• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@moosedrool said...

Lol, you didn’t have Bev in your 49, 700 that you were talking about. Do you want me to go back? Lol, I messaged about Hollis way before you. Should I go back? Ok, it’s put up or shut up time. I have challenged you. Take it or leave it. If you can’t afford the $50, out of the $10,000’s you’ve made on the NBA, we could do a dollar.

Sure go ahead and go back… and look at my lineup again… i know who was in my lineup its my lineup dude…

congrats if you were on Hollis too… i didnt read the whole thread…

im just saying you say im the king of hindsight but there wasnt a single thing i said in this thread today before the games started that ended up not being good advice…

before the games start im usually busy you know building my lineups…. so yeah i talk a lot more about the slate after the games… that seems normal to me

• moosedrool

@moosedrool said...

I am a little heavy on Hollis, but at 4k on FD, I can see him 7 to 8x’s tonight. Looked like he was getting his legs back last game.

That’s my post from earlier today. I don’t see any of your posts before that MT. Enlighten me.

• mtdurham

@mtdurham said...

mtdurham 7 hours ago
    i hope i dont get smoked by not playing much RHJ… he could be the key to this slate… i like him a decent amount but i got the news too late i dont want to screw up all my rosters by tinkering last minute

i literally posted that at 6:57 EST

RHJ was a guy i evaluated late in the evening around 5:30-5:45 PM or so when i looked at the Nets micro matchup…and determined i didnt have a great feel for what type of minutes he would get.. then after i set all my lineups my brooklyn exposure was already kinda heavy in Jarrett Allen and Deangelo Russell and to a lesser extent in RHJ and Run-DMC

when i heard the news that RHJ was starting i let out a geshreeyeh, and im scrambling to look at my lineups… running around like a vilde chaye…and right then i realize its 645 PM EST.. So I’ve got the schpilkes cause ive got all these other Brooklyn NEts in my lineups that i would have to tinker out, and i dont even know if RHJ is gonna be on a minutes restriction, and it’s a mitzvah what RHJ did and I’m sad that I missed out on being overweight. But Okeinhoreh I say and God Bless him.

• FargoBison

Once I saw RHJ in the starting line up, I was locking and loading. Too much KD though, probably had him in 70% of my lineups but where I didn’t have him it was good enough to put me up $65 for the night.

• randao24

Anyone got the payout for the $25 beat the score on FanDuel ? Just Curious.

• moosedrool

@mtdurham said...

i literally posted that at 6:57 EST

RHJ was a guy i evaluated late in the evening around 5:30-5:45 PM or so when i looked at the Nets micro matchup…and determined i didnt have a great feel for what type of minutes he would get.. then after i set all my lineups my brooklyn exposure was already kinda heavy in Jarrett Allen and Deangelo Russell and to a lesser extent in RHJ and Run-DMC

when i heard the news that RHJ was starting i let out a geshreeyeh, and im scrambling to look at my lineups… running around like a vilde chaye…and right then i realize its 645 PM EST.. So I’ve got the schpilkes cause ive got all these other Brooklyn NEts in my lineups that i would have to tinker out, and i dont even know if RHJ is gonna be on a minutes restriction, and it’s a mitzvah what RHJ did and I’m sad that I missed out on being overweight. But Okeinhoreh I say and God Bless him.

Lol, and you were replying to my quote about Hollis. That is the only time you said anything about him. I will give you this, you did have Bev in your 2 game slate. My bad.

• NorCaLBrett

@RandysCrow said...

A couple of us played a friendly free contest on yahoo where you couldn’t play any guy over $15.

I have

Pat Beverly
    Iggy
    Burke
    Justin Holiday
    Super Mario
    Bell
    E Davis
    Len

It is at 188.5 with Beverly and Len to play the second half. I should end up at around 220…that is ridiculous! Haha

Yea fun tournament. Good job winning it.

• NorCaLBrett

Wow some people think they know it all.
    You all know who I’m talking about.😒

• Kmasonbx

@mtdurham said...

not saying i did well tonight… i didnt… at all… one of my worst nights ever actually…. i was near 100% tatum and burke …and had a lot of exposure to the DFS version of cholera (Jarrett Allen) and too much deangelo russell….some nice plays but those got me hard….

Can you explain the Tatum love? Was it because you felt he was safe or did you like his upside? Using CourtIQ and checking game logs for when Kyrie sat Tatum just didn’t look good to me. He had 1 game above the low 30s (coincidentally against BK) and he actually scores less FPPM when Kyrie sits.

• Kmasonbx

@mtdurham said...

yeah i mean fair enough…. im not saying Durant was an awful play tonight… we have a pretty limited amount of data with cousins and there and practically none with cousins on/green off…..

i think going forward its safe to say Durant is a terrible play… i mean he’s KD…he can obv go bananas one night… but im willing to bet he goes rotten spinach in a bag leaking that brown juice in the back of your fridge because you paid $2.99 at harris teeter thinking you’d be healthy this month but your kitchen is now somehow knee deep in empty Oven Pizza and Coors light boxes…

man that scenario hits a little too close to home…

thats why i keep baking soda in my fridge. That’s how you know I’m a Renaissance Man

One thing to realize is KD went 7-21 in 3 quarters. His usage was as high as ever he just had an uncharacteristically poor shooting night. If he shoots like he normally does he puts up 40-45 fantasy points despite very little from peripherals.

• mbunner23

Looks like I missed out on all the fun last night, Durham still dodging everybody with his superior basketball IQ.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).