• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcaldtime

hoping Huerter goes off tonight for the low 🤫

• terlingua

Sumner starting for Ind.

• electrichaz3

Too much pg value on fd to play Sumner too

• Jonas137

@electrichaz3 said...

Too much of value on fd to play Sumner too

Just makes Holiday a better play IMO

• Jonas137

what is the ownership on Burke tonight? I just heard projection north of 80%!

• RiskyBiscuits

Jordan Bell is starting. We did that.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Jonas137 said...

what is the ownership on Burke tonight? I just heard projection north of 80%!

In cash, probably. In tournaments? No.

• ConRyl

Thoughts on RHJ?

• Stewartcr

Debating between Horford or Cousins on FD (only one center). Any advice?

• gaelicgirl

@lukemiller42 said...

Need to jump into the Kevin Durant is the 2nd best player conversation. Delusional. James Harden must be the most underrated superstar of all time. Voted players MVP over and over, Rockets should’ve beat the warriors last year but obviously they missed every shot. If Durant is so much better why did his superteam which won 73 before he got there nearly lose to James harden and cp3s old bones? Durant is a weak player…no one fears Durant. They don’t talk about him like lebron harden or Curry.

Warriors, Clippers, Hawks and 1 Net tonight…good luck, everyone!

• Nmj4786

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Jordan Bell is starting. We did that.

Manifestation

• IronMonkey415

I have so many Will The Thrill I want to barf.

• Jeezylives

Can someone post the link for yahoo forum league?

• vick325

Scary terry or Burke?

• ripking

I had harris all day, and then switched him out for Harrell and harris. Seems like Trey Burke is going to be 90 percent owned. Rather eat the chalk than try to be cute. Not sure I want to run back any hawks since they have 35 guys on the roster.

• DailyDonater

Is it just me or does harris and harrel never have great games together. Seeme like its always one or the other

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ripking said...

I had harris all day, and then switched him out for Harrell and harris. Seems like Trey Burke is going to be 90 percent owned. Rather eat the chalk than try to be cute. Not sure I want to run back any hawks since they have 35 guys on the roster.

I have no Hawks and no Grizzlies tonight.

• Brian7479

Is Huerter a bad play?

• mrdaman

Knox, anyone??

• hobbes2d

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/knicks-kadeem-allen-recalled-from-g-league/

Don’t say I didn’t warn you when Fiz screws all of you who play Burke tonight.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brian7479 said...

Is Huerter a bad play?

I think with Prince back to getting full minutes, and Bembry having earned minutes it might be hard for him to see the floor enough to pay off.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

I have no Hawks and no Grizzlies tonight.

That’s not a bad thing.

• dcsports21

Lineup construction on FD seems to be rather straight forward tonight. 3 or 4 guys that can you get as many points as Young or Collison…

• TommyG88

Burke DLo or Kemba A Holiday?

• DailyDonater

Please help. I want to both play holiday and Turner but it seems holiday will hit value if the game is a blowout and turner will hit value if the game stays close. Any chance holiday sees courtime with turner or he closes the game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).