• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Oh good, now I don’t have to worry about throwing Tyreke Evans in a few lol he’s OUT

• moosedrool

@Njsum1 said...

That’s what some people are missing. AD is a free agent next summer and said already that he won’t be resigning with the Pels.

Also think about the timing of the announcement. 10 days or so before the trade deadline. Right now the only team that can really make a play for him is LA. It seems like he may be saying, “trade me to LA or risk losing me for nothing.”

That’s why I hypothesized that he may only want to go to LA. As he could have waited until seasons end to make the announcement, if he wanted to go to Boston.

Free agent in the summer of 2020.

• Njsum1

@moosedrool said...

Free agent in the summer of 2020.

Right, that’s why I wrote “next” summer…and not “this” summer.

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

Kings didn’t get a sure fire all-star for Boogie and things are working out just fine for them. Never underestimate how important depth is in the NBA. There’s a lot to be said about just not putting bad players on the court. This is why every injury NO suffers has a big impact on them. They have 5 NBA rotation players, whenever 1 of those guys goes down they then have to play yet another player that wouldn’t be in the rotation for most teams.

What do you mean, working out fine? They’ve improved some, but I guess if you’re a Kings fan being 9th or 10th in the west is better than the normal 15th. They still lack a superstar player and likely won’t make the playoffs this season either. They won’t attract a big time free agent ever.They have a long way to go before they become a true threat.

• moosedrool

@Njsum1 said...

Right, that’s why I wrote next” summer…and not “this” summer.

Isn’t the summer coming up, the next summer?

• zpa1989

the tricky part about this slate is there is a ton of value but not many guys to pay up for.

who do people like on the warriors, for example? i feel like with cousins back its even harder to pin point where the production will come from. its even more of a crap shoot now then it was when durant joined.

might just stick jokic in there and hope he gets like 55 60

• hcassidy

With the INJ news coming out, my player pool keeps going up and not down. UGH!!!!!

• dominicanpapi

@zpa1989 said...

the tricky part about this slate is there is a ton of value but not many guys to pay up for.

who do people like on the warriors, for example? i feel like with cousins back its even harder to pin point where the production will come from. its even more of a crap shoot now then it was when durant joined.

might just stick jokic in there and hope he gets like 55 60

I like Durant, followed by Steph.

• gaelicgirl

@Kmasonbx said...

This is why every injury NO suffers has a big impact on them.

Having a bunch of football heads running the show is why every injury they suffer has a big impact on them.
    https://deadspin.com/report-football-guys-have-broken-the-pelicans-and-ma-1831475626

• airjr990

Holiday a must play ??

• gaelicgirl

@Jonas137 said...

LOL Who is that?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Who is that?

• dgballer

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Who is that?

• Jonas137

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Who is that?

Aaron Holiday, basically the only SG depth they have left. Played 16 minutes behind Tyreke last game, so I assume that goes up now and he chucks. $3,300 on DK

• captainwacky

@airjr990 said...

Holiday a must play ??

DK pretty damn close. I don’t think there’s a lot of reason to go heavy on him on FD.

• Jonas137

@captainwacky said...

DK pretty damn close. I don’t think there’s a lot of reason to go heavy on him on FD.

Agree. Yahoo there is a plethora of guards for $10-$12 so a bit tougher there as well

• Idontknow

• JSteele

Holiday might be ok but Cory Joseph seems to be the guy that subs in for Tyreke. Coach also said they could use Sumner off the bench when they need length on defence

• Njsum1

@airjr990 said...

Holiday a must play ??

I wouldn’t say must play…there are a ridiculous amount of playable guards under 4600….and Rozier 5300 on DK. Don’t know if anyone is really a must play. I think there are literally 10 playable guards between 3600 and 4600 + Rozier.

• tmarohl

@Kmasonbx said...

Kings didn’t get a sure fire all-star for Boogie and things are working out just fine for them. Never underestimate how important depth is in the NBA. There’s a lot to be said about just not putting bad players on the court. This is why every injury NO suffers has a big impact on them. They have 5 NBA rotation players, whenever 1 of those guys goes down they then have to play yet another player that wouldn’t be in the rotation for most teams.

That is why I said New Orleans could potentially be a better team if they get all of those assets for Glass. The depth they would have would be amazing, and they would have tons of trade chips. They are not winning a championship, but they would be plenty deep.

• hobbes2d

@Jonas137 said...

Aaron Holiday, basically the only SG depth they have left. Played 16 minutes behind Tyreke last game, so I assume that goes up now and he chucks. $3,300 on DK

Chucking is right. Holiday averages over 8 3PA per 36 mins which is 2 more than anyone else on the team. Dipo was 2nd with over 6 per 36 mins. Tyreke was 3rd with 6 per 36 mins. Considering they’re playing GS…Holiday is also likely blowout proof so he’s definitely going to be chucking lmao.

• BerkeleyBoss

@JSteele said...

Holiday might be ok but Cory Joseph seems to be the guy that subs in for Tyreke. Coach also said they could use Sumner off the bench when they need length on defence

Yeah. I like both, but maybe CoJo a bit more.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

They have a long way to go before they become a true threat

Most teams will never be a true threat. Not much parity in the nba, hasn’t been for many years. Yet it seems like the kings are better off now then they were. They also missed on Doncic. They’d at least be a 7 or 8 seed if they had Doncic.

• ASitar

@Njsum1 said...

I wouldn’t say must play…there are a ridiculous amount of playable guards under 4600….and Rozier 5300 on DK. Don’t know if anyone is really a must play. I think there are literally 10 playable guards between 3600 and 4600 + Rozier.

I would say if anybody, Rozier’s a must-play. He’ll get the minutes and it may be a tighter game than expected. All the players below, although could put up a 40 burger, he’s got the easiest path.

• hobbes2d

@Njsum1 said...

Most teams will never be a true threat. Not much parity in the nba, hasn’t been for many years. Yet it seems like the kings are better off now then they were. They also missed on Doncic. They’d at least be a 7 or 8 seed if they had Doncic.

If they had Doncic then Hield and Bogdan probably don’t show the kind of development they do this year. Neither would Fox.

Too many people who need to be handling the ball. I like Bagley but they should have taken JJJ.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).