• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 227
    3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 215
    4:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sixers610

@scott33 said...

Just had flashbacks of the last time OKC-Philly played, Russ was pissed at Embiid for taunting Adams at the end. Which means.. Russ revenge game!!!! Adams revenge game!!!! Embiid revenge game!!!! Revenge games for everybody!!!!

angry Russ narrative tends to work. Sixers D much improved recently though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

lol I’m a sucker for the revenge narrative, & that’s the best I could come up with.

I just wanted to use that owl hahaa.

• jglumsic

@Sixers610 said...

angry Russ narrative tends to work. Sixers D much improved recently though.

Haha when is russ not angry. I love the edge he always plays with

• ASitar

Yeah, I don’t understand how you fade Glass GPP OR cash. No one is going to have higher usage on any team. Period. Play him ‘til the wheels fall off. Literally.

• RogueGrinder

Lock in (your favorite play) thank me later. Confirmation bias uploaded 100%

• keephustlincuz

@ASitar said...

Yeah, I don’t understand how you fade Glass GPP OR cash. No one is going to have higher usage on any team. Period. Play him ‘til the wheels fall off. Literally.

Is Monroe close to a must play?

• deerosa

Easy Locks for me Early Slate:

Davis/Monroe( if len is still hurt and Chandler is still sick)Holiday/Harden

Bender and Chriss may be in play as well.

May just stack suns/houston game and fill in Davis

• MrPerfekt7

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Who is going to stop Giannis today though.

His price will stop him lol

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Fading would be bad.

As would going all in on him.

You have to play him just enough to give you an edge when he crushes, but not enough to hurt you when his bones get crushed.

• jglumsic

Eric Gordon is looking real tasty still only 5.4k on DK and playing the Suns. Sign me up

• Njsum1

@apeterson8809 said...

Jrue is the GPP pivot lock, IMO. I don’t think this is an apples to apples comparison, but just take a look at how Beal chalk day ended up yesterday.

Beal played 30 minutes because it was a blowout, and the supporting cast did the work. Pretty sure people said in lineups you don’t play Beal, playing Markeiff and Porter made a lot of sense.

That game could have played out a lot of ways, the way it happened to play out was a least likley scenario IMO. Markeiff shooting 9 for 12 and 4 of 5 from 3…unlikely. Mike Scott 8 for 13. Even with Beal not needed he still averaged a fantasy per minute. I’ll make the Beal play heavy every time in that same scenario for 8100, as there were outcomes where he scores 60+ DK points as well, just happened not to be yesterday.

• Sixers610

yea i like me some eric gordon

• keephustlincuz

@deerosa said...

Easy Locks for me Early Slate:

Davis/Monroe( if len is still hurt and Chandler is still sick)Holiday/Harden

Bender and Chriss may be in play as well.

May just stack suns/houston game and fill in Davis

I agree. There are players that are gonna get big minutes for dirt cheap if len and chandler miss. No defense played either.

• jfitzgan

Stacking clips/pels with a one off from another game. Think rockets win by 20+ today which may cap both teams upside.

• RogueGrinder

@jglumsic said...

Eric Gordon is looking real tasty still only 5.4k on DK and playing the Suns. Sign me up

pause.

• superstars92

@apeterson8809 said...

Jrue is the GPP pivot lock, IMO. I don’t think this is an apples to apples comparison, but just take a look at how Beal chalk day ended up yesterday.

Gotta play Justin if you play Jrue or their mom will be mad. You don’t want to piss off their mom. Otherwise Justin will start missing GW FTs that allow players on other teams to get to 100 FPs.

• superstars92

@jglumsic said...

You know who would be super super interesting.

Ryan Anderson.

Yep I said it. It’s the best matchup against a team he can ask for, even though he has all the negative things going for him (like home game, struggling, etc.).

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Gotta play Justin if you play Jrue or their mom will be mad. You don’t want to piss off their mom. Otherwise Justin will start missing GW FTs that allow players on other teams to get to 100 FPs.

It’s also Holiday appreciation night, and the first 2,000 fans to their respective stadiums get a Justin/Jrue Bobblehead which is also a cup holder. Did I mention it is also their half birthdays.

• jglumsic

@superstars92 said...

You know who would be super super interesting.

Ryan Anderson.

Yep I said it. It’s the best matchup against a team he can ask for, even though he has all the negative things going for him (like home game, struggling, etc.).

i have both in several lineups i built so far. Needed a cheap punt and Ryan Anderson made the cut

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

It’s also Holiday appreciation night, and the first 2,000 fans to their respective stadiums get a Justin/Jrue Bobblehead which is also a cup holder. Did I mention it is also their half birthdays.

Hey what if they are both in the GPP winning lineup. Narratives can work right?

• coldjeanz

Main, got a lineup together with Bron/Russ/DDR lol can’t wait to see how that one does.

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

Is Monroe close to a must play?

Congrats on the H2H last night! Now don’t spend all those winnings in one place.

In retrospect, H2Hs don’t seem like a good bet. Why risk $5 to win $4 in a H2H when you could risk that same amount to win much more in a single entry GPP? Also shouldn’t have agreed to the 2 Warriors limit, that was dumb of me. My other LU would have crushed you! LOL

• jglumsic

@coldjeanz said...

Main, got a lineup together with Bron/Russ/DDR lol can’t wait to see how that one does.

Paired with who? All 3k punts?

• keephustlincuz

@Njsum1 said...

Its the first time in nba history that 2 brothers are featured on the same bobble head. Plus their mother sent out a tweet saying whichever brother scores more FD points today gets her estate.

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Hey what if they are both in the GPP winning lineup. Narratives can work right?

Sure…I just find it funny how sometimes we dig too deep with the narratives, and I like to make up some outlandish ones to add a little humor to the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).