• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• EhhTimmay

@ace_face said...

On DK? I wasn’t going to play tonight, threw a lineup with 10 minutes to go before lock. Could only enter the 3k Four Point Play. Would be top 150 in the 20k.

Yeah 5k pick and roll. Last second entry went Russ, Ingram, George, Randle, Koufos, JR, Hield and it was a pick between JVal and Murray and I went JVal. And that might get me right there.

• CaptainPlanet

I nevr play danny green or 2much spurs and this y lol popavich is unpredictable 😣

• Sixers610

He’s just mad the Knicks continue to have no future.

• ace_face

That’s a good lineup! I went Russ, Hield, Jackson, Randle, Embiid, J.R Smith, Randolph, JVal.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@moosedrool said...

Good luck…yeah, if I would have taken Murray instead of Ish I’d be 5th right now with Bog and Koufos left.

All of the people above me are done, so as long as I don’t get caught from behind top three should be a lock….unless they don’t play Zbo or Koufos in the 4th!!!

• Sixers610

@RandysCrow said...

All of the people above me are done, so as long as I don’t get caught from behind top three should be a lock….unless they don’t play Zbo or Koufos in the 4th!!!

Good luck man

• squidkill

@RandysCrow said...

That is why I am pissed……I only played two $0.25 lineups tonight as I I haven’t been doing well and have been a little discouraged…..

I finally make all the right picks and I didn’t enter into any contests. Isn’t that the way it goes though!!!

But hopefully Koufos continues his pace. He is only 5% owned so I should finish top three…….But I am happy as this will be my first top 100 finish (hopefully anyway!)

You play for .50 cents ?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

And I am now falling due to junk Spur players scoring!!! ugh

• jeffgo33

Josh Jackson: “I’m going to single-handedly destroy jeffgo33’s early cash lineup!”

Buddy Hield: “Hold my beer.”

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@moosedrool said...

@RandysCrow said…

Good luck…yeah, if I would have taken Murray instead of Ish I’d be 5th right now with Bog and Koufos left.

Same to you!

• ace_face

@EhhTimmay said...

Yeah 5k pick and roll. Last second entry went Russ, Ingram, George, Randle, Koufos, JR, Hield and it was a pick between JVal and Murray and I went JVal. And that might get me right there.

At least I can safely pick Buddy on the next slate..

• superstars92

Back in NBA tomorrow. Any recommendations? I haven’t been 100% up to date recently.

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

Have you ever been excited and pissed at the exact same time??!! I am about to be……

https://www.fanduel.com/games/23296/contests/23296-215929105/entries/1397440072/scoring

You’d be in 2nd in the Swat with a good chance to take it down, good line Randy!

• jeffgo33

@superstars92 said...

Back in NBA tomorrow. Any recommendations? I haven’t been 100% up to date recently.

Don’t play Josh Jackson and Buddy Hield

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@squidkill said...

@RandysCrow said… You play for .50 cents ?

Yeah, I am not a high roller! i usually only put in $10-$20 a night tops. I wasn’t even going to play tonight at all….Been a little down.

• scott33

I think a lot of us are wishing we had went Murray over Ish, was afraid he’d get popped.

• BerkeleyBoss

How much should Dejounte Murray cost? 6.7k?

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

Yeah, I am not a high roller! i usually only put in $10-$20 a night tops. I wasn’t even going to play tonight at all….Been a little down.

$25 off .25 isn’t bad at all, good job man!

• superstars92

@jeffgo33 said...

Don’t play Josh Jackson and Buddy Hield

Well Buddy isn’t playing tomorrow so that’s easy. I’ll take the advice on Josh Jackson. How far do you think Jackson slips in the draft in a mid-year re-do? I think he falls outside of top 10 to be honest.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

How much should Dejounte Murray cost? 6.7k?

5.8k on FD

• JENSGT

Brynn Forbes dropped 23 points. Who played him? Lol

• moosedrool

Fook me….1.20 points off the money line.

• Sixers610

Tomorrow? Hmm. At first look, Kyrie, Bledsoe, jokic, Teague (though pg’s haven’t been dominating Atlanta as much recently)

• Sixers610

Sterling brown if Brogdon misses again

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Oh yea, almost forgot to post.

Pick of the night is SAC +11.5

Going for 5 in a row….

4 game winning streak comes to and end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).