• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mmic23

If only AD didn’t take the first half off…

• pick6er

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I enjoyed the afternoon with my gf AND stacked the Pelicans! Do I win? Lose?

I stacked the pelicans and was in Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife when I took 1st in the NBA Layup and 2nd in the Block.

• BerkeleyBoss

@pick6er said...

I stacked the pelicans and was in Buffalo Wild Wings with my wife when I took 1st in the NBA Layup and 2nd in the Block.

Well shit, you win. I pretty much broke even and didn’t eat any wings.

• mnsugrinder

Can anyone explain the VanFleet play? It’s not luck, I’ve seen him in a few winning lineups this month

• malickiville

@mnsugrinder said...

Can anyone explain the VanFleet play? It’s not luck, I’ve seen him in a few winning lineups this month

He scored over 20 of his dkp in the 4th when the game became a blowout. If game stays tight, DDR and Lowry would have came back in, but it was over 20 at the 6 min mark. I only know this as I had Randle and he didn’t play in the 4th and I think he would have if it had been close. so imo today it was luck

• mnsugrinder

@malickiville said...

He scored over 20 of his dkp in the 4th when the game became a blowout. If game stays tight, DDR and Lowry would have came back in, but it was over 20 at the 6 min mark. I only know this as I had Randle and he didn’t play in the 4th and I think he would have if it had been close. so imo today it was luck

Thank you, I’ve seen him in a couple winning lineups before this too. By winning lineups I mean first place. He put up 22 raw points against Cleveland too. There’s a trend lol

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@mnsugrinder said...

It most certainly was 100% luck if anyone had the audacity to play FVV at 4k.

• gamblers4

“I have four

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6154313/
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6154326/
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6154325/
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/6154322/”

cool!, thank you

• Calicapo

@squidkill said...

Whatever works for you randy. Nice humble brag with the GF comment. Nobody on these boards have any wives or gf s. But hey we are also all dreamers as well. Go get em

I’m married.

Prolly affects my dfs game.

Only in the sense that I never watch any of the games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).