• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Thanks man!

Hey, what are you thinking on GS @ IND? Vegas has IND scoring 109 points and I just can’t see that happening. I’m thinking more like 112-96 or something like that.

I don’t think it’ll be as low as 96. Not sure. 109 sounds about right, but a tad on the high side if I had to pick. Probably somewhere in between. 104 or 105. I think they’ll hang around. I’ll continue running Collison in my line ups until it doesn’t work.

• Sham13

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m thinking of playing him and Collins together a lot. Not sure if you’re on FD or DK, but on DK forward/center is loaded with mid-upper tier options tonight. Dedmon, Collins, Horford, Vonleh, Harrell, Harris, and there’s a couple others who could all put up monster numbers. I’ll be trying to jam in as many of them as I can I think then paying down elsewhere.

I’m on FD and was thinking some mix of Dedmond with Vonleh/Harrell/Collins and we can put Harris at SF now. I usually only play a few LUs so as much as I like the spot Vonleh might not make the cut.

• jess701

Hey good morning peeps! Question does anybody know why Horford did bad last time against BKN.

• NarrowJ

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think it’ll be as low as 96. Not sure. 109 sounds about right, but a tad on the high side if I had to pick. Probably somewhere in between. 104 or 105. I think they’ll hang around. I’ll continue running Collison in my line ups until it doesn’t work.

Right on, I kind of like T.Young too. Maybe Bogdanovic. I’ll sprinkle them in at a low exposure.

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Got 3rd place in the FD latenight Single Entry last night. Most I have won for a pretty long time. No one in my life cares about DFS, at all…. so I gotta tell someone.

That’s awesome, congrats!

• RiskyBiscuits

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s awesome, congrats!

Thanks GG. I took another shot on Holmes in all my lineups last night. I missed the main slate cut for the FD 7.77 by .4 points. Went to sleep thinking I bombed again ha. Woke up to 400.

• dominicanpapi

Where does Noto get his DEFF rankings from? I have Memphis at 6, not 16th like he listed.

• noddy

who is everyone playin at SF on Yahoo?

• Kmasonbx

@dominicanpapi said...

Where does Noto get his DEFF rankings from? I have Memphis at 6, not 16th like he listed.

I have wondered this as well, I’ve been considering purchasing his “behind the scenes” package just to see where the data inputs come from. Sometimes they just don’t make any sense, like when I see a slow paced team giving up right around league average to a position ranking highly in defensive efficiency for a position when it would seem they should rank poorly.

• Kmasonbx

@noddy said...

As of now I’m leaning towards Barton is just way too cheap over there.

• gaelicgirl

Per Bovada:
    Hawks at Clippers (-6.5) — T: 232

• ghost3490

@Pandamonious said...

Dotson’s been getting minutes in the mid-20’s and should continue to. The question is will he do anything with them. He mostly hasn’t been. One of Burke or Trier should have a big game. Probably just going to go a little heavier on Burke. 60/40 or so.

You still on a Clipper stack with Dedmond and Collins?

• JSteele

@jess701 said...

Hey good morning peeps! Question does anybody know why Horford did bad last time against BKN.

No Kyrie. He gets a lot of buckets under the basket with a Kyrie drive and pass. Kyrie draws a lot of defenses towards him which makes it easier for other guys to score.

• jess701

@JSteele said...

No Kyrie. He gets a lot of buckets under the basket with a Kyrie drive and pass. Kyrie draws a lot of defenses towards him which makes it easier for other guys to score.

thanks

• RiskyBiscuits

@gaelicgirl said...

Per Bovada:
    Hawks at Clippers (-6.5) — T: 232

6.5 points above any other game, and 2nd closest spread. Hopefully Gallinari sits again.

• RiskyBiscuits

If Kemba sits, Tony Parker would get the start. But would they play him 24-30 minutes? Or would Graham or someone else really be the beneficiary.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am going to be hanging out with my Uncle Lou and Aunt Beverley tonight, I do believe.

• noddy

@Epignosis said...

I am going to be hanging out with my Uncle Lou and Aunt Beverley tonight, I do believe.

me too and probably a lot of other people will as well

• BerkeleyBoss

@noddy said...

KD & Prince

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ghost3490 said...

You still on a Clipper stack with Dedmond and Collins?

I don’t know. Like I was saying before there’s so many options at foward/center on DK that playing them together probably limits the upside. Still don’t think it’s a bad idea, but probably not as good as it initially seemed to me.

• Matoshea

@noddy said...

If Harris is out I will roll out Pinson. SF is a dumpster fire tonight on yahoo.

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

6.5 points above any other game, and 2nd closest spread. Hopefully Gallinari sits again.

Yeah, just wish it didn’t start so much later than the first game. You still playing on FD?

Of course you are, duh…LOL Sorry, still on my first cup of coffee.

• Benf15harp

@mtdurham said...

probably… pinson isnt a scorer he’s a jack of all trades guy… im not sure he ever scored 18 points in a college game before…

good kid tho, i saw his dad at the store a few months ago.

0% chance Mr. Pinson shops at the dollar tree

Lmfao

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

0% chance Mr. Pinson shops at the dollar tree

Lmfao

• JSteele

Monte Morris put up 20-6-5 in 28 minutes against the Grizzlies and should be around the same minutes tonight. Grizz does give it up to guards but Barton is too much unless his minutes restriction gets raised. Could be a good low owned value today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.