• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Idontknow

@Benf15harp said...

Iggy’s Bday.

• ASitar

Harrell or Trae Young (DK Utility)?

• ConRyl

How do you guys feel about playing Lou Will, Harris, and Harrell together in the same LU?

• forthemasters69

@ConRyl said...

How do you guys feel about playing Lou Will, Harris, and Harrell together in the same LU?

Sounds appropriate if you’re game stacking ATL-LAC

• Ace15

@ConRyl said...

I did it then hateeddd it….think you can only have 2 of 3 tbh. They’re not cheap enough to have all 3.

• stugots219

@Idontknow said...

Will Barton, former Memphis Tiger, coming back to Memphis tonight?

Not for 6,300

• homers1226

have 4300 left

plumlee in util

better options ?

• ConRyl

@Ace15 said...

I did it then hateeddd it….think you can only have 2 of 3 tbh. They’re not cheap enough to have all 3.

Who of those three would you take out?

• Wooden_Bones

With Graham out, anyone interested in Pinson?

• FargoBison

@forthemasters69 said...

Sounds appropriate if you’re game stacking ATL-LAC

Yeah, I did that on Yahoo with a few Hawks tossed in. I don’t do a lot of game stacking but it has potential.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ConRyl said...

Harris is the one you take out.

• Pandamonious

@Wooden_Bones said...

In GPP’s I’d rather take a flier on Mario or Dotson if I had to chose. Might sprinkle in a little Pinson, just cause, but not overly interested.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Collison, Holiday and Bogdanovic… there are worse ways to start a lineup

• moosedrool

@Wooden_Bones said...

Yes, not to mention Harris looks like he might be out too.

• BerkeleyBoss

@ConRyl said...

This is what I’m hung up on. Usually I’d say it’s bad, but I don’t really see much value in the upper tier. Talking point per dollar on FD, a slightly below average game from either of the 3 in this spot could still be better than an slIghtly above average game from Jokic/Kemba etc.

• Pandamonious

@moosedrool said...

Yes, not to mention Harris looks like he might be out too.

Harris is available.

• moosedrool

@Pandamonious said...

Harris is available.

Just saw that, thanks.

• Ace15

@ConRyl said...

I’m mixing and matching all 3 on FD….If I had 1 bullett play Lou/Harrell on FD…

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I can’t wait until Lebron is out of the NBA

By then his kids will be in the league.

• dcsports21

@Pandamonious said...

Harris is the one you take out.

Harris is probably the safest play on the board outside of the value PGs

• realphipps

Does Collins play the 5?

Wondering if this game goes small tonight, dictated by Doc pushing pace with 3 guards and Harris at the 4.

Realize ATL runs fast anyways, but usually with two bigs correct?

• ASitar

Prince is due for a 40 burger. He put up 40-48 DK points consistently last year when he got minutes and I think he’s starting to get those minutes. Had to put him in a couple

• lukemiller42

Need to jump into the Kevin Durant is the 2nd best player conversation. Delusional. James Harden must be the most underrated superstar of all time. Voted players MVP over and over, Rockets should’ve beat the warriors last year but obviously they missed every shot. If Durant is so much better why did his superteam which won 73 before he got there nearly lose to James harden and cp3s old bones? Durant is a weak player…no one fears Durant. They don’t talk about him like lebron harden or Curry.

• Pandamonious

@dcsports21 said...

Harris is probably the safest play on the board outside of the value PGs

If I was choosing between those 3, I’d take out Harris. Harris has negative correlation with both of those players. Plenty of other Forward plays.

• tmarohl

NBA spokesman: “We commenced an investigation this morning upon reading the reports regarding Anthony Davis. That process is ongoing.” One reason: an on-the-record request for a trade by an agent or a player. Davis could be fined.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).