• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

good looking slate today got to target Charlotte players but which ones are the question

• Kmasonbx

So Anthony Davis has been asked to traded. Makes you wonder if he’s pulling a Kawhi right now.

• keephustlincuz

@Kmasonbx said...

So Anthony Davis has been asked to traded. Makes you wonder if he’s pulling a Kawhi right now.

Lakers or celtics?

• feekdogg

@Kmasonbx said...

It’d be easier to believe if he hadn’t been “injured” his entire career.
    Or maybe that’s been his plan all along.

• Kmasonbx

@keephustlincuz said...

Lakers or celtics?

Celtics can’t get him. NBA teams are only allowed to carry 1 player that has an exception contract like AD, and the Celtics already have Kyrie on the same type of contract. I forget the specifics but if a young player achieves certain milestones then they can get a contract as if they were in the league longer (in the NBA the longer you’re in the league the bigger your max salary is). For some reason the NBA put in a rule that you can only have 1 of these guys on your roster, so even if you drafted two guys who reached these milestones you’d only be able to give 1 of them that contract and if you have 1 you can’t sign or trade for another.

• rourke441

this luka donkic is a solid young player and fantasy gold

• superjon

Gonna try the $55 slam on FD. Only one entry.

Any advice? Differences between other small stakes GPPs?

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

Celtics can’t get him. NBA teams are only allowed to carry 1 player that has an exception contract like AD, and the Celtics already have Kyrie on the same type of contract. I forget the specifics but if a young player achieves certain milestones then they can get a contract as if they were in the league longer (in the NBA the longer you’re in the league the bigger your max salary is). For some reason the NBA put in a rule that you can only have 1 of these guys on your roster, so even if you drafted two guys who reached these milestones you’d only be able to give 1 of them that contract and if you have 1 you can’t sign or trade for another.

Exactly i would love to see him in okc though, Him george and westy can give the warriors and good go around

• Ronboogie6

Do we have any concern about Beverly getting 35 minutes tonight? 5th game in 7 days where he got 34 min plus in every game. I would think he wants to abuse young defensively just a matter of the minutes.

• Kmasonbx

@rourke441 said...

this luka donkic is a solid young player and fantasy gold

How much is Atlanta regretting trading him for Trae Young?

• Kmasonbx

@BUFUu2 said...

Exactly i would love to see him in okc though, Him george and westy can give the warriors and good go around

Throw in a healthy Roberson and you have a scary good defensive team. Sam Presti has shown he’s a wizard with trades he’s made over the last few years but I can’t imagine OKC having anything that would interest NO unless it involved PG or Russ.

• chrisbanas

Good looking slate?? This looks horrendous

• superjon

AD is going to the Lakers for Hart, Kuzma, and some draft picks.

Lakers going to roll with Ball, Ingram, James, AD, Zubac

• antzilla810

Going back to Jokic with no Murray tonight.

• got9forya

How do you figure. You just need to know where to find your value at today instead of just throwing players in knowing they will get mid 30s and up

• Ace15

Locking trey burke….debating trier….dotson seeema thin but they somt really have anyone else…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Locking trey burke….debating trier….dotson seeema thin but they somt really have anyone else…

Dotson’s been getting minutes in the mid-20’s and should continue to. The question is will he do anything with them. He mostly hasn’t been. One of Burke or Trier should have a big game. Probably just going to go a little heavier on Burke. 60/40 or so.

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

Throw in a healthy Roberson and you have a scary good defensive team. Sam Presti has shown he’s a wizard with trades he’s made over the last few years but I can’t imagine OKC having anything that would interest NO unless it involved PG or Russ.

exactly i would expect it would have to involve adams maybe grant and a few first rounders maybe

• Sham13

Who has the balls to roster DLo tonight?

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Dotson’s been getting minutes in the mid-20’s and should continue to. The question is will he do anything with them. He mostly hasn’t been. One of Burke or Trier should have a big game. Probably just going to go a little heavier on Burke. 60/40 or so.

Yeah dotson just doesnt do much…he can shoot but its not translating. Who knows maybe we get fizzed and courtney lee plays 30+. But yeah burke or trier is going off

• Ndepompei

I’ll take a shot or two on Theo Pinson tonight

• BUFUu2

@Ace15 said...

walker neck is still a bit messed up if he is out i am going 100 percent parker tonight for 3600, I like him anyways to be honest

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sham13 said...

I’ll have exposure, but tonight is different than last time. The match up is worse. Part of the appeal last game was the match up, plus Dinwiddie out. Lots of guards cheaper than him in good spots that can outscore him tonight. Young, Burke/Trier, Lou, Collison and so on.

• Kmasonbx

@Sham13 said...

He put up a 50 spot last time but that was minus Kyrie (who has quietly been one of the best defensive guards in the NBA this season). He’s capable of having a huge game against anyone and barring foul trouble or extreme blowout his minutes feel safe with no Dinwiddie.

• Sham13

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll have exposure, but tonight is different than last time. The match up is worse. Part of the appeal last game was the match up, plus Dinwiddie out. Lots of guards cheaper than him in good spots that can outscore him tonight. Young, Burke/Trier, Lou, Collison and so on.

What are your thoughts on Dedmond tonight? I’m thinking I’ll be heavy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.