• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jkemdy

Who’s the play on FD at PF.. you have Tatum , Thad, Harrell, Vonleh… anyone have there 1-4 rankings? All have risks involved

• frugal

@hobbes2d said...

If they had Doncic then Hield and Bogdan probably don’t show the kind of development they do this year. Neither would Fox.

Too many people who need to be handling the ball. I like Bagley but they should have taken JJJ.

Yep, Doncic needs the ball in his hands. Wouldn’t work as well next to Fox.

• Pookie91

Horford in a good spot tonight, although I thought someone had mentioned before that he seems to be less productive with Kyrie out of the lineup. CourtIQ shows Horford’s usage and PPM stay roughly the same, so I’m going to do some more digging. Can anyone confirm this or am I just an idiot?

• Njsum1

@moosedrool said...

Isn’t the summer coming up, the next summer?

I didn’t write, “the next summer.” There’s a difference in this context between “the next summer” and just “next summer.”

“The next summer” implies the summer coming up, while “next summer” implies the summer after “this summer,” when you take into account that it is no longer summer time. Yet I guess it could be a bit open to interpretation.

• captainwacky

@Jkemdy said...

Who’s the play on FD at PF.. you have Tatum , Thad, Harrell, Vonleh… anyone have there 1-4 rankings? All have risks involved

I have Harrell and Vonleh as my 1A 1B. But I also went all in on Jabari Parker yesterday, so there’s that.

• hcassidy

@Jkemdy said...

If I was ranking, Tatum, Harrell, Young, Vonleh. But would have to see the Clippers starting L/U though. If Harrell is coming off the bench I would probably shift him to 1. But that’s me, I’m not a heavy volume player at all. I do it for fun. So maybe Panda or someone else could weigh in.

• keephustlincuz

@captainwacky said...

I have Harrell and Vonleh as my 1A 1B. But I also went all in on Jabari Parker yesterday, so there’s that.

No collins?

• vick325

How is everyone ranking rozier, Burke and pat bev tonight? In that order?

• Agent47

@ASitar said...

He’ll get the minutes and it may be a tighter game than expected

I’m leaning towards agreeing. I was leery of that game at first, but then saw that BKN is a league-best 8-1 ATS with 2-3 days off (they last played on the 25th). They are also 2nd best on the road (14-10) and tied for 3rd in conference games at 18-13 (tied with BOS, coincidentally, and CHA). They are also top 10 in division games at 7-4. Add in the Celtics being without Kyrie and maybe this one stays close throughout?

• miggs6876

@Pookie91 said...

Horford in a good spot tonight, although I thought someone had mentioned before that he seems to be less productive with Kyrie out of the lineup. CourtIQ shows Horford’s usage and PPM stay roughly the same, so I’m going to do some more digging. Can anyone confirm this or am I just an idiot?

Noto said it goes up a tad.

• tmarohl

I just threw up in my mouth listening to ESPN say that Magic and Lebron really like Jason Kidd and that if they push Walton out he may be the coach.

• ghost3490

@shades said...

Want to play Vonleh instead of Horford but its scary to trust Knicks coach and the minutes with anyone.Might stick with Horford even though Irving out.Using Burke already from the scary Knicks lol

Jarret Allen?

• Njsum1

@hobbes2d said...

If they had Doncic then Hield and Bogdan probably don’t show the kind of development they do this year. Neither would Fox.

Too many people who need to be handling the ball. I like Bagley but they should have taken JJJ.

Maybe about Doncic, yet that was a side point. Main point is that the Kings are better without Boogie. Regardless if they make the playoffs or are a 10 seed.

Also, It’s hard to say any team is better off without what may end up being a generational type talent like Doncic. The only two who would need to handle the ball would be fox and Doncic. They could work a Harden Paul type split. Bogdan or would be expendable, and Hield could still chuck all he wants.

• JSteele

@miggs6876 said...

Noto said it goes up a tad.

Going back a few games without Kyrie, it seems like Horford plays way less minutes in those games.

• moosedrool

@captainwacky said...

I am a little heavy on Hollis, but at 4k on FD, I can see him 7 to 8x’s tonight. Looked like he was getting his legs back last game.

• dgballer

Hey Does anyone know why @DirkDigglerz was banned from this forum?

• homers1226

need 3 4900 $ players lol dk

• Jonas137

Holiday might be looking at a start, which makes me love him slightly less for usage sake.

• keephustlincuz

Any info on a minutes restriction for slow mo?

• Jonas137

@dgballer said...

Hey Does anyone know why @DirkDigglerz was banned from this forum?

He thinks it was because he swore on a post about Reke I think it was

• captainwacky

I legitimately can’t find any reason not to play Jokic on FD. Like I don’t even think he’s a tremendous play tonight, but there’s no construction I can get to that doesn’t have him.

• Jonas137

@keephustlincuz said...

Any info on a minutes restriction for slow mo?

No actual number that I have seen, just this.
    Lineup note: Kyle Anderson (ankle) will have his minutes monitored Monday.

• hcassidy

@tmarohl said...

I just threw up in my mouth listening to ESPN say that Magic and Lebron really like Jason Kidd and that if they push Walton out he may be the coach.

Well, LBJ kept pushing for Marc Jackson in Cleveland so well it could be a real possibility that Kidd is the next coach.

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

Brian Shaw is the guy, if LeBron and group want Walton out.

• moosedrool

@captainwacky said...

I legitimately can’t find any reason not to play Jokic on FD. Like I don’t even think he’s a tremendous play tonight, but there’s no construction I can get to that doesn’t have him.

Me too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).