• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sixers610

@RiskyBiscuits said...

A television show? If you have comcast, you should be ale to pause it.

lmao

• MrPerfekt7

My gawd ABC price on DK is ridiculous

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@JENSGT said...

Glass chalk day.

Jrue is the GPP pivot lock, IMO. I don’t think this is an apples to apples comparison, but just take a look at how Beal chalk day ended up yesterday.

• MinusEV

@elving188 said...

What do you guys think a realistic projection for AD is? 55-60? Sounds about right to me. Do we think any other player on the slate (FD early only for me) can get there as a pivot off his massive ownership?

CP3 at 2k less. Griffin at 3k less. Harden & ABC but those two are right around AD price as well. And I’m assuming the “blow out” potential will brought up vs PHX for the HOU players, right?

Also a few mid range options who could get there on a good night. (Booker, Jrue, DJ, Lou)

Any thoughts fellas? Or everyone just jamming in AD and figuring the rest out?

I’m trying to find a way off AD, on FD too. Nothing I’m really happy with yet…

I’d have an easier time on DK, I like a lot of SG’s

• RiskyBiscuits

@elving188 said...

I doubt he’ll be higher than that. I mean there are other players more than capable of scoring on the team. And we can just go back to last year when Boogie wasn’t there to check on his pricing history/performance. I mean he isn’t literally going to just absorb all of the ftpts Cousins would’ve gotten, which is that most people seem to think. He’s not gonna throw up 70-80 burgers night in night out. Yeah, he does a usage boost, naturally but I think we should be realistic in our expectations for him nightly is all I meant.

I’m sure we can expect a floor of about 40 nightly is what I’m guessing. Average will probably be 50-60. With the occasional 70+ nights

I feel you. I hope your right. I dont want him to be 12.5. For me though, when I look at ADs name, I think 70-80. I cant do that with other guys. Heres how Im going to think about AD from now on, if hes playing a front court with someone that can match up, ill stay away…. if not, ill play him. If its Gobert, Im definitely playing him. I cant wait to see Utah on a slate again.

• Sixers610

@superstars92 said...

DK workers must not be working this weekend. Clearly, the NOP players were not priced up when they should be (aside from Miller and Holiday a bit). Might be last time you see this.

they haven’t been working all season.. soft as tissue pricing

• Sixers610

@apeterson8809 said...

Jrue is the GPP pivot lock, IMO. I don’t think this is an apples to apples comparison, but just take a look at how Beal chalk day ended up yesterday.

beal chalk hurt though, no? as in he wasn’t that good.

• RiskyBiscuits

Who is going to stop Giannis today though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

He was the first guy I locked into my LU over AD. I’m personally fading AD (FD early only slate). If he throws up 80, we’ll be in bad shape haha. Depending on how the other players on the slate perform. But If he puts up only 50, that’s not gonna kill me

• Sixers610

anyone like Milos Teodosic for the early?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sixers610 said...

anyone like Milos Teodosic for the early?

I have him in one of my 2 early FD I made so far. Price down and helps me get in Harden and ABC and Griffin. Not paying up for Paul or Bledsoe there.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Who is going to stop Giannis today though.

I’m playing Lauri, they’ll beed his length I think to match up with him. Not saying he’ll stop him but Lauri could be a decent, most likely low owned mid range option

• Sixers610

you’re fading AD @youtingly?

• RogueGrinder

@superstars92 said...

You gotta wait I think. One of the reasons I’m not playing.

So keep in mind Clippers go Blake/DJ, so that’s fairly big. Darius Miller is fairly small, so my guess is he doesn’t start. But again, I don’t know so you have to wait for the lineups to announce.

The other 4: Rondo, Holiday, Moore, and AD should be set to start and all see a usage boost without Cousins, whos’ a usage monster.

I love skepticisim that makes sense. DK even has Dante the projected PF. In the same token, if DJ gets into foul trouble…Also who backs up Brow at Center? Asik? Can Cunningham play center?

• MinusEV

@elving188 said...

He was the first guy I locked into my LU over AD. I’m personally fading AD (FD early only slate). If he throws up 80, we’ll be in bad shape haha. Depending on how the other players on the slate perform. But If he puts up only 50, that’s not gonna kill me

He can stub his toe, or slip and fall in the 2nd and sit the rest of the game, always an option with AD

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea I’ve played Miller for last 3 games under 4K price and I think 4500 on DK is about right with minutes and a bump now I’d say.

He’s still too cheap…I’m not saying he’s going to have a big game today, as I haven’t looked into yet, yet his price is too cheap. Miller spent a lot of time on the court with Cousins..with cousins his price should have been around 4k..IMO, without Cousins, it should maybe be around 5k to 5.5k. So the usage bump should be big. However, we’ll have too see if no Cousins drawing double teams, makes it harder or easier on Miller.

• dolphinkick182

Glass at the 5 surrounded by Griffin and Jordan with no help from Boogie, I can see it now.

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

But with Beal, people were warning everyone that he doesn’t always do great with Wall out since he’s a pure shooter, and we had the data to back it up.

It’s different now, because Cousins hasn’t missed any games this season. Obviously AD gets a nice bump with Cousins off the floor, so it’s a safe assumption to think the same would hold true with Cousins completely out. AD fills the stat sheet a lot more than Beal does.

I’m not playing the early, but if I was I would definitely lock in Jrue. Then just go like 50% AD only to account for possible injury.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

Glass at the 5 surrounded by Griffin and Jordan with no help from Boogie, I can see it now.

LOL. That’s a great gif. By the way is it pronounced gif or gif?

• deerosa

@FunchessOfFun said...

Early slate, Ive made a few lineups and can’t seem to fade AD. Also, Thon Maker has made it into a couple 😳

You have to add one without him with his history of injuries. *

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sixers610 said...

you’re fading AD @youtingly?

Only made 2 lus for early on FD. Been playing there mostly except for pick ems lately since I’m hot there and like that starting 5. Like someone said, too bad there aren’t many early gpps as options. Since everyone will flock to AD, I’ll play the theory angle and hope AD doesn’t burn me. If Harden and ABC can better him I’m ahead of the field. If AD gets 75, I’m in trouble.

If I make more entries for early, I will likely have a piece of him.

Looking at DK, they already opened another $4. It’s like these sites have no idea of the interest of their product. No NFL today and very little available on FD right now. Pathetic.

• scott33

Just had flashbacks of the last time OKC-Philly played, Russ was pissed at Embiid for taunting Adams at the end. Which means.. Russ revenge game!!!! Adams revenge game!!!! Embiid revenge game!!!! Revenge games for everybody!!!!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Just had flashbacks of the last time OKC-Philly played, Russ was pissed at Embiid for taunting Adams at the end. Which means.. Russ revenge game!!!! Adams revenge game!!!! Embiid revenge game!!!! Revenge games for everybody!!!!

• scott33

@elving188 said...

lol I’m a sucker for the revenge narrative, & that’s the best I could come up with.

• TeamTarek

Pls guys dont fade AD. U basicly throw money away:(
    Lock in AD and go from there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).