is why I am pissed……I only played two $0.25 lineups tonight as I I haven’t been doing well and have been a little discouraged…..

I finally make all the right picks and I didn’t enter into any contests. Isn’t that the way it goes though!!!

But hopefully Koufos continues his pace. He is only 5% owned so I should finish top three…….But I am happy as this will be my first top 100 finish (hopefully anyway!)

• EhhTimmay

@ace_face said...

93 out of nearly 900, with a zero from Buddy :-(

Right there with ya. 15th in the single entry, 12 points out of first with him

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Was Danny Green benched, injured, or ejected?

• RandysCrow

Come on Zbo and Koufos…….Just…..One….Time……

• DC2380

was anyone on vanvleet?

• KindGuy

• ace_face

@EhhTimmay said...

Right there with ya. 15th in the single entry, 12 points out of first with him

On DK? I wasn’t going to play tonight, threw a lineup with 10 minutes to go before lock. Could only enter the 3k Four Point Play. Would be top 150 in the 20k.

• moosedrool

@RandysCrow said...

That is why I am pissed……I only played two $0.25 lineups tonight as I I haven’t been doing well and have been a little discouraged…..

I finally make all the right picks and I didn’t enter into any contests. Isn’t that the way it goes though!!!

But hopefully Koufos continues his pace. He is only 5% owned so I should finish top three…….But I am happy as this will be my first top 100 finish (hopefully anyway!)

Good luck…yeah, if I would have taken Murray instead of Ish I’d be 5th right now with Bog and Koufos left.

• Malorum

@firemedicpat said...

and in the $20.

LOL that was me but it died a horrible death thanks to that late RWB ham and Covington stinking up the joint. Really wish Lowry and Randle had gotten more run in the 2nd half. They were both on pace to just crush it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).